Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd June 2015, 18:24   #1
Senior - BHPian

Harley-Davidson lists merchandise on Myntra

Harley-Davidson India is now offering its casual merchandise through online clothing website – Myntra.com. The online store offers a range of Harley-Davidson denims, jackets, shirts, t-shirts, caps, wallets and other accessories. Through this alliance, Harley-Davidson merchandise will now be accessible to around 12,000 pin codes in India.

Harley-Davidson’s merchandise contributes greatly to the brand’s revenue and reputation. Prices for items range from Rs 1,600 for products such as caps and vary from around Rs. 3,000 – 9,000 for shirts, jeans and jackets among others. Until now, Harley-Davidson’s official merchandise has been available through the brand’s 17 dealerships in India. Interested buyers have to download the Myntra app from Google Play, the App Store or the Windows Store.

Harley-Davidson lists merchandise on Myntra-picture-2_harleydavidson-brings-rebel-attitude-myntra.jpg

Harley-Davidson lists merchandise on Myntra-picture-3_harleydavidson-brings-rebel-attitude-myntra.jpg

Last edited by aah78 : 2nd June 2015 at 19:15. Reason: Typo fixed.
Tushar is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 3rd June 2015, 09:37   #2
Team-BHP Support

re: Harley-Davidson lists merchandise on Myntra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tushar View Post
Interested buyers have to download the Myntra app from Google Play, the App Store or the Windows Store.
Ugh. What a pain. Can't even casually take a look while browsing on my computer. HAVE TO downloading the Myntra app - which i do not plan to do.

Good move by Harley though, to make their merchandise availability more widespread!

There's also the urban legend that Harley Davidson makes more money from selling merchandise than from motorcycles. I haven't ever bothered to verify this though...

EDIT:
Quote:
In 2013, the company made just under $59 million licensing its trademarks for T-shirts, key chains, dog collars and the like. That's not chump change, but it's a drop compared to the company's $5.9 billion in total revenues.
Source

Last edited by Rehaan : 3rd June 2015 at 09:42.
Rehaan is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd June 2015, 10:57   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Harley-Davidson lists merchandise on Myntra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Can't even casually take a look while browsing on my computer. HAVE TO downloading the Myntra app - which i do not plan to do.
You can say that again. I'm a fan of Harley merchandise and was about to buy something, until I remembered Myntra's stupid 'app only' idea.

I hope that Harley offers its full range officially on another website. Until then, we can spend some time on websites like this one (haven't bought from here yet, but nice range).
Old 3rd June 2015, 11:10   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Until then, we can spend some time on websites like this one (haven't bought from here yet, but nice range).
Yeah, that is a great place to browse around as they have almost everything listed with a bit of details as well but, also, is probably the most expensive gear store in the world !
Sojogator is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd June 2015, 11:22   #5
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tushar View Post

Interested buyers have to download the Myntra app from Google Play, the App Store or the Windows Store.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Ugh. What a pain. Can't even casually take a look while browsing on my computer. HAVE TO downloading the Myntra app - which i do not plan to do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
You can say that again. I'm a fan of Harley merchandise and was about to buy something, until I remembered Myntra's stupid 'app only' idea.
+1000

While the move to offer Harley merchandise through website is welcome move, it is a stupid stupid idea to offer it through Myntra - after they have gone APP only, I do not even consider them as an option for online purchase.

I have two Harley long sleeve T shirts brought from US which are nearing their lifespan and I would have happily brought the replacements if they would have listed the merchandise on a website accessible by a browser.

--Anoop

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks