Team-BHP > Motorbikes

Search this Thread
Old 21st July 2009, 11:03   #16
BHPian

Need Suggestions for pulsar 150 tyre upsizing.

Motor Gurus,
I am looking for changing the tyres of my pulsar 150 DTSi with alloys.the current ones has now done its duty perfectly till 30k and it reminded several times (read punctures and flat tyres) and now its demanding for a change!(read more frequent of puntures)
I am fully satisfied with the stocl MRF 100/90-17. And you can call it humane to demand more . Heard that new pulsar 220 tyres are made of soft compounds and holds really good. is it advisable to go with them? are there any other better options for me?
Please help me out fast.
thanks in advance

Last edited by Jaggu : 21st July 2009 at 12:12. Reason: Similar thread, please continue here. You can use Search feature to find similar threads before opening a new one. Thanks
Old 28th April 2010, 12:44   #17
BHPian

Hi guys, I am DESPERATELY looking for a set of tires for my Pulsar 150 Dtsi UG2 with 17" alloys.

Basically I want it for a raid/rally event which has a total competitive run of 800kms with 60% on tarmac & 40% on dirt/gravel. Being the event in monsoon (June 2010) & through the western ghats, I am looking for the best road grip tires for the run. I am willing to shell up-to 3.5k max for both front & back tires/tubes.

Help me please!!

Most Viewed