Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd September 2015, 22:53   #31
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Ownership Review: Honda Activa 125 DLX

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpanjha View Post
I have taken delivery of an Activa 125 DLX last week, I am very happy with its peppy nature and smooth power delivery. I just have a small problem, the odo Trip reset push button is missing from my bike's instrument console, seems like someone might have removed it during/before delivery. The dealer has promised me to resolve the problem, but since last 2 days he has been saying that this particular knob is not available loose. Can anyone give me an idea about it? Is it really not available as a spare? Even if costs me some money, I want it on my bike as it is an integral part of the bike, and there is fear of water entering inside the console without it. Please help.
It is definitely mandatory for the scooter to have to have the stock features, even if you don't use it. Pressurize the dealer to get it fixed. If it doesn't work, shoot a mail to the Honda Scooters company keeping the dealer in the copy. Mention about the unethical and tardy service of the dealer. Afterall, you should get all that you have paid for, no compromise on it.
Old 8th February 2016, 22:30   #32
BANNED

Hey,

How is the Activa doing?

Haven't seen any updates to the thread off late. Can you put a detailed long term review as I am having this scooter to be purchased in my "To-Do List" soon so all your points will be of immense help.

Thanks in advance.
Old 20th January 2018, 17:33   #33
Senior - BHPian

I am now looking for a 125 cc DLX version. I was a bit surprised that this model was launched almost three years ago.
How is the scooter holding up?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks