Search this Thread
Old 6th December 2006, 00:07   #16
Senior - BHPian

Looks very bright..
Which xenons and for how much ?

Mugen.
Old 6th December 2006, 01:36   #17
Senior - BHPian

I think it is a first, and no it's not some bright bulb, it is a HID kit, now how he managed to fit it you need to visit Auto Fusion if you are from Bangalore, one thing I know this guy is quite an expert at accessorising cars, and did this on his bike for timepass, now how he did it, he is the best person to answer, I felt it was damn cool when I saw it, and there is no chance a normal bulb can have the beam his bike has, people have to see it to realise.
Old 6th December 2006, 02:03   #18
BHPian

If it is true than its fantastic, can you tell us what was the cost of getting this done? Also does Auto Fusion have a website or email address where I can communicate to them regarding this, since I have been trying get some thing like this.
Old 6th December 2006, 08:50   #19
BHPian

Thanks for confirming that its an actual HID. Can you please let us know the address of the place and the approximate cost for this setup?
Old 6th December 2006, 11:37   #20
BHPian

The Xenons looks neat and also the beam is really bright which will definetly help if u have dark screen helmet.
But wont the beam cause a problem for the vehicle coming frm the opposite side ? i mean with the glare at night.
Old 6th December 2006, 14:26   #21
Senior - BHPian

wow fantastic...how much is the total kit for.. please throw some more light on the modification
Old 6th December 2006, 15:14   #22
BHPian

that looks awesum!!

Cheers,
Ash
Old 6th December 2006, 15:19   #23
BHPian

hmm.. i recognise this guy on the bike. He was one of the guys who installed our car's ICE from autofusion. This guy had a unicorn bike with k&N filter fitted on to it.

There are a bunch of hardworking guys in autofusion i must say..
Old 6th December 2006, 23:01   #24
BHPian

Me to interested in gettin it done on my ZMA. thank god im in bangalore
Old 6th December 2006, 23:56   #25
Senior - BHPian

I dont know abt pricing, but I think it's one half of a HID kit for a car, he can gve best details on install, so Bangy boys need to see Usmaan from Auto Fusion to get what he did.
Old 7th December 2006, 06:56   #26
BHPian

@blueraven: I tried looking up in the Yellow pages but could not find the details. Can you please let me know the address of Auto Fusion.
Old 7th December 2006, 13:05   #27
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sks_Biker View Post
@blueraven: I tried looking up in the Yellow pages but could not find the details. Can you please let me know the address of Auto Fusion.
Call Thouqeer on 98450 04858 and say Satya referred you, he will guideyou thru.
Old 12th December 2006, 15:03   #28
fb1
BHPian

... Ouch its a bit high...I found out, It costs Rs.8,500 at Auto Fusion

Was willing to spend around 3k on it... Love the light
Old 25th August 2009, 18:05   #29

Hi Guys, I know this is a very old post. But I think this is the place where I can put my question.

I am looking for a H4 H/L xenon for my 6 years old CBZ classic. Can anyone direct me to any place in Kolkata where I can get such a product and how to install it. I have seen in some other threads that some from B'lore already did the same, but unfortunately not able to get in touch with them.
Moreover, can I buy a H4 H/L Car kit from philips and use one ballast and one tube for my bike ? Will it fit directly ? Any ideas anyone ? Please help ?
Old 25th August 2009, 18:45   #30

Need Help on HID for CBZ in Kolkata

Hi Guys,

I won a CbZ Classic 2003 model and really tired with the poor stock light of it . The main problem is that I cannot upgrade the stock bulb to a 55/60 as that would require me to rewound the coil which is not a good option as it might blow up the entire electrical, and moreover I don't know anyone in Kolkata who can do it. Only option left here is to upgrade to HID for me or to crash .

I am looking for a H4 Hi/Low xenon kit for the CBZ classic. Can anyone direct me to any place in Kolkata where I can get such a product and how to install it . I have seen that someone from B'lore already did the same in some other thread but unfortunately not able to get in touch with them.

Few questions from side
1. Can I buy a H4 Hi/Low Car kit from Philips and use one ballast and one tube for my bike ?

2. Will it fit directly or any modifications are required except connecting the wires from the battery directly ? Any instructions on that will be great.

3. Do I need to upgrade my existing battery from the stock one to a higher capacity ? I was thinking of changing the battery too.

4. Do I need to change the charging magnet and also redirect the alternator points going to the headlight towards the battery charger as the HID will consume more battery and the battery needs to be charged more than usual.

5. What is the reliability of the HID kits that are available in the market ? this is important for me as i do long distance touring in nights.

6. What might be the expected pocket pinch?

Please help me as I know this is the only place where I can get valued and correct information.

Thanks Guys.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks