Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th May 2015, 17:56   #31
Senior - BHPian

Re: KTM Duke, RC revealed in 250cc avatars!

Quote:
Originally Posted by barcalad View Post
Perhaps. That sounds feasible.

IMO, the launch of an Adventure (capacity) is something that's needed in India. Enthusiasts demand it. Bikers deserve it. I have observed that of late the amount of Adventure/Tourer motorcycles has gradually increased, be it a Tiger, 600GT or the German.

With all these launches by various brands, be it any capacity, don't you think we've had enough nakeds of late?
I agree with you. But adventure is KTM's first name, hyphenated to racing. They don't do adventure like any other maker does. They will go the whole nine yards and actually give you a proper adventure, KTM style. Very light, very fast, very tough, and unfortunately for man of us, very tall as well.

For that, they can either get a ready one here (very very expensive) or make a totally new one here.

The second is what we want. And the second is what they don't see the numbers for. Yet. Sadly.

Last edited by ebonho : 6th May 2015 at 17:57.
Old 6th May 2015, 17:59   #32
BHPian

Re: KTM Duke, RC revealed in 250cc avatars!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonho View Post
I agree with you. But adventure is KTM's first name, hyphenated to racing. They don't do adventure like any other maker does. They will go the whole nine yards and actually give you a proper adventure, KTM style. Very light, very fast, very tough, and unfortunately for man of us, very tall as well.

For that, they can either get a ready one here (very very expensive) or make a totally new one here.

The second is what we want. And the second is what they don't see the numbers for. Yet. Sadly.
Indeed, Doc. The 'very tall' factor is what draws me to this category by KTM. There are just one or two bikes I've ridden that are actually tall (and Goldwing-kind-of-comfortable) for me.

I predict that happening, though. Them preparing the D125 and D250 here at Chakan does send out a loud message.

Last edited by barcalad : 6th May 2015 at 18:01.
barcalad is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks