Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th May 2022, 17:36   #661
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hero teases small adventure bike. EDIT: It's the XPulse 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrolhead_neel View Post
I'm based in Loni Kalbhor. Can someone from Pune also help me out with finding a good SVC? Thanks a lot.
Nearest (6-7 kms) authorized SVC for you would be this:

Hero teases small adventure bike. EDIT: It's the XPulse 200-hero.png

I guess next closest option (17-18 kms) would be Lakshya Wheels near Swargate. Address and phone number can be taken from this link: https://www.heromotocorp.com/en-in/r...e-dealers.html

Don't know if either of these are good or not. Try your luck.

Last edited by comfortablynumb : 9th May 2022 at 17:47.
comfortablynumb is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th June 2022, 17:49   #662
BHPian

To stop embarrassing myself more on the bike, I finally removed the handlebar risers, and lowered the bike on the front forks. I feel much more in control now and not just a passenger like before, this is especially the case during tight turns. The handlebars were just too high for me, I had no leverage on them if the bike leaned more than 5 degrees in either direction, plop it went to the ground. The only problem with lowering the bike, apart from the reduced GC, is that the rally kit side stand now leaves the bike standing a bit too straight. The stock stand would leave it too leaned, so no options at this moment. Odo stands at a hilarious 2700 kms. Fact is that the Interceptor is such a fun bike that riding the Xpulse feels like homework, so I rarely take it out. Need to get better with it, and find more fun places to explore with it.

Hero teases small adventure bike. EDIT: It's the XPulse 200-img_20220410_15151001.jpeg
RiderZone is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 18th June 2022, 10:17   #663
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hero XPulse 200 4V launched in India at Rs. 1.28 lakh

Owner had first breakdown
Sebring is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th August 2022, 01:42   #664
BHPian

Anyone get an aftermarket slip on or full system for the Xpulse? If yes would appreciate a suggestion or tip. I just want it to sound more fun.
Old 17th August 2022, 12:49   #665
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hero XPulse 200 4V launched in India at Rs. 1.28 lakh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebring View Post
Owner had first breakdownhttps://Youtu.be/fyRfyFo9VAc
It was a self induced breakdown and he was honest enough to mention at the start of the video. Any bike would have had same fate...........
Shubhendra is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th August 2022, 01:58   #666
BHPian

Does anyone have the rally kit flat seat for the Xpulse? The dealership I've asked seems to have no clue and cannot seem to procure it. I just thought to ask in case one anyone wants to sell off theirs.
karanddd is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th August 2022, 04:26   #667
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karanddd View Post
Does anyone have the rally kit flat seat for the Xpulse? The dealership I've asked seems to have no clue and cannot seem to procure it. I just thought to ask in case one anyone wants to sell off theirs.
Reach out to this guy on insta. Immediate delivery and superb service. All spares sold at mrp

https://instagram.com/raj_autospares...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Urban_Nomad is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd August 2022, 01:23   #668
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Liner View Post
Xpulse with the Rally kit. I couldn't get my feet on the ground.

Where can I find this type rear tail piece?
Old 22nd August 2022, 10:14   #669
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajithbc View Post
Where can I find this type rear tail piece?
It just looks like its bolted on from some other bike...looks like some locally made Honda.
Old 31st August 2022, 23:32   #670
BHPian

A small question to the XPulse owners and experts of TeamBHP.

What are my options for getting a XPulse converted to run tubeless tyres, are rim/tyre sealant kits my only options or are there good quality tubeless rims available for the XPulse (preferably under 30,000 for a full set).

Please mention brands/sellers for both. Also does anyone know a good independent bike mechanic/garage in Bhubaneshwar?

Last edited by GreasyCarb55 : 31st August 2022 at 23:33.
GreasyCarb55 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st September 2022, 20:37   #671
BHPian

I test rode an Xpulse recently and was really put off by the braking, or lack of it, of the front brake. Did not use the rear as much, to the point that i don't remember how it felt.

Is this an issue with the bike in question or a general one with the bike?
My current bike is a BS4 Duke and that is my reference for braking feel and power.

Another problem is that none of the dealers in Pune have a test ride bike so ended up with a short ride on one from the recent stock.
This is after confirmation from Hero helpline that the dealer has a separate test ride bike.
Called back on the helpline and complained about it but i don't think they care.

I had refused a test ride a few months ago due to this same issue but gave in this time.
Now trying to make peace with the fact that any bike i buy would most probably have been used for test rides as well.
Old 2nd September 2022, 03:07   #672
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Nomad View Post
Reach out to this guy on insta. Immediate delivery and superb service. All spares sold at mrp

https://instagram.com/raj_autospares...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Thank you for this. As it turns out another nearby dealership managed to get it for me. Saved the shipping cost too. I really like it with the taller seat!

Also, do you guys know anything about the Quickshift Racing full system? I have the 4v and I really want to have better sound but I am wary of a full system because I am not sure whether the cat delete will cause the bike to fail the yearly pollution test. I'd be happy with a slip-on too but haven't quite found anything I like. And would the Quickshift Racing full system require an ECU re-tune or anything like that? I don't think I want to do anything like that as yet.
Old 3rd September 2022, 10:46   #673
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karanddd View Post
Also, do you guys know anything about the Quickshift Racing full system? I have the 4v and I really want to have better sound but I am wary of a full system because I am not sure whether the cat delete will cause the bike to fail the yearly pollution test. I'd be happy with a slip-on too but haven't quite found anything I like. And would the Quickshift Racing full system require an ECU re-tune or anything like that? I don't think I want to do anything like that as yet.
My mantra when it comes to exhaust systems especially for Indian bikes is the manufacturer. If it's being made by a reputed company like Red Rooster Performance, Akrapovic, Yoshimura etc then you're usually good to go unless it's specifically stated by the manufacturer that it's for Race/Track use only.

If it's made by a less reputed brand like QuickShift racing or Hogo Exhaust (another brand offering aftermarket exhaust options for the XPulse 200 2V/4V, available on Bandidos Pitstop website) I usually stick with the slip-on variety unless the manufacturer (in this case QuickShift Racing) can provide some sort of assurance that the full system kit for your bike will pass emissions testing.

If it's just a slip-on for a less powerful modern bike (<50hp) then you can usually install the exhaust, run the bike in idle for 10-15 minutes and let the ECU adjust to the new exhaust. For a full system kit I'd recommend a new ECU, the most obvious option being the Powertronic piggyback ECU.
Old 26th September 2022, 20:36   #674
BHPian

Any riders around Una (Himachal) riding Xpulse/Impulse, or interested in some off-roading? I've found some interesting trails around here, but some of them are a bit too sketchy for my abilities. I'm scared of finding myself alone hanging off a cliff, or pinned under the bike Some company would make things a lot more fun.
Old 2nd January 2023, 20:42   #675
BHPian

Sorry to revive an old thread!
I just took an XPulse 200 4V for my commutes / Occasional Highway Trips. I loved the stance & the comfort without weighing too much for domestic commutes. I am 6” and the seat height with a wide handlebar is a bonus!
With just 200 KMs on the Odo, I am facing 2 major issues.
There is a constant noise from the Chain, the service folks say this is usual for a new bike and nothing to worry. I am still not convinced.
Second, there is a constant feel of power loss / Jerks (more like when the bike is about to run out of fuel) This is post the ECU update.
Appreciate your feedback / inputs from the folks here

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks