Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th June 2018, 13:51   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: Royal Enfield starts Roadside Assistance Service

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussantiago View Post
[i]Our hapless hero looks up to find his girlfriend climbing onto the back of an elderly milkman's twenty-year-old Atlas bicycle. Grinning happily, the old milkman rings his bell at the biker and starts slowly pedaling away. As they pass the biker, his now-ex-girlfriend throws her RE iPhone case at him, catching him between the eyes with perfect aim powered by a blind rage caused in part by a mild heatstroke.

Man, you had me in splits. I have forwarded this to one of my good friends who rides an RE. During college, I was happy to see one guy don all the protective gears, making us the only 2 lads who came with safety gears on two wheels. Thats how we became friends. One day, I was checking out his bike and there was a massive (and heavy) bag tied on the rear seat. Following conversation ensued.

Me - *Casually* Whats inside and why is it so heavy?
Him - Nothing much, just some bike stuff
Me - Oh, planning a mod, new lights? What is it?
Him - Nahi re, just some spare parts? (Nothing much, just some spare)
Me - What all?
Him - Brake lever, gear lever, oil, accelerator cable, clutch cable....

**25 minutes later**

... one engine, bike frame, 2 spare wheels, tyres and foot pegs.
Me - What? Why so much and how did you manage to get so many spares, I have heard many stories of spares not available easily...
Him - *with a serious face* Do you remember when I got his bike? Actually I had got 2, the other one is disassembled and into the bag for spares...

Keep writing.

Last edited by blackwasp : 5th June 2018 at 13:52.
blackwasp is online now   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks