Team-BHP - The Royal Enfield Mechanics Thread: All mechanics requirements and queries here
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   The Royal Enfield Mechanics Thread: All mechanics requirements and queries here (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/14053-royal-enfield-mechanics-thread-all-mechanics-requirements-queries-here-9.html)

Quote:

Since then, I have given it to another mech near Lalbagh road. Wasn't satisfied. Then, the last time gave it to the RE service center near Jayadeva Hospital. Am actually quite happy with their service and they did a good job.
That's good to know. The only problem with RE is if there are a lot of vehicles to service, he doesn't give attention to the vehicle and the issues are not addressed.
If not its a good place. Make it a point to speak to "Kalyan" in RE. He runs the showroom.
He's a cool guy and he would definitely help if you run into any problems.

There is a very good mech near Domlur or indiranagar. An old mallu chap. Only problem is ya have to be with him till he finishes his work as he is too busy with his work. From what i have heard from my friend,he is really good with his work and doesnt charge much. Will try and get his no if anyone is interested.

^ I'm interested, let me know if you get more details.

Quote:

Originally Posted by soumobakshi (Post 635070)
Any idea on a Good and Honest mechanic near Vijayanagar?

There is a mechanic shop just behind my house in 1st block Rajajinagar. I don't know if they are good or honest since I dont own a bull but, I see lots of bulls at their workshop every day. . .may be he is gud?? This mechanic shop is on the subrahmanyanagar main road. Just take the immediate right turn after the Rajajinagar 1st block petrol pump (auto gas pump and not the kerosene pump) and on the 1st left turn at the corner itself u have this garage (in the cellar).

Dear All

For all Hyderbad Bullet lovers i have stated this thread.

As per my knowledge i know 3/4 mechanics are best here. So i am writing down the name if anybody know any good mechanic or Bad mechanic please post information.

Good mechanics in Hyderabad whom i know but if anybody is having any bad experience pls post it here.

1. Sudhakar (Ranigung,Bansilalpet)
2. Babar (Kachiguda)
3. Sriramlu (Tankbund)
4. Chaos (Toor bazar KOTI)

Thanks
S. Das

@mituadas Thanks for starting this thread!

I would myself be interested to know if any good Bullet mechanics operate along the Mumbai road (Bhel x-road right down to Tolichowki, say).

Quote:

Originally Posted by mituadas (Post 1786059)
1. Sudhakar (Ranigung,Bansilalpet)

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorb...-pictures.html

:thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rollin' Thunda (Post 1786137)
I would myself be interested to know if any good Bullet mechanics operate along the Mumbai road (Bhel x-road right down to Tolichowki, say).

@bblost Raniganj is quite far. Are there any good mechanics [may be not masters, but at least competent ones] in the area I indicated?

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitesquall (Post 1783950)
There is a mechanic shop just behind my house in 1st block Rajajinagar. I don't know if they are good or honest since I dont own a bull but, I see lots of bulls at their workshop every day. . .may be he is gud?? This mechanic shop is on the subrahmanyanagar main road. Just take the immediate right turn after the Rajajinagar 1st block petrol pump (auto gas pump and not the kerosene pump) and on the 1st left turn at the corner itself u have this garage (in the cellar).

You must be talking about Sandeep. Honest chap. Recommended for regular service but not performance mods. A couple of my friends go to him and are happy.

Cheers,

Jay

[quote=naveenroy;1739528]Nice wrench set - where and how much?

quote]

Wrench set is from Taparia. Jairam Das and Co is the palce I bought it. I paid about INR 2800/2900 Near the Bangalore City Market. Ekambaram and Sons(Bath fittings store) is the landmark which will be known by most people in and around the city market area.

Cheers,

Jay

Who is the best Bullet mech in Pune? I need to do some major works on my Bull

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leepower (Post 1788237)
Who is the best Bullet mech in Pune? I need to do some major works on my Bull

IMHO, the best tuner in town is Chinmay Dangre of Corepower, Nigdi. If you want his number, I can PM you.

Cheers,

Jay

Please try to post BAD mechanics in the city. So that nobody from here should go there and spent money and time.Hope this will help us a lot.

What about Kunal Bike Works in Viman Nagar Pune or St Jude's in Wanowrie? How are these workshops?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leepower (Post 1788610)
What about Kunal Bike Works in Viman Nagar Pune or St Jude's in Wanowrie? How are these workshops?

While I haven't tried his workshop personally, I have heard from my experienced bulleteer friends that Kunal is good.

Cheers,

Jay