Team-BHP - Suzuki Gixxer SF spied EDIT: Launched at Rs. 92,596 (on-road, Delhi)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   Suzuki Gixxer SF spied EDIT: Launched at Rs. 92,596 (on-road, Delhi) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/161535-suzuki-gixxer-sf-spied-edit-launched-rs-92-596-road-delhi.html)

Suzuki Gixxer based full-faired bike caught testing in Delhi.

The upcoming fully-faired Gixxer SLK has been spied without any camouflage.

Link to Team-BHP News Article

Suzuki Gixxer SF spied EDIT: Launched at Rs. 92,596 (on-road, Delhi)-gx1.jpg

Suzuki Gixxer SF spied EDIT: Launched at Rs. 92,596 (on-road, Delhi)-gx4.jpg

Suzuki Gixxer SF spied EDIT: Launched at Rs. 92,596 (on-road, Delhi)-gx2.jpg

Suzuki Gixxer SF spied EDIT: Launched at Rs. 92,596 (on-road, Delhi)-gx5.jpg

Source: Gaadiwaadi

Wow. The faired version looks stunning. Wish it had a 6th gear. But I think this may be a turnaround product for Suzuki India.

Post deleted by the Team-BHP Support : Please do NOT post messages that add little or no informational value to the thread. We need your co-operation to maintain the quality of this forum.

Please read our rules before proceeding any further. We request you to post ONLY when you have something substantial to add to a discussion.

Here is another image of the Gixxer SLK.

Suzuki Gixxer SF spied EDIT: Launched at Rs. 92,596 (on-road, Delhi)-gixxer-slk.jpg

The fully-faired version of the Suzuki Gixxer has entered production and is likely to be launched in April 2015.

Link to Team-BHP News Article

Suzuki Gixxer SF spied EDIT: Launched at Rs. 92,596 (on-road, Delhi)-gixxer1.jpg

Suzuki Gixxer SF spied EDIT: Launched at Rs. 92,596 (on-road, Delhi)-gixxer2.jpg

Suzuki Gixxer SF spied EDIT: Launched at Rs. 92,596 (on-road, Delhi)-gixxer3.jpg

Dont see how the Bike Portal people got the "design cues from Busa" bit. It looks very much like a GSX 750 R

Looks a bit too bulky and not so proportionate. But looks like it's got much more forgiving rider ergonomics as compared to the R15. Looks bulkier as well. Should be interesting to watch how this fares in our market.

I guess the SLK is actually Suzuki? Right? :D

IMHO it looks a little dated, especially in face of the competition. Rounded edges all over are not to my liking.

The side profile is pretty decent and the silencer integrates well with the faired version better that the naked version. Good to see a chunky well proportioned front tire. the market generally reacts well to faired bikes.

God, this looks good. This is the Karizma replacement I was looking for - I think.

"Dated" is good! Not all of us are fans of jagged edges and funky angles!

Quote:

Originally Posted by rajushank84 (Post 3665294)
This is the Karizma replacement I was looking for - I think

Why would you want to replace a competent Karizma with a bike that is much lower on power? For looks alone?

To my mind, its a downgrade

Quote:

Originally Posted by Urban_Nomad (Post 3665645)
Why would you want to replace a competent Karizma with a bike that is much lower on power? For looks alone?

To my mind, its a downgrade

Hmm yeah I hope they launch it with a 200+cc engine. That would be great.

I would personally review this fully faired motorcycle with the Fazer. Take a naked-put a fairing-forget everything else kind of a thing. No doubt the Gixxer is a brilliant looking motorcycle. And performs well too!

The fact that its not fuel injected and is air cooled confirms its bout in the ring with the Fazer and not the R15 (even though the fazer is now fuel injected)

DM99

That high and flat handle bar is making the fairing look like an afterthought! Suzuki could have lowered the bar a bit and gave it a slightly sportier feel or, may be a high clip-on like the 200NS. Afterall, they have added the fairing for a sportier look (right?).

Cant help imagining a quarter liter version of this with a lower clip-ons and higher rear-sets that would do justice to the legendary name it is christened with! (SMIL, you are reading this right??)