Team-BHP - p180 DTSi and me...
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   p180 DTSi and me... (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/19515-p180-dtsi-me.html)

First of all... Mods... I guess... all bikes threads are in this single forum... Planning to update the thread as a long term report too... Please make corrections in thread, if neccessary.. Thank you...

Guys,

Its almost 8 months since i bought my p180 DTSi... Done 6.5k kms... bikes done three serives, and performing nothing less than excellent... Servicis didnt cost anything much except regular oil changes... But they screwed up my bike during second service... Will explain in detail later in thread...

thought i'd upolad some pics of the bike... and the long- term ownership report... as many want to know the reliability of the pulsars these days...

Bike's completly stock... Only teflon coating done as extra...

Some pics;- (Sorry for poor quality... Cam phone)

The color looks hot. I had driven the 180 cc once for about 100 kms in Goa, mind blowing is all i can say, luv the accleration. Nice bike there.

:)

Acceleration is its advantage... In fact, the UG3 has better acceleration figures than ZMA...

But... compromising on top- speed that is!!!

Very very well maintained..looks good.

-sr

Going in for a short service soon... Its a lil out of shape now... Had an accident... And the headlamps scratched...

Lovely colour & neatly kept. How about FE ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by esteem_lover (Post 336169)
Lovely colour & neatly kept. How about FE ?

Who cares? If you guys want to enjoy bikes stop worrying about FE.

What you say is true....especially if you want enjoy big powerful bikes, we need to leave this typical Indian mentality behind.

Anyway since I also own a P180 DTSi(v2), I am curious to know the FE.... I get abt 35 with some careful riding lol:

@ esteem_lover:- Thank you. Am geting around 40... I dont ride for mileage... Also, dont rip too much coz if traffic clogged roads...

Consider it city riding conditions...

@ Yusha:- True... Although, it is not burning huge holes in my pocket... The worst figure i got ripping it out max was 34 kmpl... When i was testing my top- speed...

@nikhilb2008;- 35 with careful driving??? Hmmm... I get around 40 these days... Had around 45- 50 in the run- in period when i used to ride around 3- 3.5 rpm... Also, some of my friends mileage dipped a bit with bad fuel... But recoverd to around 40...

Nice colour & well kept bike. Btw thats a UG 2 or UG 2.1 as some prefer to call it, the UG3 is the one with LCD Display.

Recently rode a 180 same as urs quite a few things have changed from My DTSi.

Hope the accident was aminor one & that you didnt get hurt much. ride safe dude.

if you guys thought i was worried about FE, i own a yezdi classic 250cc 1981 model & it returns 22kmpl & a K.Honda 1997 that returns 27kmpl. i love my yezdi

Quote:

Originally Posted by Technocrat (Post 336307)
Nice colour & well kept bike. Btw thats a UG 2 or UG 2.1 as some prefer to call it, the UG3 is the one with LCD Display.
Recently rode a 180 same as urs quite a few things have changed from My DTSi.
Hope the accident was aminor one & that you didnt get hurt much. ride safe dude.

Its not the UG3... :)... i didnt say so, na???

The accident was minor.. Would have been very very serious... But, i always ride with helmet on... It took major impact...

Quote:

Originally Posted by esteem_lover
If you guys thought i was worried about FE, i own a yezdi classic 250cc 1981 model & it returns 22kmpl & a K.Honda 1997 that returns 27kmpl. i love my yezdi

Coool... Nothing can beat the charm of an yezdi... Not even RE...

Specially liked this color in the P180. Look after her well.

The mileage you guys are getting from the 180 is pretty good.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nosfreak (Post 336687)
Specially liked this color in the P180. Look after her well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yusha (Post 336692)
The mileage you guys are getting from the 180 is pretty good.

Might be our conditions here... Trivandrum is not such a crowded city... We generally do around 50 kmph inside the city.... Cant speed over 60, and no need to slow to 30- 35 either usually...