Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th July 2015, 13:39   #31
BHPian

Re: Royal Enfield's War-Inspired Motorcycles & Gear! Launched at Rs. 2.25 L, sold out in minutes!

I agree this was a complete sham and probably a marketing ploy to get some eyeballs. The lot could have been picked up by the staff and showed "Inventory issues" for every other genuine customer. Waiting to see the bikes being sold by the RE staff in 'black'.

I and a few other friends tried and had all the information ready and by 10.01 showed OOS ("Inventory issues") at checkout.
Old 28th July 2015, 09:40   #32
BHPian

Re: Royal Enfield's War-Inspired Motorcycles & Gear! Launched at Rs. 2.25 L, sold out in minutes!

They are responding to all users after this with a marketing campaign. I received an email after 2 days.

Quote:
Dear Rider,

The response for our Limited Edition Royal Enfield Despatch was overwhelming. Thank you for your continual interest and patronage; it is important to us and we would like to give you an opportunity to get the Royal Enfield of your choice from our range of 500cc motorcycles (Bullet, Thunderbird & Classic) on priority delivery booked in the month of July.

Please click on the button below if you are interested and our sales team will get in touch with you.
Old 22nd February 2016, 01:13   #33
BHPian

Has anyone Actually seen these Despatch Editions on Road?

Wonder where they are..
Old 22nd February 2016, 09:27   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAINMAKER View Post
Has anyone Actually seen these Despatch Editions on Road?

Wonder where they are..
I have seen couple of Desert storm despatch variant here in Bangalore and it definitely looks wicked than my standard desert storm.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks