Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th October 2018, 09:44   #31
Senior - BHPian

re: On the Honda Activa's stupendous success. EDIT: 2.5 crore units sold!

I am failed to understand people's obsession with Honda Activa. Once upon a time, there was Kinetic Honda. As far as I remember, it was the only gearless moped/scooter during that time. However, Activa has many competitors. Activa is beating all these competitors without any special/ different features or USP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpcoolguy View Post
because for them a scooter is always an Activa - nothing else. .
+1
We have an Activa 4G at home. We use it extensively to run errands. Lately, I thought to change it and buy a new moped ( other than Honda). Wife refused it and asked me to replace it with Honda Activa 5G. That's the power of "Brand " Activa.
SJM1214 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th January 2021, 12:36   #32
Senior - BHPian

re: On the Honda Activa's stupendous success. EDIT: 2.5 crore units sold!

Honda 2Wheelers India announced yet another milestone for Activa and confirmed that it had hit the milestone of 2.5 crore customers in the country.

On the Honda Activa's stupendous success. EDIT: 2.5 crore units sold!-smartselect_20210107123603_chrome.jpg

Quote:
Very rarely does a two-wheeler transcend from just utility to an emotion which stirs and resonates with the soul of society, like Activa has. So much has changed around us during this period, but Activa still continues to remain the first love of Indian families," said Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director – Sales & Marketing, Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India
Source
Venkatesh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th January 2021, 12:42   #33
BANNED

Re: On the Honda Activa's stupendous success. EDIT: 2 crore units sold!

Quote:
Honda 2Wheelers India announced yet another milestone for Activa and confirmed that it had hit the milestone of 2.5 crore customers in the country.
Good for Honda and it's ASC's who are happy but I am not happy since I use the road along with this Activa owner's who neither switch to low beam nor get the beams adjusted for correct height. Earlier days the high beam menace would only be faced during the night times but thanks to our government, the menace is during the day too - thanks to AHO rule.

I wish the government brought out some rule for these LED headlamps.

Great scooter, reliable (110cc variant), great to ride for both male and female riders too hence has become a 'name' in every household. If it is a scooter it has to be a Honda Activa! Rest of the competition be damned even if it is much better in all aspects.

Last edited by a4anurag : 7th January 2021 at 12:56.
a4anurag is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks