Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th November 2015, 18:16   #1
Team-BHP Support

Piaggio opens Motoplex store in Pune - Vespa, Aprilia & Moto Guzzi under one roof

Piaggio has opened a Motoplex store in Pune, Maharashtra. This is the first such store in India and South Asia.

Piaggio opens Motoplex store in Pune - Vespa, Aprilia & Moto Guzzi under one roof-paig4.jpg

The Motoplex store is a retail concept, which is designed in line with the global stores that the Piaggio Group is developing in major metropolitan areas around the world. It has recently opened such stores in cities like Milan, New York City, Shanghai and Beijing.

Piaggio opens Motoplex store in Pune - Vespa, Aprilia & Moto Guzzi under one roof-paig3.jpg

The Motoplex store will offer Piaggio consumers vehicles from Vespa, Aprilia and Moto Guzzi under one roof. The company claims that this will enable the dealer to leverage more brands and products within the same retail space.

Piaggio opens Motoplex store in Pune - Vespa, Aprilia & Moto Guzzi under one roof-piag2.jpg

Apart from selling bikes, the Motoplex store will provide after sales service, spare parts, accessories and customisation options. It also has a lounge and offers free Wi-Fi.

Piaggio opens Motoplex store in Pune - Vespa, Aprilia & Moto Guzzi under one roof-piag1.jpg

Piaggio plans to launch more of these stores all over the subcontinent in the future.
Aditya is online now   (12) Thanks
Old 4th November 2015, 18:30   #2
BHPian

re: Piaggio opens Motoplex store in Pune - Vespa, Aprilia & Moto Guzzi under one roof

I have seen the store with work going on last week. Didn't know it was ready for opening. This is on Nagar Road, between the Yerwada signal-TCS stretch if I'm right. Good move by Piaggio, showing it's commitment towards the Indian market.
21Archer84 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th November 2015, 10:11   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Piaggio opens Motoplex store in Pune - Vespa, Aprilia & Moto Guzzi under one roof

Smart move indeed to have the three brands at one place.

After seeing this showroom, and that of Harley & Royal Enfield (company store), I must say that two-wheeler outlets look so much better than car showrooms. I guess it's the entire 'lifestyle positioning' of these brands.
GTO is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th November 2015, 10:18   #4
BHPian

Re: Piaggio opens Motoplex store in Pune - Vespa, Aprilia & Moto Guzzi under one roof

lovely concept store and kudos to Piaggio for bringing this down to Pune. Now only if they start utilizing their production plant for local assembly of these beauties, cant wait to see a locally assembled Piaggio MP3 on the streets.
I know I am dreaming
Old 1st December 2015, 19:51   #5
BHPian

Powerdrift reviewed it recently. The Eldorado is simply, beautiful

Turbo_Torq is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd September 2016, 10:58   #6
Senior - BHPian

How is the service experience with this place?

I am reading 'good experience' reviews, but I am more interested to know how well they can service the vehicles.
Old 4th September 2016, 17:43   #7
BHPian

WOW! You just reminded me how much I missed these babies! Wish it had opened in Luru! Damn; they are missing the V7 series, the Dorso, Capo and the Guzzi V8 twins here! Hope they get brought down. Those are monsters in lambs clothing! Sweet mother of god the SRV is back! The sofa without a gearbox! Thank you for sharing this!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks