Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th June 2016, 03:00   #1
BHPian

Motoziel & Edelweiss JV to offer Motorcycle Tours in India

Motoziel and Edelweiss Bike Travel Announce Joint Venture for Motorcycle Tours.

Quote:
Motorcycle tourism is still at a nascent stage in India, but companies like Motoziel are bringing interesting packages for riders and tourists alike, who wish to explore different locations on premium bikes. Motoziel Edelweiss' fleet of premium bikes includes offerings from Harley-Davidson, Ducati, Triumph, BMW Motorrad, Honda, Suzuki and Kawasaki.

The company will offer experiences inclusive of self-guided and guided tours in India and across the globe. In India, the joint venture offers tours planned across Rajasthan, Ladakh, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Sikkim, North East and the south. Similarly, international tours in the sub-continent extended to Nepal, Bhutan, Tibet, Myanmar, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. Trips also extend up to Europe, North and South America, Africa and Asia Pacific. The long rides from 7 nights to 14 nights, while short rides range between 1 night to 4 nights.
Source: http://auto.ndtv.com/news/motoziel-a...-tours-1426126

Last edited by GTO : 30th June 2016 at 10:45. Reason: Keeping the fair usage policy in mind, it's best to share an excerpt + link to full article. Thanks
jaaz is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 1st July 2016, 13:27   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Motoziel & Edelweiss JV to offer Motorcycle Tours in India

This is fantastic, so many tour operators opening up in India makes it easy to take a bike from them and just ride. I have had been on two minds on weather to get an adventure tourer like the Tiger or Hyperstrada but I've hardly done 10k kms on my Street Triple in the last 2 years which makes me realise I'll not be doing it justice. This is so much better.
Old 5th July 2016, 22:20   #3
BHPian

Re: Motoziel & Edelweiss JV to offer Motorcycle Tours in India

List of Bikes available:

Ducati Scrambler ICON
Harley Davidson Iron 883
Honda CRF 250 L
Royal Enfield
Royal Enfield Classic 500
Triump Tiger 800

Right now their presence is only in North and North East India, with absolutely no presence in South.

I'm compelled to say, you North Indian guys are lucky to be in proximity to the mountains.

They organise Bike tours in North and North East India and Worldwide, which includes accommodation, food etc.,

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks