Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd January 2019, 22:25   #1
BHPian

Reviving the legend - My Yamaha RX100

PROLOGUE

"Do you dream? I do"

If you're a hardcore Yamaha fan, you should've heard this opening statement of their famous R1 Ad.

I my case, the dream was never to own an R1. Yeah you guessed right; it was to own The Myth, The Legend, The Emotion...The Yamaha RX 100.

Being a kid from the 90's (yeah, right!), I grew up hearing the roars and screams of the mighty two strokes. Although the two stroke era phased out by the time I got my driving license, the desire to own and ride a two stroke, the RX 100 to be precise, remained unquenched.

Fast forward ten years : Still don't own a bike, still the two stroke itch stays. Yes I did have the money to buy a used RX, but something somewhere was holding me back. I never got a 'connection' to any of the bikes I saw for sale. And finally, parents decided that it was time for their son to get married (slightly off-topic, but keep reading guys). Arranged marriage (don't ask me anything now!). The first girl I saw, ticked almost all the boxes, and I said yes, and so did she. Things became exciting and we started talking. Every now and then during our late night talks, my mind would wander off to the RX, and she would have to call out my name to bring me back.

Days passed, and one fine day she asked why I didn't own a two-wheeler. I said, I haven't found the right one yet. And to top it off, I said "I'm very choosy when it comes to relationships and vehicles. I take my own good time to find the right one, just like i found you". She laughed hard, and said on a side note that her father owned two bikes in the past. He sold off the second one, but had a thing for his first bike, so never sold it to anyone. But she also told that the same was dumped somewhere in the backyard, beyond any chance of recovery. I just asked casually what make the bike was, and guys, the (three) magical words she said YA MA HA, made me skip a heartbeat. But she was not aware of the model. I threw her all possible clues, and still she couldn't make anything out of it. My level of excitement and curiosity began to mount, but there was no way to find out if it was the treasure I was looking for.

Finally, the engagement day arrived. The ceremony was to be conducted at her home. I arranged my two partners in crime for the task. Sweep the entire backyard, look for any traces of a bike, and if found, confirm if it is the thing. Right after I put the ring on her finger, I signalled my allies to go ahead with the task. They split up and proceeded through both the sides of the house to the backyard, and came back after after some fifteen minutes. And alas, neither of their faces showed any positive signs. After the function was over, I still kept my poker face and asked them which model it was, Crux? YBX?

They said, "Bro, it's damaged beyond recovery, just leave it".

Me again "Just tell me which the bike it is".

Them "Yeah, it's the RX 100".

Words can't explain how I felt at that moment, all these years I waited, or something made me wait, for a reason. The bike, with which I was looking for a 'connection', was right there at my better half's home, waiting for me, all these years, for thy revival. I could feel it.

I just said "I'm going to bring her back to life. I'm going for a rebuild."

The very next day, I expressed the wish to my fiancee, and she conveyed the same to her dad. She warned me that almost everyone in her family had asked for that bike, and he politely declined everytime. But, not this time. He was more than happy to hand it over to me, and say what, he himself gave the bike to a nearby 'trusted' mechanic (which I warned a thousand times not to do, but he was too stubborn). After three months of waiting, finally the bike was handed over to me on 11th Jan 2019. And without further adieu, I named her, BABY BLUE (Three reasons : 1.My Fiesta is named Baby 2. I'm going to paint her blue in future 3. Hardcore Breaking Bad fan).

Reviving the legend - My Yamaha RX100-rx-100.jpg
And finally, she is home.

THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE UGLY

After a week and having clocked 400+ kms, and it's time that I gave a brief overview of the present condition of the vehicle. The matters wherein I'd like some expert opinion from fellow BHP'ians will be notified in bold letters. Kindly notice the same.

01. Vehicle Registration

The papers are current. The vehicle registration, pollution check, insurance etc. are all clear. But the vehicle of of TN registration and as I reside in KL, I'm planning to transfer the registration of the same to KL in the near future. I'm aware that it's a tedious process, but I should do it sooner or later.

02. Engine, pickup and performance

This is where the major gripe begins. Listing out the key points.

- I'm not sure if the fraud mechanic has opened up the engine, re-bored it etc. My mechanic said after looking at the condition of the engine mounting screws that they're after market ones and for sure the engine has been removed and re-fitted, could be just for painting, could be for re-boring, can only be said if he opens up the engine.

Reviving the legend - My Yamaha RX100-engine-01-2.jpg
The legendary 98cc workhorse

Reviving the legend - My Yamaha RX100-engine.jpg
G2 series bore

- About the pickup, the two expert mechanics I visited clearly said that the vehicle lacks the signature RX pickup. The pickup was pathetic when I got the vehicle in hand and there was excessive ringing noise from the engine, which vanished once I engaged the clutch. My mechanic replaced the clutch plates (said that the current ones weren't genuine Yamaha ones) and did some additional work on the clutch assembly and BOOM, the pickup increased by leaps and bounds.

- The carburetor setting (or the unit as a whole) is still a mayhem. My mechanic cleaned the same inside out, tuned it properly (the basic 1.5 anticlockwise turns) and the engine pulled neatly and was hitting 70+ kmph in the third gear. But the issue is, whilst decelerating the engine jerked like hell and I always had to keep my throttle or clutch on to prevent the jerking. Turning the screw anticlockwise did help with the jerking issue to an extent, but then I felt that the beastly initial pickup is compromised. There is also petrol overflow issue at times, not frequently. I'm really stuck with this issue. (Need some help and advice in this regard)

Reviving the legend - My Yamaha RX100-carb-01.jpg
The MIKCARB carburetor

Reviving the legend - My Yamaha RX100-carb-02.jpg
Indian, the stock 1996 one

- Even after correcting the problematic clutch, there's some humming noise still coming from the engine. Attaching a video to show the same. Here, the idling of the engine was killed when I engaged the clutch, not when I turned the ignition off. (Need some help and advice in this regard)

- No complaints about cold starts. The engine comes to life in the first or second kick with the choke pulled.

- The spark plug is stock one. Planning to upgrade to NGK iridium spark plug in future.

03. Fuel efficiency

The following are the figures that I obtained till date. Calculated using reserve to reserve method.

Sedate - 33 kmpl
Moderate ripping - 30 kmpl
Hardcore ripping - 27 kmpl

04. The cosmetics and electricals

As the vehicle is still not running the way I want it to, least bothered about the cosmetics at the moment. Still, mentioning the key points

- Though I'm planning to change the colour to Adriatic Candy Blue in future, the current paint-job and chrome plating is really good that I don't have to worry about spending money for the same at the moment.

- The speedometer assembly is brand new and works perfectly. The neutral and high beam lights on the console does not work. Can live with it for the moment.

Reviving the legend - My Yamaha RX100-smeter.jpg
Brand new Pricol Speedometer assembly

- The combination switch is a joke. I still don't know what does what. Have to change to genuine Yamaha one with proper markings soon.

Reviving the legend - My Yamaha RX100-combination.jpg
The (Permutation and) Combination switch

- The grip on the accelerator tends to come out every now and then, Have to replace it soon.

Reviving the legend - My Yamaha RX100-accelerator.jpg
Loose accelerator grip

- By the looks I'm guessing that the headlight assembly is new. The brightness and throw of the headlight is just average. Planning to upgrade later on. The handlebar is stock. Planning to upgrade to RD's in future.

Reviving the legend - My Yamaha RX100-headlamp.jpg
Headlight assembly and stock handlebar

- Though the side pieces are painted well, one of them is broken so badly that the bottom portion of the same cannot be attached to chassis via screws. Planning to buy new side panels later.

Reviving the legend - My Yamaha RX100-panel-02.jpg
Broken portion of side panel

- The battery is brand new. The oil pump is the same old dirty one. Though I'm not using the pump at the moment, planning to replace the same later on just for better aesthetics.

Reviving the legend - My Yamaha RX100-oil-pump.jpg
New Battery. Old oil pump.

- The Engine cover lacks stickers. Planning to add them soon.

Reviving the legend - My Yamaha RX100-engine-01.jpg
Engine cover really misses the Yamaha sticker

- Don't know if the seat is new, but the seat cover is. Though it's comfy, I really miss the chrome beading of the original seat. Will be reverting to the stock one later on.

Reviving the legend - My Yamaha RX100-seat.jpg
The comfy seat cover

- The grab rail and the tail lamp assembly is stock. I really like the tail lamp assembly in the RD's. Will try to modify the same like that in the future. In the below picture, notice the misalignment between the rear tyre and the mudflap. Is that a sign of a bend chassis? Or is it just the mudflap? (Need some help and advice in this regard)

Reviving the legend - My Yamaha RX100-mudflap.jpg
Brand new tail lamp assembly

05. Ride, handling & braking

- The handling is nimble for traffic filtering. I guess it'll improve once I swap to the RD handlebar.

- There was excessive noise from the chain cover and finally replaced the chain sprocket with Rolon brand ones. Runs smooth and noise disappeared.

- At higher speeds, the lack of weight of the vehicle scares me to some extent. Hoping that I'll get used to it.

- The stock breaks does a great job for speeds south of 70 kmph, beyond that they're don't inspire confidence.

- The front (CEAT) and rear (MRF Nylogrip) tyres are of stock size and offer satisfactory rideability and grip.

- The front shock absorbers are literally horrible. Transfer every tiny unevenness of the road to the handlebar and at higher speeds, they really make the handlebar shake. (Need some help and advice in this regard)

- The rear shock absorbers are new (Badve Engineering) and offers satisfactory rideability.

Reviving the legend - My Yamaha RX100-shock.jpg
Rear shock absorber (Badve Engg.)

06. Exhaust note

- Don't know if the silencer and the muffler flute are original/stock ones. Attaching a couple of videos to give and idea about the output they produce currently. You be the judge.

- Though I'm contented with the sound for the moment, planning to buy a RX 135 muffler flute too just to try out the variety of notes this beauty has to offer.

EPILOGUE & Future plans

- As I mentioned earlier, I'm still on cloud nine that I finally have my dream bike in hand. But the performance of the same in nowhere near my expectations.

- I intend to learn about each issue in depth and rectify the same with the help of my mechanic (DIY for minor jobs). Request support and cooperation from fellow BHP'ians in this regard.

- About the engine and associated mechanicals, I'm planning to restore them back to stock condition and no modifications of any sort are intended to be done. Planning to make some minor cosmetic mods, but that'll be only after the engine and running is pristine.

- Additional information required (if any), shall be updated in this thread at regular intervals based on requirement.

So, this is going to be my version of the restoration of the legend. Yeah it's not from scratch, but I know that it'll require patience and effort to bring her back to the stock condition.

And so, Project BABY BLUE, begins...

Reviving the legend - My Yamaha RX100-parting-edit.jpg
My Pride, My Joy, My Ride

Last edited by RiGOD : 26th January 2019 at 04:44.
RiGOD is offline   (24) Thanks
Old 28th January 2019, 07:36   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Reviving the legend - My Yamaha RX100

Thread moved from the Assembly Line to the Motorcycle Section. Thanks for sharing!
GTO is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 28th January 2019, 10:10   #3
Senior - BHPian

Congrats on your RX 100 & the story, though I didn't have the time to read the whole thread, I read the part how you got it. These 30 year old bikes are legends, they have stories attached to them, which makes them even special.

The 2 stroke craze is on a new level in Kerala, especially in TVM, Malappuram and Cochin.

I am one of the lucky few who owns a few of these beauties. Currently my stable has an RD, an original Japanese import 89 Model single owner Rx 100, a Yamaha rx 135 5 speed and RXZ 4 speed. Feel free to drop me a PM and we can connect. I am also based out of TVM.

Pramod
pramodkumar is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 28th January 2019, 12:16   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pramodkumar View Post
Congrats on your RX 100 & the story, though I didn't have the time to read the whole thread, I read the part how you got it.
Thanks Pramod. Do go through the thread when you have time. I've got a couple of queries posted along with it.

Quote:
The 2 stroke craze is on a new level in Kerala, especially in TVM, Malappuram and Cochin.
For sure it is. And happy to see a portion of the youth trying to keep the 2 stroke cult alive.

Quote:
I am one of the lucky few who owns a few of these beauties. Currently my stable has an RD, an original Japanese import 89 Model single owner Rx 100, a Yamaha rx 135 5 speed and RXZ 4 speed. Feel free to drop me a PM and we can connect. I am also based out of TVM.
For sure I will. Can't wait to check out your stable
RiGOD is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th January 2019, 13:24   #5
Distinguished - BHPian

Congrats on the RX, especially from the one who kept it for decades with lots of attachments.
Subscribed to this thread.

Quote:
There is also petrol overflow issue at times, not frequently
Adjust the float, sometimes a proper cleaning helps
Carb looks like replaced in past, OE used to be Mikuni (I may be wrong)

Quote:
Planning to upgrade to NGK iridium spark plug in future
Benefit will be very minimal unless you are upgrading the complete ignition system

Quote:
The brightness and throw of the headlight is just average. Planning to upgrade later on
To retain the stock looks many of us upgraded the HL reflector (sealed beam) with DCM Toyota part (from Autopal, Hella, Lumax, etc) which can take HS1 bulb

Details here https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motor...ml#post3263699 (14 year young Devil on Wheels - Preloved Yamaha RX135)

Quote:
The oil pump is the same old dirty one. Though I'm not using the pump at the moment, planning to replace the same later on just for better aesthetics.
You mean the Oil Tank
Better to replace them if you are going to use the oil pump in future.
You may consider the level indicator, in case if you are interested
https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motor...ml#post2943193 (DIY : 2T Oil Level Indicator for the Yamaha RX)

Quote:
Is that a sign of a bend chassis? Or is it just the mudflap?
Mostly it is the mud guard (if it is non-OE part), otherwise it's not a big deal in correcting the frame

Quote:
The front (CEAT) and rear (MRF Nylogrip) tyres are of stock size and offer satisfactory rideability and grip.
From the snaps it doesn't look like stock size.
2.50x18 & 2.75x18 are the stock spec for RX100
If it is 2.75x18 & 3.00x18, it is RX135 spec, anyways better for both the bikes.

Quote:
The front shock absorbers are literally horrible. Transfer every tiny unevenness of the road to the handlebar
If the front fork was serviced recently, it should be excessive oil quantity. Or higher tire pressure

I hope you are aware of this thread
https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motor...tutorials.html (Yamaha RX Series Bikes : DIY Video Tutorials)

Last edited by Mr.Boss : 28th January 2019 at 13:25.
Mr.Boss is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th January 2019, 14:22   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Boss View Post
Congrats on the RX, especially from the one who kept it for decades with lots of attachments.
Subscribed to this thread.
Thanks a lot mate.

Quote:
Adjust the float, sometimes a proper cleaning helps
Will try the same at the earliest.

Quote:
Benefit will be very minimal unless you are upgrading the complete ignition system
Thanks for the heads up.

Quote:
To retain the stock looks many of us upgraded the HL reflector (sealed beam) with DCM Toyota part (from Autopal, Hella, Lumax, etc) which can take HS1 bulb

Details here https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motor...ml#post3263699 (14 year young Devil on Wheels - Preloved Yamaha RX135)
Nice job there. Have to scout for the parts now.

Quote:
You mean the Oil Tank
Better to replace them if you are going to use the oil pump in future.
You may consider the level indicator, in case if you are interested
https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motor...ml#post2943193 (DIY : 2T Oil Level Indicator for the Yamaha RX)
Currently going with the premix. Once I change my mind, I now have a thread to refer to. Thanks!

Quote:
Mostly it is the mud guard (if it is non-OE part), otherwise it's not a big deal in correcting the frame

Quote:
If the front fork was serviced recently, it should be excessive oil quantity. Or higher tire pressure
Will look into it mate.

You bet I am!

And again, in the first video I posted, is the humming noise from the engine normal, or do I have to get it checked?

And (I know I'm going to sound dumb), is there any performance benchmark that I can try out to see if the RX engine is in good condition?
Old 28th January 2019, 14:31   #7
Senior - BHPian

Good luck with your restoration RiGOD; you've one of the best pillars in this thread to support & help you with your restoration. Compared to both of them, I'm smaller than a grain of sand.

PS - You got a WIFE & she's coming with something that you wanted to be part of your LIFE. Good days are waiting ahead
aargee is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 28th January 2019, 15:55   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aargee View Post
Good luck with your restoration RiGOD; you've one of the best pillars in this thread to support & help you with your restoration. Compared to both of them, I'm smaller than a grain of sand.
Thanks a lot aargee. I've been reading your inputs on various RX threads for the past few months and that's why I sent out PM's to Pramod, Mr.Boss and you specifically. I'd say you're just being modest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aargee View Post
PS - You got a WIFE & she's coming with something that you wanted to be part of your LIFE. Good days are waiting ahead
Hope so mate
RiGOD is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 9th April 2019, 10:18   #9
BHPian

Took the bike to an expert mechanic K.Rejendran a.k.a Yamaha Rajendran (thanks to fellow BHPian @pramodkumar for suggesting him) here at Trivandrum and got some work done on my Baby Blue. Attaching the list of parts purchased and works done.

Reviving the legend - My Yamaha RX100-spares.jpg

Reviving the legend - My Yamaha RX100-service.jpg

She runs a lot better now and the gear slipping issue has been addressed to (I guess). But the initial pickup is still nothing to write home about. There's a ringing noise when the engine is idling, which is not there when the clutch is depressed, maybe that's the reason.

Planning to get the same checked on next month's workshop visit.

Last edited by RiGOD : 9th April 2019 at 10:20.
Old 9th April 2019, 12:58   #10
BHPian

Hi Congrats on getting your RX100. Am also from Trivandrum and good to see another TBHP fan from there and where about are you located in Trivandrum. Rajendran is a vetaran in Trivandrum for RX bikes and is in Maruthankuzhy.

a) The ringing noise from the engine which goes when you depress the clutch is due to excessive play in the clutch bell. You need to replace the clutch bell bushes and get it done in a lathe. This will take the noise off and also affects the pick up.
b) For the initial pick up it will be affected with a lot of things, carb settings, tuning, front and rear sprocket combination. From what i remember rX100 used to be 15/39 sprocket combination as the stock.
c) A proper carb servicing with the float adjustment to overcome the overflow, check the jets are 15 number for pilot and 115 for the main jets. Make the carb is cleaned thoroughly. Also the popular mod was to increase the initial pick up by changing to the RXG sprocket kit.
d) With what it looks like the cylinder walls have been painted with silver paint by the looks of it to make it look new but it will flake out in the long run You will get those nuts for the base of the cylinder.
e) For the lighting RX100 is having the 6V electrical which is making the lighting minimal. If you want to keep the system stock then can upgrade to the 12V RX135 magnet and core along with the 12V rectifier and a new 12V battery and like mentioned above change the reflector to the one of DCM toyota or Mazda mini bus. You will be able to get this from a spare parts showroom in Kumarapuram (Location is on the left when you go from Kumarapuram to Medical College). There may be other places but this is from where i got the reflector. In this case the wiring kit if you are changing you may be able to change the handle bar switch to the one of RX135 with the pass light or you may be able to get the old minda RX100 stock switch from Babu autospares opposite Reserve Bank in Bakery Junction but you may have to get the wiring harness as the connector pins may be different for the 12V wiring harness.

f) Seat assembly for RX100 was available at Prince auto spares or you can get the RX135 seat assembly. This may be available in muthoot or royale yamaha in ulloor. If you have contacts in Bangalore try to source the seat assembly from Rao's which comes with the fibre base and will not have rust formation in the base.
jayakrishnan_v is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 9th April 2019, 14:08   #11
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayakrishnan_v View Post
the popular mod was to increase the initial pick up by changing to the RXG sprocket kit.
Am I missing something here? RXG sprocket kit (15x37) in RX135 (16x34) will increase the initial pick-up, but how come on RX100 (15x39)?
Old 9th April 2019, 14:33   #12
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayakrishnan_v View Post
Hi Congrats on getting your RX100. Am also from Trivandrum and good to see another TBHP fan from there and where about are you located in Trivandrum. Rajendran is a vetaran in Trivandrum for RX bikes and is in Maruthankuzhy.
Likewise JK, glad to catch up with another BHPian from TVM. I'm near Sreekaryam, very close to CET. And yeah, Rajendran did do a great job on the bike during the last service.

Quote:
a) The ringing noise from the engine which goes when you depress the clutch is due to excessive play in the clutch bell. You need to replace the clutch bell bushes and get it done in a lathe. This will take the noise off and also affects the pick up.
Rajendran also told the same, planning to get it corrected in the next visit.

Quote:
c) Also the popular mod was to increase the initial pick up by changing to the RXG sprocket kit.
Apart from doing a few cosmetic mods, I'm planning to keep the bike mechanically stock at moment. I just need the stock performance restored. I do have good memories of my friend's RX 100 which used to pop wheelies on first gear throttling

Quote:
e) For the lighting RX100 is having the 6V electrical which is making the lighting minimal. If you want to keep the system stock then can upgrade to the 12V RX135 magnet and core along with the 12V rectifier and a new 12V battery and like mentioned above change the reflector to the one of DCM toyota or Mazda mini bus. You will be able to get this from a spare parts showroom in Kumarapuram (Location is on the left when you go from Kumarapuram to Medical College). There may be other places but this is from where i got the reflector. In this case the wiring kit if you are changing you may be able to change the handle bar switch to the one of RX135 with the pass light or you may be able to get the old minda RX100 stock switch from Babu autospares opposite Reserve Bank in Bakery Junction but you may have to get the wiring harness as the connector pins may be different for the 12V wiring harness.
A mechanic (Madhu, Craze Yamaha, Ulloor) told me that the bike belongs to one of the last lots manufactured by the company and has factory fitted 12V wiring. Anyway, will switch to the Toyota reflector soon.

Quote:
f) Seat assembly for RX100 was available at Prince auto spares or you can get the RX135 seat assembly. This may be available in muthoot or royale yamaha in ulloor. If you have contacts in Bangalore try to source the seat assembly from Rao's which comes with the fibre base and will not have rust formation in the base.
The current seat is pretty good buddy, only the cover job is shoddy. Planning to get the same refurbished by a contact given by pramodkumar.

Thanks a lot for dropping by a leaving you suggestions mate. Keep checking the thread once in a while and do give suggestions
Old 11th April 2019, 10:00   #13
BHPian

The unbearable heat at night is really ruining my sleep, but look what I stumbled upon while browsing the web at that time

As opposed to the typical 'line-sticker' on the petrol tank, the last lot of bikes (i.e '95-'96) which came with a factory fitted 12V electrical setup had the 'three-stripes' graphics of the tank, and honestly I've never seen one in flesh my entire life. Attaching some pictures that I found online.

Reviving the legend - My Yamaha RX100-01.jpg

Reviving the legend - My Yamaha RX100-02.jpg

Reviving the legend - My Yamaha RX100-03.jpg

Reviving the legend - My Yamaha RX100-04.jpg

The bike that I acquired belongs to that lot and hence had the exact same graphics, alas the painter tried to pull off a picasso and the outcome was the weird white-yellow-grey combination for the three stripes

So instead of painting her blue, I'm planning to restore her to the original colour and graphics. Seems like shopclues.com has the sticker in stock.

Reviving the legend - My Yamaha RX100-05.jpg

Have anyone of you come across RX's with such graphics/paintjob? If so, could you share the exact colour or any other details (or pictures) available?
Old 11th April 2019, 19:53   #14
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiGOD View Post
Have anyone of you come across RX's with such graphics/paintjob? If so, could you share the exact colour or any other details (or pictures) available?
Check the shop (Ambli Agencies) Behind Palayam Church, You need to take a left after the church and before the underpass merges on to the bakery road the shop is on the left.

I don't remember if i saw this exact sticker at the shop but he had some good rare stickers(the RXG zig zag sticker).

Check with him, or you can get this sticker cut at key point.

Pramod
pramodkumar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th April 2019, 11:47   #15
BHPian

Quote:
Check the shop (Ambli Agencies) Behind Palayam Church.
Just visited them, but they're out of stock even on the line-stickers. Any other leads that I could try locally before ordering from shopclues?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks