Team-BHP > Motorbikes

Search this Thread
Old 2nd September 2014, 17:41   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: Yamaha Gladiator/SS125 - Inconsistent idling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aravindpn View Post
Hello,

It will be a great help if somebody could provide me contact details of a good two wheeler mechanic from South Bangalore (JP Nagar/Kanakpura Road/ Jayanagar area) for my FZ 16. It is a 4 year old bike and Iam not looking for authorized centers.

You could try this guy:
Mohan Automobiles

I've been giving my bike to him for service for a while now and I am entirely satisfied. What I like the most is how he refrains from suggesting a replacement at the drop of a hat. Instead, he always tries to repair, then replace. Moreover, he will show you the faulty part and then let you decide if replacement is alright. He will also patiently explain to you what is to be done and why. The only thing he can improve on is perhaps, tappet adjustment.

If you go there, tell him that the person with the Black Hero Honda Hunk sent you.
ashwin.terminat is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd September 2014, 19:29   #17
BHPian

@aravindpn, the mechanic who works on my bike is at KR Puram. I am not sure about anyone in your area.
Old 3rd September 2014, 15:13   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron_9191 View Post
@aravindpn, the mechanic who works on my bike is at KR Puram. I am not sure about anyone in your area.
Hey Ron,

Thank you for your response. I will first contact the mechanic listed by Ashwin since he is close to my area. Will share feedback here.

Most Viewed