Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd February 2018, 18:10   #46
BANNED

Re: Lower spec'd variant of Mahindra Mojo caught testing

After having decided that the Mojo was the best suited for my riding posture, moderate riding style and conservative nature, I saw the posts about the new version. Took a trip to the Mahindra dealer at Bhandup, Mumbai.
The short test ride told me that the UT300 was not a lesser product in any serious way. The new bike benefits from a lighter feeling front.
Since the price was a mystery, I have narrowed down on a good sparingly used end 2016 model. The lure of Pirelli tyres and upside down shockers at a decent price was too much for me.
Hope it turns out to be a well maintained and cared for machine internally as well.
Hope the transaction goes through smoothly and I get to do a decent Pune trip shortly.
fiestarry is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd February 2018, 20:38   #47
BHPian

Re: Lower spec'd variant of Mahindra Mojo caught testing

Is anyone else as baffled as I am about this "low cost" Mojo?

The original Mojo's price was already spectacularly low, in that it rivaled the KTMs in terms of value-for-money and bang-for-your-buck. The problem was not the price, it was the idiotic dealerships and sales, and doubts about the quality of after-sales service.

The special touring edition with the fog lamps and luggage racks was especially tempting, I mean where else do you get all those features along with a 300cc powerplant and Pirelli tires as standard for such a low price? If anything they should have promoted the heck out of that. Certainly I'd opt for one of those over an RE Himalayan any day of the week.

I'm very confused at the strategy here :(

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks