Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th October 2017, 08:45   #1
BANNED

Buraq: My Aprilia SR 150

I vaguely remember the 1st time I set my eyes on the SR 150 more than a year ago at the Lalbagh road showroom here at Bangalore. I had gone to the passport office which is opposite the store and had to get some documents photocopied. The closest photocopy store was on the other side and that is when I happened to glance at it for the first time, and the effect was instantaneous; Scooters have no right to look so good.

Well, with the passage of time, I forgot about it since I didn't need a scooter and all I did was ogle at them on the road. To add to it, Bangalore moonscapes ensured that there weren't too many of them on the road anyway.

Then, the following conditions necessitated the need for a two-wheeler:

1. Uber & Ola fares have begun to rise steadily making local commutes expensive than they used to be.

2. Getting a cab or an auto during peak hours continues to be a pain.

3. While my apartment is on the main road (Bannerghatta road), quite a few things/stores which are needed regularly are at least a km away (restaurants, meat stores, pharmacies, barber shops, you get the drift.) and getting there either involves a walk, which I am ok with except for times when things are needed quickly and/or I m not in the mood to get sweaty and dusty when going to buy some chicken or a plate of chaat.

4. I continue to be a BMTC loyalist but bus connectivity in Bangalore is quite haphazard. Changing multiple buses to reach one's destination is not unheard of and causes delays.

5. Did someone say drive around?? Where's parking?? And, if I m alone, I don't see the point of driving around in a car unless there is a need behind it (formal meeting, lot's of cargo, a good road, picking up/dropping someone, bad weather etc). Also, riding is much quicker.

All the above and some more ensured that I was in the market for a scooter, and the hunt started.

Last edited by n.devdath : 25th October 2017 at 19:04.
n.devdath is offline   (15) Thanks
Old 25th October 2017, 09:30   #2
BANNED

re: Buraq: My Aprilia SR 150

The shortlisting: -

Though I was smitten by the SR's looks, its other drawbacks, which were pretty vehemently voiced by a lot of people ensured that I didn't even bother to visit the showroom, let alone take a test ride.

"What is the use of scooter if it is hard on the butt, can't carry a good amount of stuff under the seat, cant seat 2 in comparative comfort and barely has any features compared to the competition (mobile charger, boot light, digital console, what is that called; refuel-without-getting-up waala feature, LED tail lamps, pillion back rest/grabrail, front storage compartment, heck, there is some scooter which has an immobiliser built into its key even) and isn't as fuel efficient as the others?"

So, like a sane person, I walked into the following showrooms (not in this order) and here is what I experienced:

1. Suzuki: - Closest to home, two bus stops away, small place, full of people, decent staff but the Access is overpriced at 74k change including accessories. However, it is the only scooter which can hold my SOL helmet in its boot.
Took a test ride too, wasn't impressed with the difference in the tire sizes (12 F, 10 R) and the looks from the side. Ride quality was OK, nothing to brag about. Took a quote and came back home. Struck off.

2. Honda: - This was the "Big Bazaar" of scooter showrooms. Customers not even bothered to sit, staff running around everywhere with papers in hand, 15-20 display vehicles all over the place, multiple deliveries happening, the panditji too busy to even count his "dakshina" and just stuffing it all into his waist pouch...Phew...!!!

Then came the price shocker for the Activa 4G drum brake variant, almost as expensive as the Access with accessories. I didn't even want to take a test ride. Have ridden enough Activas anyway. Struck off.

3. Yamaha: - A large flex banner indicating some great discounts pulled me to it. Also, someone who works at a Vespa showroom has a Fascino and is happy with it, what could be a better influencer no? The visit however was, well, bland.

"Saar, that is an old flex we had put up during Dussehra, now no offers Saar, but the Ray-Z (I think) has a new color, wonly 3k more than the normal scooter, shall we book it Saar?"

Needless to say, Struck off.

4. Hero Moto Corp: - I really liked the Maestro Edge Zx for its looks and features. The showroom staff was professional, and the price too was attractive with a 3k cash discount. Hero also has a very effective loyalty program called Good Life (We at Bangalore have a milk called the same) and I could see people redeeming their points and walking away with gifts, was pretty impressed.Shortlisted

The test ride revealed both the good and the bad points about the scoot. While it was peppy enough for me to potter around, it didn't feel like it would last the distance and also felt a tad short for my height and preferences.
I wanted to think over it for a day but was told by the lady that the offer expired on the day I was at the showroom. Asked her to call me the next day IF the offer existed, guess it didn't, didn't get any calls till date.

5. TVS: - Again, a small showroom, not very well maintained but knowledgeable sales staff who weren't pushy. Also refused a test ride without a DL (I hadn't taken it with me on that day), and refused to retrofit the headlight switch bypassing the AHO (an irritant which also results in reduced battery life). Had a clear pricing and accessory list and the Jupiter was quoted at 64800.00.

Took a test ride the next day and the Jupiter indeed rides like a magic carpet while handling decently well. Shortlisted

A few more glances at it in various colors on the road, and I knew I would get bored of its looks very quickly. Its beaky design and plain jane side panels did not appeal to me. Had it looked half as good as the Maestro, I would have most probably purchased it.

Now that I had, kinda visited all the biggies, I realised that most OEMs just bolt on different body kits to the same engine and transmission for a lot of models, so apart from Plastic Vs Metal, there isn't a lot to differentiate between them, which isn't a bad thing, but kinda takes the excitement away.

Dealer margins are wafer thin and hence even if you ask them for a complimentary body cover, they look at you like you've asked them for their kidneys, yes, BOTH kidneys.

When it came to number crunching, a few things were clear:

The minimum amount of money I would need to shell out was around 64k while the maximum could go upto 130k.

There isn't a lot of difference in the performance of the 110cc scoots.

The Access is quite expensive, even in its drum brake variant and is as common as the flu on the streets.

The Jupiter stands tall in its ride quality and is at a good price but looks bland.

This shopping spree was becoming tiring and boring.

Hero Maestro Zx, the only scoot I felt like clicking a photograph of.
Attached Thumbnails
Buraq: My Aprilia SR 150-maestro1.jpeg  

Buraq: My Aprilia SR 150-maestro2.jpeg  

Last edited by n.devdath : 25th October 2017 at 19:12.
n.devdath is offline   (19) Thanks
Old 25th October 2017, 11:52   #3
BANNED

And then I thought of going to the Vespa/Aprilia showroom, without a lot of hope though.

Looked up the website,Aprilia SR 150, which BTW isn't great and the dealer who appeared be closest to home was a good 14 km away. Called them, changed 3 buses and reached the showroom at 1000hrs last Sunday. The manager was courteous and practical who clearly told me that the SR isn't a "Family" scooter at all, and if I was looking at family use, I should either look at the Vespa or other brands.

After spending some time looking at the white, black and the Race versions, I took a short test ride and the following impressed me immediately:

1. This scoot is very sure footed. The road in front of the dealership is just a mud track (Metro construction) and the scoot didn't feel skittish at all.

2. Built Tough. The TD vehicle had some 5k km under its belt and had fallen multiple times (scratched panels all over) and yet felt taut. Also, while some panels had pretty deep scratches, none of them were broken or cracked. I guess it is the 122kg of sturdy plastic (in spite of being a fibre bodied scoot) doing its job.

3. The front brake had good bite. The rear, felt like wood.

4. Except the key fob location, the ergonomics were decent for a high scoot like this.

5. The pick up was good enough for city crawls and while the scoot was vibey at idle, it was smooth on the move.

Now for the bad stuff:

1. Storage - Pathetic under seat storage coupled with a small footboard. Forget gas cylinders, carrying a laptop bag is going to fill it to the brim.

2. Suspension - Surefooted-ness comes at a cost, Volini, if you are not used to it.

3. Space - This is a scoot which tells you that being XL sized isn't good, for you, for your pillion, and for the scoot.

4. Cost of accessories & service - A mobile charger costs 900.00, a full face helmet costs 2400.00, and each supposedly "free" service will cost you 550.00.

In Rushabh's words, "there is nothing called a cheap German luxury car"...!!!

I took a couple of photos of a new piece parked inside the showroom and left the place after taking a quote, with a revelation.

Amongst all the scoots I had shortlisted and ridden, this was the only one which pulled me to it, I knew that Buraq would come home.
Attached Thumbnails
Buraq: My Aprilia SR 150-sr1.jpeg  

Last edited by n.devdath : 25th October 2017 at 18:35.
n.devdath is offline   (17) Thanks
Old 25th October 2017, 18:59   #4
BANNED

The Purchase: -

Being a premium scoot, the purchase should be smooth, the experience great, dealers consistent and the OEM an eager listener, right??

Here is the lowdown:

Bangalore has 7 dealers in all and I visited 3 of them in person and took test rides and quotes while I called all 7 of them including the regional office of PVPL. A few points worth noting are:

1. The front office staff at 2 of the 3 dealerships was simply pathetic. Forget product knowledge, they lack basic customer skills and intent to communicate.

2. I have 4 different quotes from 4 different dealers and they differ by 2200.00 between the most expensive and the lowest quote.

3. Out of the 4 other dealers that I called, 1 phone number isn't working, 1 was least bothered to talk, and the other 2 promised a call back, 3 days ago, hasn't happened yet.

Hold on, there's more....

4. The OEM call centre gave me a call and after the usual stuff, told me "Sir, contact the dealership for the correct price on-road." When I asked the lady "Should the on road price not be the same for the same city?", pat comes the answer "No Sir, I don't know why, but all dealers have different prices, you contact them directly."

5. The landline number of PVPL given on their websiteContact Us doesn't work.

6. I put a message on the official FB pages of both Vespa and Aprilia India asking for a name and number and gave them my number too, but all I got was a generic reply stating:

(Dear Devdath Narayan, you can find the ex-showroom price for your city here http://www.apriliasr150.in/price.php . You can also speak to us on 1800-1088-784 for exciting offers. Thank you.)

I replied to this message asking for a name and number but haven't received any response yet, and my message has been seen (I know that, thanks to FB)

Anyway, after a lot of haggling with whoever was bothered to be in touch, I will pick up Buraq tomorrow morning from Velocity Bangalore, which is the farthest showroom from my home.

I have my fingers crossed for the service experience and a few phone numbers handy for exigencies and escalations as well.

So a lot you might ask, "Why buy it then? Buy something else." Actually, there is nothing else which comes close.

And finally, here is one thread that truly deserves mention, not only for its brilliant photographs but also for the perspective it offers its readers about the SR
Speed Demon, take a bow...!!!

Last edited by n.devdath : 25th October 2017 at 19:08.
Old 25th October 2017, 19:31   #5
BANNED

The moolah: -

There is a supposedly grand offer going on for the scoot and apart from a Paytm cashback of INR 2k, I will pay 82k INR for it on-road Bangalore tomorrow.

This includes the following:

1. 1st year insurance free.
2. Side stand.
3. Floor mat.
4. Perimeter guard with foot rest.
5. Rear number plate.
6. 2 year extended warranty.

I will need to buy a smaller helmet since my current lid will not fit into the storage at all and need suggestions on which one to pick up. I will use it only for my in-city usage and continue to use my SOL for outstation/highway rides.

I also need a good pair of comfortable riding gloves to avoid tanning and grimy palms. Suggestions welcome.

Here are my likes and dislikes for the SR-150 and as I begin to pen them down, I cant help but notice their similarities with this post about the 530d.

Can love ever be practical?
Attached Thumbnails
Buraq: My Aprilia SR 150-screen-shot-20171025-7.21.17-pm.png  

Old 26th October 2017, 21:56   #6
BANNED

Purchase, Delivery & Modifications/rectifications (And the Paytm Twist):-

The dealer coincidentally stays close to my house and he had offered to pick me up on his way to the showroom, accordingly, I was at the pick up point at 0830 and we reached the showroom at 0930hrs IST. The showroom definitely the best Vespa showroom at Bangalore and is a well maintained, 3 storey building with the service at the basement and the two floors serving as the sales area.

I casually asked him about the stock (since I wanted to make sure I could choose the scoot I needed) and he said that he has around 35 SRs, that was a huge relief.

What added to my confidence was that the warehouse (2 lanes beside the showroom) was a covered shed with pukka flooring and the scoots were neatly parked away from the elements.

The showroom opened at 1000hrs (the staff came after the owner) and I wanted to begin the day by booking it through Paytm (to avail the 2k cashback) and give the dealer the Paytm order number so that he could invoice the scoot accordingly. As we walked upto the dealer's cabin, I saw this and was relieved, I could pick the piece I felt like.

Buraq: My Aprilia SR 150-img_20171026_094427.jpg

Paytm hassles, almost a scam??

Paytm, via the official website told me that in order to avail the 2000 cashback, I had to pay them a convenience fee of 500, book the scoot by paying 5000 and when I landed on the booking page, it showed me the date of delivery as the 18th of Nov. I was confused and called them to which they said:

"Sir, our backend systems estimate the earliest possible date of delivery through a dealer that is closest to your pin code, we are helpless."

I knew that the dealer closest to my pin code had given me the most expensive quote and hence there was no way I was buying through him. I had also had the worst experience there (till I met the MD personally).

I called the RM, and he said he could not do anything since till Paytm gave the order to PVPL, they could not issue an order to the dealer to invoice the vehicle at the discounted price (ex-showroom minus 5k paid to Paytm). Also, it would not be possible for him to refund my money later since it would create a complication in their books.

Paytm is only worth paying auto rickshaw bills and buying groceries...!!!

While INR 1500.00 is a significant amount of money for a 80k purchase, I decided to let it go and transferred the full payment to the dealer.

He then asked me to choose a scoot from the stock, which was wheeled into (not started) the service centre for PDI. The PDI was done pretty well and there were hardly any vehicles which had come for service which proved to be a blessing.

A photograph of the PDI area.

Buraq: My Aprilia SR 150-img_20171026_133138.jpg

Odo at 2km, newborn...!!!

Buraq: My Aprilia SR 150-img_20171026_134116.jpg

Modifications/Rectifications: -

The following are what I wanted:

1. Reverse the AHO and install a headlight switch so that I can switch off my headlights when I want to.

Done with no questions asked..!!! Great.

Buraq: My Aprilia SR 150-img_20171026_214317.jpg

However, there is some change done in the ignition switch wiring due to with the parking, speedo, fuel gauge, parking lamp indicator, number plate and tail lamp remain on, which is total of 30W being consumed once the ignition is turned ON. Not something I m happy with but will adjust with it for the time being since I saved 35W and can control my headlights now.

There was some mistake in the rewiring which resulted in 4-5 10A fuses being blown but was rectified quickly and is fine now. I have kept a couple of spare fuses just in case.

PS: Even with the 10A switch blown, the vehicle would start using the kick lever so I wont be stranded if it happens again.

2. Install a mobile phone charger (USB) in the underseat storage area.

Almost Done..!!!

The mobile phone charger, which is an official accessory is fitted aft of the battery box, and to take the wires from the battery, which is fully covered by a plastic panel, there is a modified panel with a slot, that is supplied as a part of the kit by Aprilia. Neat, no?

NO. Take a look...!!

Buraq: My Aprilia SR 150-img_20171026_135430.jpg

There is supposed to be a rubber grommet which will hold the charger in place, but hasn't yet been supplied by PVPL, the Italians I tell ya...!!!

I told them to use the original panel, cut a small indent into it, just sufficient for the wires to come out and fit the charger. Now Done.

Buraq: My Aprilia SR 150-img_20171026_214220.jpg

3. The ladies foot rest, which forms a part of the perimeter guard, should ideally stop at 90 degrees, when it is perpendicular to the ground, but looks like the designer was busy having a good time, so there is no stopper. It tilts towards the air filter housing and scratches it pretty quickly.

I purchased an underseat rubber from the local accessory store, drilled an 8mm hole into the air filter housing, sealed it and now the foot rest touches the rubber stopper.

Looks kinda ungainly but better than a rattly scoot.

Buraq: My Aprilia SR 150-img20171026wa0012.jpeg

4. I have purchased a 2 year extended warranty and have been told that I will get the booklet during my 1st service. Apparently, I am the 1st customer to do so at this dealership.

Finally, after getting all this done, along with the registration and insurance paperwork, Buraq was ready to take on the world around 1700hrs IST today.

Buraq: My Aprilia SR 150-img20171026wa0006.jpeg

Rode back in sublime Bangalore weather and here is where the odo currently stands.

Buraq: My Aprilia SR 150-img_20171026_190611.jpg

So, that is the short (??!! ) saga of my new steed, Buraq. What is the meaning of Buraq you ask, here you go.

Buraq

MODS: Please take the thread live after deleting the last picture, I am somehow not able to do it. Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Buraq: My Aprilia SR 150-img_20171026_135426.jpg  

Last edited by Aditya : 28th October 2017 at 12:45. Reason: Only 2 smileys per post are permitted
n.devdath is offline   (16) Thanks
Old 27th October 2017, 13:07   #7
BANNED

The day dawned bright and clear and it was time for Buraq to visit the neighbourhood temple and get blessed. I was wary about the cold start issues and hence did what was recommended by Hillram which is to kick the starter lever 3-4 times without turning the ignition on, then turning the ignition on, pulling the choke and kicking it, and voila, Buraq gurgled to life at the first kick. Pleased, and "Thank You"Hillram

An Islamic mythical creature blessed by the Hindu Goddess Meenakshi Devi, can harmony get any better??!!!

Buraq: My Aprilia SR 150-img_20171027_105209.jpg

Apprehensions Vs Impressions: -

Having ridden Buraq for almost 50km now, both during the night and day, having baptised him (by the mandatory grocery load and a ride in peak traffic with the laptop bag on the floorboard), here is what I have observed.

1. Cargo Space:

The floorboard is by no means cramped as long as you dont intend to make a child stand on it and ride in front of you. My laptop bag is by no means conservative in size and I wear size 9 shoes and am 5'11" and weigh 72kgs and I was by no means uncomfortable in placing the bag on the floorboard and riding right through peak hour traffic for a good 20km.

Buraq: My Aprilia SR 150-img_20171027_115345.jpg

Boot Space:

While it cannot hold an international quality (is that what they called the supersized/certified/superpriced lids??!!) full face helmet, it can hold an "Indian", right-sized one for sure. It can also hold a windcheater, its mini first aid kit, tool kit and a microfibre cloth along with all that and if packaged properly some more stuff too. For more stuff, there is the floorboard in front of you with a bag hook

Buraq: My Aprilia SR 150-img_20171027_114240.jpg

Got even more luggage? You need a Bajaj RE, not a scoot.

Before you ask me, it cannot carry a gas cylinder. The Italians believe in barbecues when they travel...!!!

2. Performance:

Buraq is still a newborn and hence I didn't take him beyond 70kmph, however, what impressed me is the ability to get to those speeds so quickly and hold it there.

Acceleration
is very, very slightly sluggish below 10-15kmph but beyond that it is a linear surge of power with increasing smoothness levels. The engine feels like it was actually made for a motorcycle with a 5 speed gearbox and an auto clutch (Remember the Hero Honda Street? Something like that.) and it has a nice, raspy note to it without sounding jarring or crude. Overtaking is a breeze and unless you look at the speedo, you will end up doing speeds on the wrong side of 70kmph without realising it one bit.

Vibrations exist only at idle and very low speeds, almost like the scoot is telling you to give it more juice and then enjoy it.

3. Headlights:
I fortunately got to test the headlights for a considerable amount of time over unlit roads yesterday night and here is the reality.

Low Beam spread is nice and wide, as long as it is focussed properly (which I ensured it was before purchased), but the beam brightness should be better. It suffices for normal rides on unlit roads but if you are the "the more, the merrier" types, you will find it wanting. On lit city roads, it hardly makes any difference and is sufficient.

High Beam has a nice throw and is well suited for highway rides but is again let down by the brightness of the beam, however, it seems sufficient for 4 laners and users will feel the need to increase the brightness only when faced with oncoming traffic on a single carriageway OR who will ride very fast.

I plan to fit better quality bulbs of the same wattage first followed by LEDs in a bid to improve them. They can take H4 55w bulbs too but I am wary of the reflectors going bad due the extra heat.

Suggestions and advice looked forward to.

4. Comfort/Suspension:

Comfort The seating position is upright, the way I like it and the high-set handlebars dont let you slouch, which is good for your body too. This, coupled with the medium hard seat is nice for sustained riding, however, the slope of the seat is slightly on the higher side and I felt like I would slide forward every hour or so of riding. This can be easily fixed by myriad ways.

Suspension
Buraq reminds me of Bimmers in a number of ways, and the suspension is definitely one of them. It is taut, meant to control the scoot, and give the rider loads of confidence. Last night, I travelled over multiple moonscapes, braked hard a couple of times, and cruised at peace and at each scenario, I was dead sure of what was under the tires and how far away the limits were.
However, if you prefer the wishy-washy Japanese cars, Buraq is not the ride for you. He will thud, bang and protest over bad roads, not to extent of making you throw up, but still...

5. Steering & Braking:

Steering is typical European, sharp, eager and well weighted. Point and shoot. No questions asked.

Braking is a mixed bag. The rear feels like the bullets of yore, as though someone has lubricated the brake shoes and drum while the front disc has stupendous stopping power.

PS: Both brakes lack bite currently since they are still bedding in and I should have a better picture after the 1st service.

6. Service Costs & Fuel Efficiency: I've been told that each service, including the free services will cost around 550INR including oil and oil filter changes which is probably on the higher side compared other scoots but then the dealer also told me that vehicles which have clocked more than 20-30k km too have the same costs and not a lot of components wear out. That sounded reassuring and I have the extended warranty to boot, so I am kinda not too worried for the next 4 years.

Buraq is still in his first tank of unleaded and at 50km on the odo, the gauge is at 3/4th the tank which I had filled during purchase (it takes 6.5 litres which isn't bad for a scoot) which means I'm getting around 31kmpl at the moment which seems a tad less. I will however, wait till the 1st service and then get it checked.

In conclusion, Buraq is exactly like his name, mythical, intriguing draws respect and is fun to live with...!!!

All ears.

Last edited by Aditya : 28th October 2017 at 12:47. Reason: Extra smiles deleted
n.devdath is offline   (28) Thanks
Old 28th October 2017, 10:53   #8
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Buraq: My Aprilia SR 150

Thread moved from the Assembly Line to the 2-Wheeler Section. Thanks for sharing!
GTO is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th October 2017, 12:35   #9
BHPian

Congratulations on your bike sir, wishing you a safe and happy ride everytime. Thoroughly enjoyed reading your shopping experience and initial review. I am looking to replace our Suzuki Access in the next few months, will keep checking up on your thread for your feedback.
Cheers,
D.
delta5 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th October 2017, 16:11   #10
BHPian

It is great to see another thread on the SR150. Very nice write up and crisp and entertaining read. Do keep us posted on your experiences.

Your DIY mod jobs done were very clever and thoughtful. I'm also glad you brought up the Paytm Cash deal scenario. Did you get your money back by any chance?
MadRasTan4986 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th October 2017, 20:17   #11
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadRasTan4986 View Post
Did you get your money back by any chance?
I didn't book via Paytm because of all the uncertainty associated and the shady backend processes involved in it so there is not money-back involved.
n.devdath is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th October 2017, 10:08   #12
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by n.devdath View Post
that is when I happened to glance at it for the first time, and the effect was instantaneous; Scooters have no right to look so good.
You said it very well. In general I don't find scooters attractive but this machine is really something else. Such beautiful lines! What are the recommended service intervals for these things? Is it on par with the other scooters in the market?
Old 29th October 2017, 11:58   #13
BHPian

Congrats on the new scooter.
I recently purchased an SR-150 from Velocity (for my college-going son) and narrowed down on that showroom due to the straightforward attitude of the owner. It is a revelation that Velocity has the lowest price in Bangalore!
Nice to know you fixed the AWO headlight. I am going to do that too.
The scooter has completed 2000 km in 2 months with first service done. My son seems to be happy with it.
Old 29th October 2017, 21:35   #14
Senior - BHPian

Good stuff. Its always good to read more ownership threads on the SR150. It might not be the most practical scooter and has its shortcomings but there is something about it that stirs the soul.
Old 30th October 2017, 10:58   #15
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Ranger View Post
What are the recommended service intervals for these things? Is it on par with the other scooters in the market?
The routine services are at 3000km while the gear oil needs to be replaced at 24k km.

Yes, they are at par with the other scooters in the market but may be expensive by a couple of hundred rupees.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympal View Post
It is a revelation that Velocity has the lowest price in Bangalore!
Nice to know you fixed the AWO headlight. I am going to do that too.
Thank you.
Not only was Velocity's price the best, their attitude was very professional and customer centric. That sealed the deal for me.

Fixing the AHO was a must for me, on any scoot that I would have purchased. It is a huge irritant on the roads and a massive drain on the already puny battery these things have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortis View Post
It might not be the most practical scooter and has its shortcomings but there is something about it that stirs the soul.
Absolutely, what good is a product if it doesn't tickle the heart.
n.devdath is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks