Team-BHP > Motorbikes

Search this Thread
Old 19th September 2009, 15:54   #91
Senior - BHPian

Thanks a ton Sprucegoose. Got the decomp cable changed. Weirdly its too stiff now.
Old 8th December 2009, 13:28   #92
BHPian

Does anybody knows Good Bullet Mechanic near Mulund East. Recently I purchased Bull(used 1996 model) and need mechanic for regular servicing and some engine job.
Through friends , I got to know about three Bullet Mechanics near Mulund
1) Dhari - near Sambhaji garden (Easten express highway)
2) Abu - Opposite Krishna Motors(Sonapur Junction)
3) Paras - opposite pannalal compound (Bhandup W)

Anybody over here, who had visit these mechanics or service their bulls?
Old 21st December 2009, 12:41   #93
BHPian

Just wanted to update this thread:

Please do not go to the mech at Nandi durg road (Nayeem)! Me and my friends were associated for a long time with him only to find our bikes totally messed up bye him big time! In my earlier posts, I suggested his name, but now I am taking it back! I have moved to a person named Munna (brother of one Baiju who's a famous mech) in Shivajinagar, an old chap who has been doing my friend's bikes. Will let you all know about him in some time to come!

Tejas
Old 24th December 2009, 22:35   #94

Asgar- RE Mechanic, MiraRoad

Could you please let me know about asgar's location or contact no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj7777 View Post
Try Asgar from Mira Road, he is very famous from Andheri to Bhayandar and does a clean job. He is servicing my bike since last 1 year and so far hes been excellent.
Old 25th December 2009, 12:13   #95

Asgar

r u there? need asgar's contact no. or his workshop location.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj7777 View Post
Try Asgar from Mira Road, he is very famous from Andheri to Bhayandar and does a clean job. He is servicing my bike since last 1 year and so far hes been excellent.

Note from the Team-BHP Support Staff : Slang and SMS Language are STRICTLY prohibited on Team-BHP. Please type in full and proper English for the benefit of other community members.
Old 30th December 2009, 15:47   #96
Senior - BHPian

Any good RE mech in Mangalore?

Folks am looking for a good "bullet" mech who specializes in "CI" in Mangalore. any leads will be very helpful.

Thanks
Old 30th December 2009, 17:54   #97
BHPian

Lohit, there is a mech off jail road/ Vadi's Tandoor place by the name of Keshav. Does a good job on the bulls especially the CI bulls. Delivers on time and his charges are very reasonable.
Another good mech i know off is Dinkar on don bosco road. But he takes time and charges quite a bit.
Royal garage next to Ayodhya used to be good but now the ol' chaps boys take care of the work.
The dealer has some ol' timers who do a good job on the CI bulls but id stick to the mechs outside. Keshav maintained both my STD350's and 500.
PM me for more details.

-Zahin Aranha

Last edited by james : 30th December 2009 at 17:56.
Old 30th December 2009, 19:05   #98
Senior - BHPian

Thanks Zahin, thats a great info!

will stick to "Keshav"

Thanks again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by james View Post
Lohit, there is a mech off jail road/ Vadi's Tandoor place by the name of Keshav. Does a good job on the bulls especially the CI bulls. Delivers on time and his charges are very reasonable.
Another good mech i know off is Dinkar on don bosco road. But he takes time and charges quite a bit.
Royal garage next to Ayodhya used to be good but now the ol' chaps boys take care of the work.
The dealer has some ol' timers who do a good job on the CI bulls but id stick to the mechs outside. Keshav maintained both my STD350's and 500.
PM me for more details.

-Zahin Aranha
Old 30th December 2009, 20:06   #99
BHPian

No Probs mate! What work does the bike need? Is it the 350 or 500?
Old 2nd January 2010, 23:31   #100
BHPian

Malik Service Point near Kurla Signal on Eastern Express Highway is great. Just got my first service of my Std 350 from this place. He is very good with bullets and also a very good fellow.

One morning I could not start the bike (it was the 2nd day) and I called him. He came to my place and helped me out. Also it is authorized service center.
Old 16th January 2010, 18:43   #101
BHPian

Digging up this thread. I'm looking for a reliable bullet mechanic to take care of my Thunderbird (non twinspark). My mechanic seems to switch his mobile off or not answer my calls most of the time.

Somehow I lost my rear number plate. So need to get a number plate and get the numbers on them. Any help where I can get the original TB number plate?

BTW I stay in Adyar.
Old 16th January 2010, 20:01   #102
BHPian

Would'nt a replacement engine would be a better propostion especially with the litany of lubrication problems? It looks like your bike had a hard life and probably a lack of good maintenance. Here in the UK to rebuild an engine is not cost effective so I end up rebuilding engines for my club members thus keeping costs down to a bare minimum.
Old 4th February 2010, 16:38   #103
Senior - BHPian

Am back to square one again with the need to find a reliable mech in my part of town. Need to get the bull serviced and have run out of options. Any reliable new mech's in and around north bangy ?
Old 4th February 2010, 16:46   #104
Senior - BHPian

rjstyle,

Nandan, at the Nagashettihalli-Ring road junction.

Cheers,

Jay
Old 4th February 2010, 16:47   #105
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjstyles69 View Post
Am back to square one again with the need to find a reliable mech in my part of town. Need to get the bull serviced and have run out of options. Any reliable new mech's in and around north bangy ?
Whom were you going to? There's one chap in Sanjaynagar who does a good work and is cheap too. This again is only based on his experience. Will find out the details and will let you know.

Most Viewed