Team-BHP - Fuel injected Bikes from Hero Honda
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   Fuel injected Bikes from Hero Honda (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/13823-fuel-injected-bikes-hero-honda.html)

Hero Honda is to launch a 125 cc fuel injected bike called Glamour FI next month. Apart from this, they look forward to 8 bikes in the next one year.

Can we look forward to some great bikes or is this gonna be another splendour Fuel injected clone?

not another one twenty five :((

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkdas
not another one twenty five :((

agree:

When will we get serious???

I've read the report too; and if sources are to be believed, HH is coming out with 2 high performance bikes...one is the much touted 350cc...

Quote:

Originally Posted by veyron1
I've read the report too; and if sources are to be believed, HH is coming out with 2 high performance bikes...one is the much touted 350cc...

God........... Just wish this is true.......... Will scrap my Ambition and RX135 for it, if it proves a winner. Hope it doesnt cost a bomb.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mail4ajo
God........... Just wish this is true.......... Will scrap my Ambition and RX135 for it, if it proves a winner. Hope it doesnt cost a bomb.

if we want high performance bike, then get ready to pay BOMB----because each technical updates cost bomb that's why we are unable to buy SUPERBIKES .......even bajaj pulsar 2XX fuel injected bike will cost 80-95,000 rs.

Quote:

Originally Posted by devsus
if we want high performance bike, then get ready to pay BOMB----because each technical updates cost bomb that's why we are unable to buy SUPERBIKES .......even bajaj pulsar 2XX fuel injected bike will cost 80-95,000 rs.

80-95K is a reasonable price. Even the Thunderbird costs that much. If people can buy a bike like Tbird for 90K, A high perfomance, cool looking bike for that kind of money is great.

Well, the new breed of "performance" bikes in the 250cc+ range is expected to be reasonably priced; From what I've heard, the Yamaha 250 is going to be priced below the 90K region, the HH 350 is gonna be around 1.3, the Bajaj 225 is gonna be around 85-90k, etc...and although these are from reliable sources, only time will tell..

Quote:

Originally Posted by veyron1
only time will tell..

agree: with u bro, let's just wait

I can tell you that TVS are in discussions with an european manufacturer for a high performance bikes . The capacities are 250 cc -550cc single cylinder and 700 -950 cc v 60 deg .

Quote:

Originally Posted by veyron1 (Post 237420)
Well, the new breed of "performance" bikes in the 250cc+ range is expected to be reasonably priced; From what I've heard, the Yamaha 250 is going to be priced below the 90K region, the HH 350 is gonna be around 1.3, the Bajaj 225 is gonna be around 85-90k, etc...and although these are from reliable sources, only time will tell..

wow 3yrs on and the only thing that happened is a the P220. meanwhile i'm laughing at 250 for below 90k and 350 for 1.3!

The Glamour FI did come, so did the Fuel injected R15 , saw the news about Honda Launching it's CBF Stunner with a Fi of the same mill with an unrealistic price tag. We are going no where.

And about the prices of the bikes, just check what the price of these bikes are abroad and see if we are getting a bad deal.

Quote:

Originally Posted by muneemmk (Post 1324022)
And about the prices of the bikes, just check what the price of these bikes are abroad and see if we are getting a bad deal.

where did i speak of a bad deal. i'm laughing at the optimism of getting a 250 for under 90k and a 350 for 1.3L! it's like expecting a 1.8L sedan at the price of a santro.