Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd November 2007, 17:11   #16
BHPian

Keep the bike sparkling clean! I think you get some sorta spary to make those tyres look shiny, use it.

Maybe u can add something from the RTR? The disc looks fab.
Old 25th November 2007, 12:00   #17

my Apache iz a Red wine.....bUt The nEw pulSar 150 n CVZ heRe...r ovEr the peAk customizing themselvez ... yesterday i saw a CVZ with karizma kits assembled to it...on the other hand...apache is a best looking naked bike...bcoz we cant really modify it..i m really worried with it...as i canT do anything to enhance its look....i would appreciate if any1 has sum cool ideaz...n picz would b gr8....send it to me at alif.returns@gmail.....thanx fr reading...tc
Old 13th February 2009, 11:47   #18

Mods For Apache RTR 160

Post Deleted by the Team-BHP Support : SMS / Slang is STRICTLY prohibited on this community. We would much appreciate your using full & proper english in posts, for the benefit of other forum users.

Please view our board rules carefully before proceeding any further.

Last edited by GTO : 13th February 2009 at 14:39. Reason: Font tags and search please
Old 13th February 2009, 14:58   #19

Mods for Apache RTR 160

Hi Team,

I’m a newbie here and a proud owner of an apache rtr 160 too…My bike's 1.5 yrs old and 18,500 kms down now…but still evrytime I dirve it I don’t get enuf of it…Till now it has been a wonderful journey...I get a decent mileage of 45 kms/hr. Some of u may think its less but given the way I drive…I’m more than happy with it. I’d a chat with some other apache guyz who drive lik a ‘gud boy’ and thy do get 50-52 kms/hr…Amazing pickup, it just roars to 60 in a blink and til the time ur wonderinig how she did it…ur at 90 and then 118 is not too far away…
No complaints at all xcpt one…and thts the grip on wet road. Itz almost impossibl to drive at high speed during spring time…The rear tyre gives away too quickly…I had a minor accident once coz of this…and I did prevent a few.

So, basically I want to increase its stability on wet roads. And I want u guyz to help in tht…Which tyres to use guyz ??? I read a lot about Zapper Q but couldn’t decide. Also, does anyone of u knw if I can get disc brakes fitted on this apache like FI ???

Also, since itz 18,500 kms down, wot else mods I can do to increase it performance…??? Like which oil to use etc.

Ur help will be very much appreciated.

Post EDITED since it contained various [FONT], [COLOR] and [SIZE] tags. Posting with such text formatting should be avoided on Team-BHP as it is inconvenient for members to read post.

Kindly go through Announcements section before proceeding.

Thanking You for your anticipated co-operation

The Team-BHP Support

Last edited by Jaggu : 13th February 2009 at 15:11. Reason: Font tags
Old 13th February 2009, 16:46   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaad View Post
my Apache iz a Red wine.....bUt The nEw pulSar 150 n CVZ heRe...r ovEr the peAk customizing themselvez ... yesterday i saw a CVZ with karizma kits assembled to it...on the other hand...apache is a best looking naked bike...bcoz we cant really modify it..i m really worried with it...as i canT do anything to enhance its look....i would appreciate if any1 has sum cool ideaz...n picz would b gr8....send it to me at alif.returns@gmail.....thanx fr reading...tc
Your keyboard has got jumpy caps key problem, get it corrected. And what's a CVZ?
Old 13th February 2009, 17:23   #21
Senior - BHPian

Sankar thats a November 2007 post you have replied to
Old 13th February 2009, 17:51   #22
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technocrat View Post
Sankar thats a November 2007 post you have replied to
Lol... jumpy fingers i guess

I wonder what a CVZ is .....CBZ?
Old 14th February 2009, 13:47   #23

Get a good free flow filter and jet it right. Should be good. For serious performance get an aggressive camshaft along with a tuned length exhaust. Im sure TVS racing has a few racing camshafts up for grabs. Try getting in touch with a guy called joel joseph. He should be able to give a better perspective on this

Cheers

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks