Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th August 2016, 13:12   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: BMW Motorrad’s Indian invasion - Full range of bikes coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkaile View Post
I have a inkling that it might by around the 10L mark...
Dhiraj Saab,
You should have been the CEO of BMW Motorrad India Operations to make this happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Liner View Post
Expecting too much. I think the 800 gs will retail a bit above the triumph 800 pricing in India. Say about 14-15 lakhs.
Yes mate the rates were put by my heart but my head was mentioning that it will be on par with the tiger.

No I would not want to comment on the versys's rates since its a different product in altogether different category
Old 13th August 2016, 23:42   #17
BHPian

Keeping my fingers crossed for the BMW RnineT (as well as the new Scrambler RnineT) being available in India at a reasonable price!
Old 15th September 2016, 14:10   #18
//M
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by //M View Post
BMW Motorrad dealership in Pune has already been finalised. It will be managed by Mr. Vishal Agarwal and group, who already own and manage a couple of existing BMW dealerships (Bavaria Motors) and the sole Ducati dealership in Pune.
BMW Motorrad Pune is coming up in place of the existing Bavaria Motors BMW showroom in Wakdewadi. Confirmed news from a reliable source.

This means KTM, Kawasaki (800cc+ CBUs), BMW Motorrad, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Vespa and DSK Benelli dealerships within a walking distance of just a few metres. Tata Motors and Jaguar Land Rover dealerships are in the same stretch as well.
//M is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks