Team-BHP > Motorbikes

Search this Thread
Old 16th June 2013, 20:30   #31
Senior - BHPian

Re: Rajputana Custom Motorcycles - Jaipur

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudev View Post
That is some passion at work!!

Do they do any mech changes to basic bullet engine tuning??
+10.

Yeah they are just BEAUTIFUL - And most of them use RE blocks? Do they sound different or just like the old Bullets ?

Thanks
Old 16th June 2013, 23:48   #32
BHPian

Outstanding Creations! Undoubtedly done by passionate bunch of individuals.
Any idea about tyre profile on the 8ball?
Old 17th June 2013, 00:02   #33
Senior - BHPian

Wow. This thread has some beauties! Just posted the same and some friends spent hours just going through them! He should make some which are kits to prevent rework all the time which would save time i think
Old 17th June 2013, 00:14   #34
BHPian

The creation is just amazing. The guy sure has a taste in bikes. By the way are these bikes street legal after so much modification ????
Old 17th June 2013, 10:37   #35
Senior - BHPian

What beautiful bikes, and such good craftsmanship and execution by the Rajputana guys. Most of these bikes can hold their place in any international custom bike show or competition. Truly speaks of how Indian custom bike building is coming of age now!!!!

I am thinking of getting my TBTS500 modified in about 6 months, I have some ideas floating in my head, most likely I might contact these chaps, for the superb execution they seem to do!!!
Old 17th June 2013, 13:33   #36

The work and the efforts that have been put into creating this art infinite.Really amazing designs and creations, Love the use of colors shades patterns on the body work as well as the engravings giving an authentic feel. Truly would love to see more of these custom bikes in person
Old 17th June 2013, 14:56   #37
BHPian

Great Stuff !! Wanted to know about RCM since ever. 8 Ball and Bittoo are just awesome...
Old 17th June 2013, 15:56   #38
NMS
BHPian

Thanks for putting together this really awesome thread mate ! I have been following Rajputana Custom motorcycles for some time now.
They have built some amazing bikes. The best part is their attention to details unlike so many other customizations we see around.
Even the bikes which have some bling are very classy looking.
One thing I have loved always are the proportions.
Prices that they quote for the motorcycles are not over the top if you really take into consideration the kind of workmanship and the customization.

Last edited by NMS : 17th June 2013 at 16:05.
Old 18th June 2013, 11:52   #39
BHPian

Fantastic stuff here with awesome detailing !!

Finally, we have our answer to the OCC(Orange County Choppers) and West Coast Choppers to name a few.

The integration of the theme with intricate carvings on the brass, the artistry the finesse is mind boggling.

No flashy colors, No over the top chrome. It is very discrete choice of colours.
Also, the patterns on the tank, the SUN, the fuel cap, the leather wrap etc. the list keeps going on..

Wonderful, Made my day

Cheers
MKP
Old 19th June 2013, 10:15   #40
BHPian

Thanks for the lovely visual treat . I now have a hard time deciding on which is my new favorite bike . I think it will be the LOCO , oh no wait , it could be the cafe racer in yellow (damn , so hard to decide now ) . Wish I could own one someday . I loved the attention to details .
Old 19th June 2013, 13:49   #41
BHPian

Kudos to the minds behind the motorcycles. The design-language and the flow of lines are impeccable.

There are many budding/existing motorcycle custom builders, and i have interacted with a few of them personally for a friend's bike modification. Few have been pleasant and few have been nightmares!

While some people would suggest a "cast" to redo the body work, the originality of the modifications would be in making the body-parts from base level.

My personal favourite is the :"Chingari". There's something amazing about the speedometer on the right side

I hope the team behind Rajputana Motorcycles have a busy schedule ahead, since more people would be interacting with them now. Good luck to u guys!
Old 19th June 2013, 16:00   #42

What designs!!!

Feel so proud that we have definitely arrived internationally when it comes to custom designs.

And a wide smile on my face says that I shall head to Rajputana designs very soon.
Old 19th June 2013, 18:08   #43
BHPian

There are 3-4 new ones by Rajputana.
1. Raakhdi
2. Soorma
3. Rata
4. MP 40

I do have a 2004 Electra 4S, but I don't think I will get it customised as I have a lot of memories with it, and want to keep it mostly stock with minimal changes such as seats, handlebars etc.

But I do think that I will get another Enfield and get it customised by Rajputana Motorcycles. Leaning towards Loco and Chingari.
I think its a fantastic effort by Vijay Singh and the most important thing that I really appreciate them for is the lovely balance of aesthetics that they have maintained without going over the top. Beautiful.
Old 20th June 2013, 01:00   #44
Senior - BHPian

Sorry for replying late, but as I had mentioned earlier, I am not associated with RCM and hence contacting them and finding answers to your queries took some time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocRock View Post
One small question though Will they make custom small parts like Derby covers,Timer Covers, and some other detailing parts for Harleys.?
Yes, they do make customized parts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudev View Post
Do they do any mech changes to basic bullet engine tuning??
No, they have not yet done any tuning to the engine block on any of their motorcycles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by headers View Post
Do they sound different or just like the old Bullets ?
Well, they definitely sound a lot different from stock RE engines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron View Post
Any idea about tyre profile on the 8ball?
5' X 16 Avon tires.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nik0502 View Post
By the way are these bikes street legal after so much modification ????
No idea about this. But I have seen them running here on Jaipur roads and they do have registration plates.

BTW, coming soon - "LAADO"
Old 20th June 2013, 13:33   #45
BHPian

Had tears in my eyes going through this whole thread. What fantastic work, to put it bluntly. For someone who doesn't ride at all, the feeling inside me right now is to get one of these bikes ASAP. I know how to ride, but just never got into it.

It's craftsmanship and vision like this that really bring out the best in the biking world. My heart melted when I saw Loco. That looks like such a brute! I want one! Now!

The hand crafted super detailed work and matte finish parts are just pure class. I hope Rajputana gets more publicity soon (if that's what they want), cause this work is on an international level. I'm so happy India is putting forth this kind of talent.

Does anyone know of any other such outfits in Delhi or North India? I'm definitely interested. I saw '8 Ball' on sale on OLX for an offer price of 3L (negotiable). I guess the missus to who it was gifted wanted to part ways.

Most Viewed