Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th February 2021, 11:25   #751
OmV
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil.jericho View Post

I forgot to share the breakup of the total bill in my previous post.

Corona seems to be on the wane - vehicle sanitization charges @Rs 20. I was charged Rs 100 last month at a TVS SVC in Mumbai for an Ntorq!
As a bonus the sprayed solution left streaks on the black surfaces.
OmV is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th March 2021, 01:06   #752
BHPian

re: Royal Enfield Continental GT 535 : Ownership Review (32,000 km and 9 years)

I've owned this beautiful machine for almost two years now, it was plagued with the engine misfire issue amongst others ever since I'd bought it from the scammers called CredR. They'd used cheap alternates in place of recommended parts, even the spark plug.

I'd taken it to RE ASS and even they'd returned the bike after doing the regular service, stating that as the fuel system was converted from FE to carb it would have to be brought back to FE again to solve the misfire issue.

The problem was so bad that the plug had to be cleaned almost every week just to keep the bike running, and I haven't ridden it even 500kms in these 2 years.

I kept replacing spark plug after spark plug, and since CGT 535 is a rare breed everyone kept putting in the same type of plug, which was a wrong spec one and I kept thinking it was all because of a bad tuned carburettor.

Today I stumbled upon a youtube video which talked about using the NGK spark plugs to solve the misfire issue. I searched more and found a lot of people using NGK BP6ES and BPR6EIX spark plugs for CGT, even when the NGK recommends BPR5EIX for CGT 535, reason given that a series 5 plug would be hotter for this engine and series 6 should be better in comparison.

I rode my bike, barely to the bike repair market and was able to find a genuine NGK BR6HIX plug for ₹660 which NGK recommends for Bullet STD 350CC. H means 1/2 inch thread reach whereas E means 3/4 inch. But since the bike was literally limping I went ahead with the BR6HIX which meant colder plug but shorter reach and without the projected insulator in comparison to the NGK recommend BPR5EIX. I was very skeptical about how it would perform.
Royal Enfield Continental GT 535 : Ownership Review (32,000 km and 9 years)-screenshot_20210305011758.jpg
But as soon as the engine fired up, I could tell it was a match. The idling and engine note felt so much better. The bike feels like new after the install, the change is so drastic that I've fallen in love with it, again. Engine idle like I said, is very smooth and there wasn't a single instance of engine misfire. The vibrations were considerably lower and throttle response was very precise while the grunt is deeper and rhythmic.

I would strongly recommend using NGK just for the heck of it once to see what as an owner you might be missing from the actual performance capabilities of this beautiful machine. I'm not claiming it would increase the power, but the combination would become better resulting in an overall better performance.
Attached Thumbnails
Royal Enfield Continental GT 535 : Ownership Review (32,000 km and 9 years)-screenshot_20210305005917.jpg  

Last edited by wrongturn : 5th March 2021 at 01:19.
wrongturn is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 9th March 2021, 17:19   #753
Distinguished - BHPian

Experimenting with an inexpensive clay bar

I had purchased a clay bar from Amazon recently and I experimented with it on our beater car, to some success. I did read some reviews that stated that it has to be applied very lightly and it could be abrasive in nature. The 6 1/2 year old paint on my bike was looking a little tired as it had some marks that refused to go, as you can see in some of the pictures below.

Royal Enfield Continental GT 535 : Ownership Review (32,000 km and 9 years)-20210227_110259_hdr.jpg

Royal Enfield Continental GT 535 : Ownership Review (32,000 km and 9 years)-20210227_110244_hdr.jpg

Royal Enfield Continental GT 535 : Ownership Review (32,000 km and 9 years)-20210227_110051_hdr.jpg
Prominent when you look at the bike carefully

Step 1 involved washing the bike with the 3M car wash shampoo and then I got to work on the bike with the clay bar. It did pull out a lot of contaminants but I suspect that I was a little too aggressive on the paint on one side of the tank. To be fair, the bar removed a noticeable bit of contaminants and I felt that it could probably be more effective. So I persisted with it, trying to chase perfection, which in hindsight, I should not have.

I used a more measured approach with the rest of the bike with the clay bar and then rounded off the detailing session with Meguirs Ultimate Polish and Formula 1 Car Wax.

Royal Enfield Continental GT 535 : Ownership Review (32,000 km and 9 years)-20210227_115528_hdr.jpg
Left 40% was clayed, can see the right side has a slightly dark tint to it

The bike looks stellar as always post the polish and wax, though it is nowhere close to the results of KarthikK's insane bike detailing. I think my occasional detailing sessions have helped preserve the OEM paint job (minus my most recent excessive claying mishap) fairly well. Ive always noticed that the older red Continental GT 535's seem to have lost their original luster but it isnt as pronounced with the yellow Continental GT 535s.

Royal Enfield Continental GT 535 : Ownership Review (32,000 km and 9 years)-20210227_181453_hdr.jpg

Royal Enfield Continental GT 535 : Ownership Review (32,000 km and 9 years)-20210227_145611_hdr.jpg

Meanwhile, the bike has been busy with its daily commuting grind but I noticed that the indicators suddenly stopped functioning yesterday. I am someone who starts using the indicators half a mile before I actually take a turn, so it is quite disconcerting to ride the bike without functional indicators. I spoke to my service advisor at the Edapally company SVC and have told him that I will be bringing in the bike tomorrow morning. I thought about taking the bike to a local garage in the hope that it would be a quick fix. But, in case the cause of the problem is an electrical issue that needs proper diagnosis, I would prefer that the trained mechanics do the needful.

Royal Enfield Continental GT 535 : Ownership Review (32,000 km and 9 years)-20210227_145529_hdr.jpg
neil.jericho is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 11th March 2021, 18:25   #754
Distinguished - BHPian

I took the Continental GT 535 to the Royal Enfield company owned service center at Edapally, to get the issue with the indicators identified and rectified. My SA had asked me to come between 9 and 9:30 AM. I got there by 9:15 AM and my SA was already dealing with a customer who had come before me. The bike was wheeled into the service bay around 9:40 AM. The SA gave me an update after an hour and the bike was ready by 11:20.

The issue was diagnosed down to some wiring near the rear indicator that had to be fixed. This was the second time that I have faced an issue with the wiring harness. The first time that I faced an issue with the wiring harness, the bike had to be put onto a tempo van and it was taken to the same RE SVC on a Sunday evening, while returning from an inter-state ride. You can read more about it here. At that time, the issue was fixed and I was told that I dont have to expect that it will happen again.

The more recent wiring issue was an outcome of a fall which I had, so I wont put that on the bike.

So, the failure of the indicators this week was basically strike number 2. My SA suggested that I place an order for a new wiring kit if the bike develops another wiring issue in future. I believe that I was lucky to have caught this second issue early enough, before it could cause another major problem while on a ride. So, I have asked the SA to place an order for the entire wiring harness. It is going to take at least 2 - 3 weeks to arrive, if not more. I dont want to live with the little niggling doubt at the back of my mind and would rather pay and get the full harness replaced for complete peace of mind.

Overall, this was the best service experience that I have had with Royal Enfield in Kerala.

Meanwhile, here are a couple of pictures from riding around town. As we all know, this thread can never have enough pictures.

Royal Enfield Continental GT 535 : Ownership Review (32,000 km and 9 years)-20210310_174515_hdr.jpg

Royal Enfield Continental GT 535 : Ownership Review (32,000 km and 9 years)-20210310_174634_hdr.jpg

Mileage: I filled up at the BPCL pump at Marine Drive. The last time that I had topped up the motorcycle, it was at the IOCL COCO pump at Janatha (Vytilla). The mileage did drop a fair bit as it involved only city commuting. I thought that changing petrol pumps, with the exact same riding routes and timings, will help me gauge if there is a difference in the quality of the fuel being sold at the different popular petrol bunks. Lets see what the next top up numbers show. Distance covered : 128.5 kms. Petrol consumed : 5.47 litres. Mileage: 23.49 kmpl.

Mileage since day 1 stands at 28.12 kmpl.
neil.jericho is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 8th April 2021, 17:13   #755
Distinguished - BHPian

Wiring harness replaced

Last week, I had checked with my service advisor on the pending arrival of the wiring harness for the Continental GT 535 and he confirmed that it had finally reached. However, due to a combination of holidays on account of Good Friday and election day (6th April, Tuesday), the earliest available slot for service was on Wednesday, the 7th. Immediately I booked a slot for 9 AM and when I reached the service center at 9:10 AM, there were already at least 10 other customers who had reached before me! Everyone had booked an early slot and so I was finally able to hand over the bike to the service advisor at 9:30. The early birds got their bikes taken in first and mine was taken to the service bay by 11:10.

Royal Enfield Continental GT 535 : Ownership Review (32,000 km and 9 years)-20210407_112956_hdr.jpg

The mechanic got to work and within 20 minutes he had completely disconnected and removed the wiring harness. I got a chance to watch him from the customer bay and the speed at which he operated was quite something else! The new wiring kit was installed and the bike was wheeled out and taken for a test ride. By 1 PM, I paid the total amount of Rs 7,143 and left the service center.

Again, this was another positive experience with the Royal Enfield company service center in Edapally. The mechanics are really good and my current service advisor is very pleasant to deal with. I only wish more of their staff properly wore their masks. I understand that it is difficult given the nature of the work, but they certainly need to be more careful.

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 2221
Size:  23.7 KB

In case anyone is wondering about the wiring harness and the costs associated with it, here is the breakup of the total bill. Other Continental GT 535 owners have complained about wiring harness issues and though I could have got the previous one checked properly and fixed up, it would have just delayed the inevitable. Incidentally, just yesterday, there was a discussion on the wiring harnesses of the Triumph Street Twins being problematic and the cost of that is somewhere between Rs 30,000 to 40,000!

A funny incident happened while I was on my way to the service center. Out of the blue, I heard some strange noises coming from my bike and finally, I slowed down to see what it could be. That was when the bike next to me sped off and I realized that the ratting sound was from it and not my bike! All part of the Royal Enfield ownership experience....

Mileage: The last time I filled up my bike, I changed over to the BPCL pump at Marine Drive to compare the results with the mileage that I achieved after topping up at the IOCL COCO pump at Janatha in March. As it turned out, the mileage dropped even further, despite me using the bike in the same riding conditions! Anyways, Ive topped up from the BPCL pump in Marine Drive once again, to see if this is consistent. Distance covered : 119.8 kms. Petrol consumed : 5.52 litres. Mileage: 21.70 kmpl.

Mileage since day 1 stands at 28.08 kmpl.
neil.jericho is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 12th April 2021, 14:51   #756
BHPian

Thank you for the detailed post. I have always maintained that all issues including wiring cuts stem from the vibrations produced by the engine. Did they give you the old wiring harness ? Would be interesting to see it's condition and weak points.
shaikhmimran is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th April 2021, 15:24   #757
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaikhmimran View Post
Thank you for the detailed post. I have always maintained that all issues including wiring cuts stem from the vibrations produced by the engine. Did they give you the old wiring harness ? Would be interesting to see it's condition and weak points.
shaikhmimran, unfortunately it did not occur to me to collect the old wiring harness from the Royal Enfield service center. In hindsight, I should have, as the old harness would have been very useful to study and learn where the weak points were and to see how it was getting damaged.

It would be quite ironic if the vibratioeerrrr I mean endearing character of the Continental GT 535, are what actually caused the wiring harness to give up over time.

Signing off with a picture of the Continental GT 535, because this thread can never have enough pictures.

Royal Enfield Continental GT 535 : Ownership Review (32,000 km and 9 years)-20210325_174027_hdr.jpg
neil.jericho is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 14th June 2021, 13:11   #758
BHPian

Hi Neil,

Looks like your GT thread also went into a slow slumber due to the restrictions in KL. Hope you guys are staying safe!

Since the first lockdown last year, my GT 535 had been gathering dust in my parking without any rides. While I was feeling bad for not giving enough attention, the recent addition I made to my garage (Eco Sport TDCI) was taking all the limelight. So, when I decided to take the GT out for a spin last month, RE made sure that it is not going to be easy.

While dead battery was something that could be dealt with, the half of the rubber pipes had given up (cracks) warranting a tow to the service center instead of riding down. Anyway, after a decent service, oil change, replacing rubber tubes, GT was back to its prime again. Oh wait, had to get the brake pads changed too.

So after what it looks like an eternity, took my GT out for a ride this weekend. Even though it was just a 150KM spin, it felt so good. And did we say thread cannot have enough pictures? Here is one from my side too!
Royal Enfield Continental GT 535 : Ownership Review (32,000 km and 9 years)-gt.jpg

Ride safe,
R-Six
R-Six is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 18th June 2021, 15:38   #759
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Six View Post
Hi Neil,

Looks like your GT thread also went into a slow slumber due to the restrictions in KL. Hope you guys are staying safe!
R-Six, nice to see an update on your bike and yes, this thread cannot have enough pictures of the Continental GT 535!

I havent had any updates on my bike due to the strict lmonth and a half long lockdown that was imposed here in Kerala. It has just been lifted a few days back and life is still limping back to normal. I was restricted to starting the bike every few days and letting it run for ten to fifteen minutes while I lingered around. Thanks to this, I actually noticed a couple of things that need attention.

When the service center guys did the wiring harness work, they didnt route the accelerator cable properly. I noticed that its dangling a bit and Im guessing the tank needs to be removed for it to be routed correctly.

Royal Enfield Continental GT 535 : Ownership Review (32,000 km and 9 years)-p8290487-large.jpg
Old picture for reference

Royal Enfield Continental GT 535 : Ownership Review (32,000 km and 9 years)-20210511_181123_hdr.jpg
Droopy loopy

Royal Enfield Continental GT 535 : Ownership Review (32,000 km and 9 years)-20210511_181131_hdr.jpg
Another view

Also, the gear shifter link rod has some play in it. IIRC, the eagle eyed mechanic at my FNG had noticed it a long time back and asked me procure the spare and keep it handy.

Royal Enfield Continental GT 535 : Ownership Review (32,000 km and 9 years)-20210511_181527_hdr.jpg
Slight play here ....

Royal Enfield Continental GT 535 : Ownership Review (32,000 km and 9 years)-20210511_181648_hdr.jpg
... and at the other end

I think Ill ask one of my biker friends to help me with these two tasks. It probably is going to be the other way around but who is keeping score?

We still have strict lockdowns on the weekends, so the usual 100 odd kilometer rides to the outskirts of town are not going to be happening anytime soon. Until then, it is back to the usual city commuting, where the Continental GT 535, surprisingly shines. It has enough pep for our city speeds and stands out from the sea of black bikes and white Activas!

And since this thread can never have enough pictures of the Continental GT 535, here is an oldie.

Royal Enfield Continental GT 535 : Ownership Review (32,000 km and 9 years)-pc014504.jpg

Mileage: I went back to my usual BPCL petrol bunk on KK Road when I topped up the bike, just prior to the start of the latest lockdown. Distance covered : 103.4 kms. Petrol consumed : 3.32 litres. Mileage: 31.14 kmpl.

Mileage since day 1 stands at 28.08 kmpl which is not bad at all.
neil.jericho is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 18th June 2021, 16:44   #760
BHPian

Quote:
When the service center guys did the wiring harness work, they didnt route the accelerator cable properly. I noticed that its dangling a bit and Im guessing the tank needs to be removed for it to be routed correctly.

I think Ill ask one of my biker friends to help me with these two tasks. It probably is going to be the other way around but who is keeping score?
Yes, it can be done by lifting the tank. You need to remove the screws below the seat to lift the tank to place the cables above the rubber mountings where the tank rests.

The 650 GT doesn't have the links on the gear lever but the INT650 has these linkages. If they're same then you can get them.

Get a set of tank knee pads. Raw & Rugged is trending!
surjaonwheelz is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th June 2021, 17:39   #761
BHPian

Quote:
here is an oldie

Seeing this pic reminded me of a question I wanted to ask you in my earlier post. When did you change visor to the GT Twins one? Noticed that in your earlier post.

The reason why I asked is. I was thinking of getting the same set up on my GT too. But when the bike was in the service center, the folks did not have some thing that was needed to complete the installation. So left it for another day.

How much did the new set up cost?

Isn't raining there already? Taking the bike out in the rain is going to be another pain anyway. I was there in Kerela for almost a month (Feb-Mar) and I could enjoy a few surprise showers too. The only sad part was, I couldn't ride any bike this time though.

Ride Safe,
R-Six
R-Six is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th June 2021, 17:48   #762
BANNED

Letting the cables hang free is a means of extending cable life provided they're not pressing against hot surfaces.

The cables on both my P220 and CT100 are left hanging loose and are around 30k Kms old since I'd stopped replacing them every year after I started carrying spare Chetak/Vespa cable inners and locks in my Motorcycles toolkits.

Regards,
A.P.
ashwinprakas is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd June 2021, 12:15   #763
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by surjaonwheelz View Post
The 650 GT doesn't have the links on the gear lever but the INT650 has these linkages. If they're same then you can get them.

Get a set of tank knee pads. Raw & Rugged is trending!
Fortunately I had placed an order for it at JR And Sons here in Cochin and they had sourced the part for me a few months ago. I just need to change the part and route the cables. I was thinking about the tank pads but in the back of my mind, they feel more appropriate for the Interceptor than the GT. But definitely an idea worth pursuing.

Quote:
Seeing this pic reminded me of a question I wanted to ask you in my earlier post. When did you change visor to the GT Twins one? Noticed that in your earlier post.

The reason why I asked is. I was thinking of getting the same set up on my GT too. But when the bike was in the service center, the folks did not have some thing that was needed to complete the installation. So left it for another day.

How much did the new set up cost?
R-Six, I had dropped the bike and that had bent the old visor. It wasnt sitting very well either and was getting loose often while I was on rides. Hence I replaced it with that of the 650 twins. It costs Rs 1,700. The fitting charges came to Rs 89. I like the feel of riding with a visor, as compared to not having any visor at all. I am sure that you will enjoy the difference once you get the Royal Enfield visors as well.

In summary
1. No visor. Maximum wind blast. No cost. Best for city usage. Will feel wind blast on highways.
2. Royal Enfield tall visor. Reduced wind blast. Rs 1,700. Hardly any difference felt in city usage. Will feel a good reduction in wind blast on highways.
3. Givi visor. Greatly reduced wind blast. Rs 7,000. Some difference felt in city usage. Will feel massive reduction in wind blast on highways.

Quote:
Isn't raining there already? Taking the bike out in the rain is going to be another pain anyway. I was there in Kerela for almost a month (Feb-Mar) and I could enjoy a few surprise showers too. The only sad part was, I couldn't ride any bike this time though.

Ride Safe,
R-Six
We had a lot of rains in the summer, when we were all under strict lockdowns. Unfortunately, we havent had heavy rains in the last week or two. Its actually getting warmer in June and I dont ever recall that happening! Im hoping for a return to normal monsoons in the coming months. Sometimes, a wet chaddi ride does wonders for the soul.
neil.jericho is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 23rd June 2021, 18:44   #764
BHPian

Quote:
In summary
1. No visor. Maximum wind blast. No cost. Best for city usage. Will feel wind blast on highways.
2. Royal Enfield tall visor. Reduced wind blast. Rs 1,700. Hardly any difference felt in city usage. Will feel a good reduction in wind blast on highways.
3. Givi visor. Greatly reduced wind blast. Rs 7,000. Some difference felt in city usage. Will feel massive reduction in wind blast on highways.
I have a different experience with this (highway riding only)
1. No visor: Clean airflow, no buffetting or turbulence. With the right helmet and ear plugs not even a minor whistling noise, I can listen to music at surprisingly low volume.
Disadvantage: At sustained above legal speeds and I mean like 45 minutes at a really good clip the wind pushes the helmet against the brow and a throbbing headache ensues which can be quickly remedied with a 10 minute stop. Anyway riding for an hour with the throttle pinned open is plain stupidity and a headache is a good antidote/deterrent. Do note, no discomfort at neck, chest or arms. I attribute that to gripping the tank and in a semi to full tuck.

2. With any short visor: Turbulence, wind noise etc start to creep in unless you find the perfect position (helmet below the redirected and concentrated flow of air) and speed and stick to it. Only advantage in my opinion are aesthetical.

3. Large visor: Painful! Booming noise, helmet bobbing, no airflow making it really hot to ride and the list goes on! Only place a full wind deflector makes sense is if it's a bubble visor and you are chasing a landspeed record (my opinion).

Most important though, where are the pictures? How can this thread have an update from you with no pictures of that old lady (refer analogy of lipstick and trying to pass off as something younger )
deepfreak15 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th June 2021, 13:17   #765
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepfreak15 View Post
I have a different experience with this (highway riding only)
1. No visor: Clean airflow, no buffetting or turbulence. With the right helmet and ear plugs not even a minor whistling noise, I can listen to music at surprisingly low volume.
Disadvantage: At sustained above legal speeds and I mean like 45 minutes at a really good clip the wind pushes the helmet against the brow and a throbbing headache ensues which can be quickly remedied with a 10 minute stop. Anyway riding for an hour with the throttle pinned open is plain stupidity and a headache is a good antidote/deterrent. Do note, no discomfort at neck, chest or arms. I attribute that to gripping the tank and in a semi to full tuck.

2. With any short visor: Turbulence, wind noise etc start to creep in unless you find the perfect position (helmet below the redirected and concentrated flow of air) and speed and stick to it. Only advantage in my opinion are aesthetical.

3. Large visor: Painful! Booming noise, helmet bobbing, no airflow making it really hot to ride and the list goes on! Only place a full wind deflector makes sense is if it's a bubble visor and you are chasing a landspeed record (my opinion).
Interesting feedback. Tolerance to wind blast and managing how the air circulates into and around you is such a fascinating topic, since it is quite subjective. And that is even before taking into consideration each person's build and height variations.

Since I progressed from no screen, to the best one (Givi) and then went the intermediate one (Royal Enfield's tall screen), let me share my experiences sequentially.
  • On the Continental GT 535, I find that the direct wind hitting my body on long highway rides, makes me feel like a windsail in the open ocean. On long rides, any wind deflection is good wind deflection. At least in my books.
  • Once I got the Givi screen, I found that it really took a lot of wind off the stomach and chest region. Especially on those Tamil Nadu highway rides where you can cruise comfortably at steady highway speeds. There was a big reduction in fatigue after I got the Givi screen, especially when it came to the day long rides.
  • When I junked the Givi screen on a ride back to Cochin, I felt the difference in windblast immediately. It was back to being a windsail.
  • I dont find the Royal Enfield tall screen (it really isnt tall!) deflecting as much air as the Givi screen did. That said, it is definitely better than having no screen at all and certainly has an impact.
  • Fortunately, I havent had any issues with pressure from the helmet or a headache in any of the above combinations. If I need to take a break after an hour or more, it is to let the vibration based tingling disappear!

On the topic of windscreens or flyscreens for the Continental GT 535 (and by extension the Interceptor 650 and GT 650), this option from Givi looks like it will be ultimate screen for wind deflection!

Royal Enfield Continental GT 535 : Ownership Review (32,000 km and 9 years)-al9051a_140s.jpg

For more budget friendly options, the Meteor or Himalayan screens look like good options. I like the Carbon Racing one that a few other 650 twin owners have purchased. If I ever get tired of the current Royal Enfield tall screen, I might go for the Carbon Racing screen.

Outside of the Continental GT 535, I find that I have had mixed experiences with bikes that feature tall screens. The one on the Tiger 900 looked to be excellent on paper but funneled all of the it to my helmet. I had to crunch down to avoid this, which wasnt very comfortable in the long run. I am much more at ease on the Tiger 800 and love its windscreens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepfreak15 View Post
Most important though, where are the pictures?
Ask and you shall receive! I finally took the bike out after close to two months. It felt so good to be able to ride the Continental GT 535 and put it through its paces, after such a long enforced break from riding. The tires had lost around 5 PSI and once they were topped up to 38 PSI, things were back to normal. Well, almost normal. There is an annoying buzz from the front end between 2,500 and 3,000 RPM. It is very prominent in the lower gears and reduces once I get into the higher gears. For the life of me, I cant figure out where it is coming from. Hopefully it disappears once the bike settles back into its daily commuting duties.

Royal Enfield Continental GT 535 : Ownership Review (32,000 km and 9 years)-20210624_155633_hdr.jpg
neil.jericho is offline   (4) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks