Team-BHP > Motorbikes

Search this Thread
Old 19th May 2017, 11:50   #1
Senior - BHPian

Hero HF Deluxe gets new i3s variant, priced at Rs. 46,630

Hero MotoCorp has added its i3s technology to the HF Deluxe commuter motorcycle. The new bike has been silently launched at a price of Rs. 46,630 (ex-showroom, Delhi).

Hero's i3s technology stands for 'Idle Start Stop System'. This is essentially an automatic start/stop technology that shuts down the engine if the bike is idle and the gearbox is in neutral. When the rider presses the clutch, the engine automatically comes back to life and the rider can simply put the bike in gear and carry on with his commute. Hero claims that the i3s technology helps in improving the fuel economy of the bike.

The HF Deluxe i3s is available with some new body graphics. The bike is offered in three dual-tone colours - Black-Blue, Black-Red and Black-Purple.

Powering the HF Deluxe i3s is the same 97.2cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine that is found on the regular HF Deluxe range. This engine has been mated to a 4-speed gearbox and develops 8.25 BHP @ 8,000 rpm and 8.05 Nm of torque @ 5,000 rpm. The engine is compliant with BS-IV emission norms and the bike also comes with the mandatory AHO (auto headlamp on) feature.

Hero HF Deluxe gets new i3s variant, priced at Rs. 46,630-hfdeluxei3s16.jpg
Link to Team-BHP News

Last edited by dZired : 19th May 2017 at 11:55.
dZired is offline   (5) Thanks

Most Viewed