Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd October 2006, 11:02   #1
BHPian

Hi All,
I am planning to buy a bike which is around 180-200CC and researching through many sites. I found many cool links with nice PICS, I want to share them all here(credits goes original posters).

New Pulsar 180CC:
team-bhp
xbhp

Pulsar 220CC

TVS 250CC

CBZ-Xtream

Yamaha 250CC

You can also share if you find some useful info anywhere.
Old 3rd October 2006, 13:34   #2
Senior - BHPian

Ok. Just some clarification. That TVS Taurus is a bunch of crap. The forum says 250cc single, whereas the pics show a in-line transverse 4 cylinder, which's at least 350cc. And the forum guys go on about out-dating the Pulsar 220 Fi, because the rear of the taurus sports a disc....sheesh..!! They overlooked the front 280mm+ twin-pot twin rotors?? And what about the big radiator up front screaming liquid-cooled...and the bigest joke of it all- twin gas-charged shocks at the rear...!

The cylinder head has stickers stamped on it that says 350cc VTI. Alas, it's a concept bike. If TVS manages to launch this at 1.3 lac (possible, looking at the RSU front forks and twin rear shocks; but I seriously doubt the 4-cylinder pattern and single seater config), then it's bye-bye Honda, Bajaj AND Yamaha. Hero Honda isn't even in the same ballpark.

The Fazer 250 has been under development since forever. So no comments there.

The Pulsar 220 FI will be launched in the first quarter of 07', so it's still some time away.

CBZ extreme will probably get a re-bored Karizma engine. So expect decent performance. It's your best bet at a good bike, if you want one now.
Old 4th October 2006, 15:01   #3

R They Also Planning To Launch Zma 350 ???

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks