Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd March 2019, 18:20   #31
BHPian

Re: Calista aka Flying Raijin - Ownership review of my Kawasaki Z250

Hi GowthamDonz,

How is the Z250? Long time that you have updated this thread. How much miles have you clocked? I thought you got the Interceptor when I saw your post on Instagram (hopefully I'm not mistaking you for someone else ), but now I'm confused because it was the recent Interceptor 650 thread that led me to this thread again, and that was penned down by your brother! I hope the Baby Zee is still in your safe hands and you're getting enough time to ride her. Do share some pics and information.

Thanks!
petrolhead_neel is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th June 2020, 10:10   #32
BHPian

Re: Calista aka Flying Raijin - Ownership review of my Kawasaki Z250

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrolhead_neel View Post
Hi GowthamDonz,

How is the Z250? Long time that you have updated this thread. How much miles have you clocked? I thought you got the Interceptor when I saw your post on Instagram (hopefully I'm not mistaking you for someone else ), but now I'm confused because it was the recent Interceptor 650 thread that led me to this thread again, and that was penned down by your brother! I hope the Baby Zee is still in your safe hands and you're getting enough time to ride her. Do share some pics and information.

Thanks!
Haha, yes it's been a long time from the forum. The Baby Z is doing great though the window of time I get for taking her out for a ride is getting smaller and smaller . Absolutely no niggles or issues with the build of the bike. As far as the ownership experience goes, as ever, no doubts over the bike but the service support and quality of service (atleast in Chennai) is pathetic. One service centre for Chennai is unacceptable given the number of 'kawi' owners which i'm sure all of the Kawasaki owners would agree. Hope Kawasaki looks into it and does something to improve the experience. As of today, with the lockdown and all, the bike is greatly due for a full body service shakedown and a new pair of rear brakes.
GowthamDonz is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks