Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th February 2017, 15:56   #61
Senior - BHPian

Re: Honda Navi Review: Like having a second childhood

Any news on the Navi Go 125cc version which was supposed to launch last December ? Also can the Navi seat two average size people with reasonable comfort ?
Old 27th February 2017, 10:07   #62
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhruvritzed View Post
Hi everyone
Planning to buy the navi in green, any pics w.r.t the accessories for a green colored one
Also haven't seen the same color much, is it because of unavailability of accessories for the same or usual preference.
Here's a pic from Navi's website - https://naviwtf.com/

Honda Navi Review: Like having a second childhood-navi.png

Quote:
Amy news on an alloy wheel,disc brake variant soon.
As pointed out by others in this thread, a variant with alloy wheels and disc brakes is unlikely to come out anytime soon. As of now, the Navi sits in a very comfortable sub Rs 50k price bucket. These features will probably make it prohibitively expensive for its target market (college kids and the young crowd).

Quote:
Also, anyone who ordered online?
I had made the booking online via the app.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortis View Post
Any news on the Navi Go 125cc version which was supposed to launch last December ?
I am not sure if the Navi 125 cc is anything more than a rumour presently. Honda has announced the Chrome and Adventure versions, and any possibility of the Navi 125 cc will hinge on whether the market opens up to these more expensive variants.

Quote:
Also can the Navi seat two average size people with reasonable comfort ?
I would say yes. I take my wife to the narrow bazaars near my house occasionally, and the only compromise I make is that I sit more in the front of the seat than when I ride alone.
Old 27th February 2017, 14:59   #63

Navi to Jalori Pass

I just took my Honda Navi to Jalori pass and Hatu Peak, Narkanda. It performed extremely well with black ice and slush. I am creating a video blog for the same and will share the details over here shortly.
Attached Thumbnails
Honda Navi Review: Like having a second childhood-img_20170225_135406.jpg  

Sakshar is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 27th February 2017, 20:19   #64
Senior - BHPian

Ah thats a pity. The Navi would be awesome if they had a 'deluxe' edition too. I doubt it would hurt them to have a top end model because the base version would still be priced below 50k
Old 4th March 2017, 18:34   #65
Senior - BHPian

I hope it is okay to drop a link from the other bhp site over here. A fellow Biker dared to take the Navi where it was deemed unsuitable owing to its fuel tank and other drawbacks. Goes to show that where there is a will, there is a way
https://www.xbhp.com/jalori-pass-on-...ne-crazy-ride/
Old 4th March 2017, 20:54   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nithesh_M View Post
I hope it is okay to drop a link from the other bhp site over here. A fellow Biker dared to take the Navi where it was deemed unsuitable owing to its fuel tank and other drawbacks. Goes to show that where there is a will, there is a way
https://www.xbhp.com/jalori-pass-on-...ne-crazy-ride/
Hi Nithesh,

It was me and my machine. Thanks for the same.
Old 4th March 2017, 23:07   #67
BHPian

this thread inspired me to get one too.
Family has not come to terms to why/what is it?
My regular ride is an Innova, I feel so liberated driving around navi.
My usual runs are under 2kms. Haven't added any accessory except for side stand.
Super fun machine, only problem is everyone keeps borrowing and is hesitant to return
vikramvicky1984 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 5th March 2017, 21:05   #68

This is the link of video on Honda Navi from Jalori top towards Jibhi side on black ice. Hope you enjoy the video. It was tough to ride on that surface, but nothing is impossible.

Old 25th March 2017, 15:16   #69
Senior - BHPian

Booked a black Navi today, got an additional discount of Rs5,000/- from the dealer Planet Honda, on road price paid without accessories is Rs. 43,811/- only
kannan666 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th March 2017, 16:10   #70
Senior - BHPian

Are the Navis electricals full DC ? Im guessing they arent. Has anyone done it yet and what materials are required ?
Old 27th March 2017, 18:21   #71
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannan666 View Post
Booked a black Navi today, got an additional discount of Rs5,000/- from the dealer Planet Honda, on road price paid without accessories is Rs. 43,811/- only
I also booked a White Navi for the same 5,000/- discount. Also got a decent exchange amount on my 6 yr old Impulse, that already had its second owner on its RC card

It's obvious that dealers are in a hurry to clear its BS3 inventory before the end of financial yr 2016-17 (31st March).

On top of that the Navi has not really caught the fancy of customers in NCR.. Nevertheless am glad to get a decent deal on what was already a really affordable model.

Picking up my Navi by this weekend.

Last edited by payeng : 27th March 2017 at 18:23.
Old 28th March 2017, 22:19   #72
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringoism View Post

Though I never heard the term "monkey bike" on the U.S. side of things, this would clearly seem to fit the mold. 70cc 4-stroke with an auto-clutch 4-speed. What did you have in mind from 1961?

-Eric
Its the end of the road for Honda's Z50M monkey bike. Owing to upcoming emission regulations and the feasibility of modifying a 50 year old technology to meet standards for a small market, Honda Japan decided to call it quits with the final Z50M Anniversary edition that will be produced till the end of August 2017.

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=2...17-rps-bus_all
Old 30th March 2017, 22:24   #73
Senior - BHPian

Was lucky just to book the Navi and postpone the delivery..

Since thanks to BSIII issue I could haggle a final discount of 15K.. that too with accessories

Delivery tomorrow.
Old 31st March 2017, 16:35   #74
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
can the Navi seat two average size people with reasonable comfort ?
I suppose the adjectives "reasonable" and "average" might have to be further defined, but I guess we had our family of four on my sis-in-law's Navi in Aizawl a couple months ago, and if it was uncomfy, it wasn't enough to be memorably so. Qualifiers: That would've been a local ride, kids are 5&3 years old (one of whom would've been seated on the tank), and none of us is at all chubby.

-Eric
Old 1st April 2017, 18:43   #75
Senior - BHPian

Got My Navi Today.

Thanks to the BSIII Fire sale, managed to get 15K cash discount along with accessories worth Rs. 5K. Also exchanged my Impulse (2011 Vintage) for 11K (at the same dealership). Total Amount Paid: Rs. 17,875/-

MY NAVI REVIEW: One must keep in mind its coming from a a guy who has owned/ridden only motorcycles of the 2 wheeled automobile variety.

WHAT I HAVE LIKED SO FAR:

Price: The pricing (along with the discount) was just ridiculous

Small Size: Bike is Tiny in size, Light in weight, has a Small Turning Radius - . The small wheelbase initially felt twitchy (coming from a motorcycle world) but then it also means that its perfect for the occasional hop on for that "Bread/Eggs/Milk" trip to the neighborhood grocery store.

Automatic Transmission: Stress free riding/commuting which means a stress free commute on our congested city roads

Smoothness: Essentially an Activa, the Navi gets the famed Honda smoothness

Built: Despite looking and feeling cheap. The bike/scooter (??) feels well put together

Tubeless Tyres: TAKE THAT Royal Enfield!!

THINGS I AM READY TO ADJUST/LIVE WITH

Ride Quality: Coming from a Motorcycle world (with last ownership of an Impulse), I need to adjust the way the Navi rides. i.e ride gingerly over bad sections of the roads, else the Ride is Bone Jarring. "Welcome to the Scooter World" - I guess

Built to price feel: The Plastics, The Paint, The Switch gear, The bare basic Speedo Display. But that i can't forget that price tag

Drum Brakes: Would not have mind having a front Disc.. but at this price, I'll adjust, can't forget that price tag.

THINGS THAT I DID NOT LIKE :

Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.8 Lts..??? Oh Come on Honda..!!
Attached Thumbnails
Honda Navi Review: Like having a second childhood-1491052392289.jpg  

payeng is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks