Team-BHP > Motorbikes

Search this Thread
Old 30th July 2015, 18:43   #46
BHPian

Re: Knight in Black - The Honda CB Trigger

10K km up for the Trigger. The fork seal had to be replaced out of workshop. Plus, the fork cone kit is more or less bust. Will have to replace it sometime soon. Currently making do by loosening it up a bit and some grease.

The choke cable stuck completely and needs to be replaced. Currently making do without choke. This, without the bike ever being out in open parking. A mechanic opened up the cable at the carb end and showed me rust. Honda did not have stock of this cable (enquired at two dealers)

I have no plan to step my foot in a official Honda workshop ever again.

Last edited by hellmet : 30th July 2015 at 18:46.
hellmet is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th December 2015, 09:30   #47
BHPian

SOLD! Finally sold this bike off. Got a measly amount for the condition and mileage, but it's officially gone now.
Old 14th December 2015, 17:08   #48
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellmet View Post
SOLD! Finally sold this bike off. Got a measly amount for the condition and mileage, but it's officially gone now.
You seem mighty relieved and rightfully so after all the issues that you had to go thru with the bike!! Planning on any other bike or just want to be bike-less for some time?
Old 14th December 2015, 20:47   #49
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinav.s View Post
You seem mighty relieved and rightfully so after all the issues that you had to go thru with the bike!! Planning on any other bike or just want to be bike-less for some time?
I really am. I'm not planning to buy a replacement (hopefully ever). This sale officially makes me without any vehicle in my name (does a cycle count) ? I have my dad's M800 and two CVT scooters that belong to the ladies in the house for my use.
hellmet is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed