Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th November 2015, 12:10   #1
BHPian

NDTV feature on leisure biking in India

Saw this recently on NDTV. This edition touches on the current weekend biking scene in Delhi plus a general chit chat on what we keep discussing here in this forum - what bike to buy and how the biking scene in India is changing so rapidly.

Quite a motley bunch of bikes in their test run - a RE Continental GT, Triumph Bonneville, KTM Duke 390 and a Benelli TNT 600i.

Felt a bit weird to hear such bikes being discussed in pure hindi but nonetheless an interesting watch.

outofthebox is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 30th November 2015, 17:09   #2
BHPian

Re: NDTV feature on leisure biking in India

Yup, I watched this episode yesterday on Raftar. This show is pretty good when it comes to discussing bikes and stuff compared to other shows of similar genre.
SuperSlick is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th November 2015, 17:37   #3
BHPian

Re: NDTV feature on leisure biking in India

Yes SuperSlick I also watched it on TV and went looking for a YouTube version to share.

This version is slightly edited - I remember them sharing some tips on how to choose a bike according to one's personality and why it's a bad idea to start straightaway with say, a 800cc bike.

Loved the host's blunt and to the point remark about the two types of bikers - ones who are genuinely passionate about riding and the other set who just have disposable income and want to show off their 35L bikes.
outofthebox is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks