Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th August 2018, 16:39   #16
BHPian

Re: TVS Ntorq 125 - Ownership Review

The Access's suspension is slightly softer so a ride over not-so-very-good roads is comfortable but as the speed increases, damping goes for a toss and the front end tends to bottom out. The new Access has a relatively neutral handling setup and can handle higher speeds (60-90 kmph) with comfort and confidence given the roads are decent. The Ntorq has a stiffer setup is what I felt.

Bigger/ thicker tyres at the rear do make a difference in ride quality but also increase rolling resistance. A combination of optimum tyre size with good rear shock-absorbers is most important. On my Access, a shift to Michelins (stock size) from the OEM Ceats has made a noticeable difference in grip and comfort.

I found the seat on the Access much better padded. It's ample and suits a variety of bottoms!

Last edited by Crankpin : 8th August 2018 at 16:41.
Crankpin is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th August 2018, 16:52   #17
BHPian

How much is it on road in BLR? I have a almost 9 year old DIO, well maintained however my daughter is using it these days. I was actually planning to get rid of it and see something interesting which would be safe economical.

I may use it occasionally (getting my RX restored, getting it this month end )

The Ntorq certainly looks tempting...
Old 8th August 2018, 17:20   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumathindra View Post
How much is it on road in BLR? I have a almost 9 year old DIO, well maintained however my daughter is using it these days. I was actually planning to get rid of it and see something interesting which would be safe economical.

I may use it occasionally (getting my RX restored, getting it this month end )

The Ntorq certainly looks tempting...
Rs 76,800 OTR Blr when I bought it 1.5 months back.
Old 9th August 2018, 12:02   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumathindra View Post
How much is it on road in BLR?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avinash_R View Post
Rs 76,800 OTR Blr when I bought it 1.5 months back.
Rs. 77,300/- is the current OTR, Bangalore. This is as latest as July'18 (inclusive of 1st year insurance) & the dealership being Bharath TVS, Jayanagar.
Old 14th August 2018, 23:14   #20
Senior - BHPian

Had opportunity to use one of these quiet extensively.

TVS Ntorq 125 - Ownership Review-img_9722a.jpg

TVS Ntorq 125 - Ownership Review-img_9728a.jpg

Though not a TD, riding surfaces included good to bad road surfaces/unprepared kucha tracks/smooth race track

Was impressed by the ride quality and the effortless way it gathered speed. Was able to touch three digit speeds in short straights before running out of road even in the twisty/technical sections of the track. And the brakes were spot on with adequate stopping power on call.

Was impressed by the speedo/info console and the features included in it (to be honest, didn't have enough free time to explore all features excep the pairing with the phone).

I was assured that this scooter was standard in every way except the TVS Racing Colours.

I was impressed by the sound of the bike as well.

The bigger wheels I feel contribute a lot in rides over rough surfaces, and I felt that it was a notch above the ride quality of 2017 Access 125, which I have used elsewhere.

Best Regards & Ride Safe

Ram

Last edited by r_nairtvm : 14th August 2018 at 23:16.
r_nairtvm is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks