Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd December 2014, 16:15   #1
Team-BHP Support

New scooter from Hero MotoCorp spotted

A new scooter from Hero MotoCorp has been spied. While the company is expected the 110 cc Dash and 125 cc Dare in the coming year, this scooter does not resemble either of them or any of the scooters from its existing range.

The image of the scooter shows the vehicle with a telescopic fork front suspension, a first for a scooter from the company. It is believed to be powered by a 125 cc engine, which will make it a rival for the Honda Activa 125.

While most of the scooter is camouflaged, we can see that the headlamp is located conventionally with turn-indicators on either side. The grab rail is silver and appears to be a robust unit.

More details on the scooter are awaited.

New scooter from Hero MotoCorp spotted-hero.jpg

Source: Gaadiwaadi
Aditya is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2014, 19:07   #2
BHPian

Re: New scooter from Hero MotoCorp spotted

Doesn't the rear resemble to Maestro? I mean the overhang. My guess is cosmetic changes to Maestro body with telescopic forks and 125 cc engine to take on Honda Activa 125.
StepUP! is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2014, 19:28   #3
BHPian

Re: New scooter from Hero MotoCorp spotted

It can be the Maestro 125cc. The rear is similar but the headlights and indicators look like what Activa 110 has. I hope it has a metal body since fiber usually starts rattling after one year. It looks like a mixture of Maestro & both the Activas.
carfreak7 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks