Team-BHP - Castrol Bike zone - Amazing service centre
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   Castrol Bike zone - Amazing service centre (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/20661-castrol-bike-zone-amazing-service-centre-3.html)

Any idea if they offer services for an SBK too ?
I know.. maybe silly but a desperate query :P

Quote:

Originally Posted by ms001 (Post 1196612)
hey guys, i would like to recommend castrol bike zone bangalore near audogodi, for all two wheeler repair/servicing.

Went with a friend to get his unicorn serviced .
They are very professional, and did an excellent job ,the bike is doing very well since the service.
All the problems were resolved , at once .

:thumbs up

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Could you please post a scan or pic of the bill? I would like to know how much you were charged and for what. I used to go to a CAstrol Bike Zone, but then they disassociated themselves from CBZ and became known as Bike World. They are a bit expensive though the service is good.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nikhilb2008 (Post 1197793)
Could you please post a scan or pic of the bill? I would like to know how much you were charged and for what. I used to go to a CAstrol Bike Zone, but then they disassociated themselves from CBZ and became known as Bike World. They are a bit expensive though the service is good.

I went with a friend , will ask him if he can give me a copy.
you can check the prices here .
Service offering

Quote:

Originally Posted by ms001 (Post 1196612)
hey guys, i would like to recommend castrol bike zone bangalore near audogodi, for all two wheeler repair/servicing.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

I wouldn't recommend the place to anyone based on my experience. Went there once a couple of years back and the service adviser told me that the clutch plate of my bike needs replacement. I refused that and the bike is still going strong and has done more than 10k on the odo.
Also, my bike was returned with new scratches :Frustrati

They could have improved now though.

- Jag

OT: No offense to anyone but why is it that when someone recommends a place, it is usually based on their friend's or relatives experience and not theirs?

Stay away from the Castrol Bike Zone, Basaveshwarnagar in Bangalore.

Shoddy service and if the customer isn't well versed with the mechanicals, they'll take him/her for a big ride. They do not stock many spare parts and run to the A.S.S to procure them. Also, they never try to see whether a part can be operated after a slight adjustment. They just throw the part away and replace it with new parts. And inflated bills also aren't too uncommon. I went there thrice. Was happy the first time. The next two visits were horrible with bill running upto 2k each time for my old YBX. :Frustrati

Stay away.

I was thinking of going there sometime as my free services are over but looks like there are more -ve reviews than +ve ones for this shop. In the end if on average they do the same job as the authorised service center then there is no point.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaguar (Post 1197865)
I wouldn't recommend the place to anyone based on my experience. Went there once a couple of years back and the service adviser told me that the clutch plate of my bike needs replacement. I refused that and the bike is still going strong and has done more than 10k on the odo.
Also, my bike was returned with new scratches :Frustrati

They could have improved now though.

- Jag

OT: No offense to anyone but why is it that when someone recommends a place, it is usually based on their friend's or relatives experience and not theirs?

I recommended the place because i was there at the time of giving and getting the bike back.
And i had driven the bike enough before and after to tell the difference.

Don't know about the past, but at present the service was top notch.

@ms001 --- I am aware of that. I wanted to know the REAL service costs. As to how much they charged for engine oil, this adjustment, that adjustment, etc...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nikhilb2008 (Post 1198547)
@ms001 --- I am aware of that. I wanted to know the REAL service costs. As to how much they charged for engine oil, this adjustment, that adjustment, etc...

I have asked for the bill, may be i will get it tomorrow.

I own a Pulsar-150. First of all, I am not at all happy with the Bajaj quality. And second, imagine the condition of the bike if the service center is also crap. I used to get my bike serviced at Khivraj motors and the service was just PATHETIC. I used to feel that they are just washing the bike and charging Rs.800. The service advisors and staff over there are very rude as well. The most interesting part is that they accept more than 60 bikes per day and give it back the same day. So that clearly says whether they service the bikes or not.

I got frustrated and gave my bike to service at the Castrol Bikezone at Audugodi. I was happy from begining till end. The service advisor took keen interest in understanding the problems I had and he himself briefed the problems he noticed in the bike. (In Khivraj, they never showed interest in talking to the customer). Then he gave a very accurate estimate. I went to collect the bike in the evening (promised time) and the bill was almost what they had estimated (+90 Rs. In Khivaraj, it is 200+). I took a drive on the bike and to see that all the problems were resolved. The pickup was much better, less noise and very smooth with less vibration. So it was very clear that Khivraj was not serviceing my bike till now.

Eventhough the bill was on the higher side, I would say it is worth giveing it rather than giving it at Khivraj (road side mechanics are better than Khivraj)

Can anyone tell me if they've had any experience with the BikeZone just off the ring road near D.G. Petrol bunk? Its opposite to the Honda, Bajaj and TVS official service centers. We're thinking of giving our Activa there.

Secondly, which service do you guys choose. They have this gold silver and bronze thing. Is it worth spending more for the gold service?

Thanks in advance for the help

Elf has started a smiliar workshop called as Elf Motozone. There is one opened at Mazgaon, Mumbai.

The CBZ at Shivajinagar Pune is very good on behaviour but bad in workmanship.

Detailed understanding and noting of the owners pain areas, but work done as per the machanics wish...

Had my Fiero 2000 serviced there once. They DID GET the braking correct, but all else was bad servicing and toooo fast.

Did not repeat the CBZ after that. Heard from colleagues that its gone bad to worse now.

^^^ Is that so?? :Frustrati I was considering them for fork oil and brake fluid change as the Hero Honda service center here in Kothrud is atrocious! Though I would only let them touch if they agree to do it in my presence.

If they are bad too, then don't know where to go. The CBZ in Kothrud is only willing to do it if I leave the bike with them in the morning. Goes without saying that I'm not ready to risk that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by joseph5600 (Post 1374355)
I own a Pulsar-150. First of all, I am not at all happy with the Bajaj quality. And second, imagine the condition of the bike if the service center is also crap. I used to get my bike serviced at Khivraj motors and the service was just PATHETIC. I used to feel that they are just washing the bike and charging Rs.800. The service advisors and staff over there are very rude as well. The most interesting part is that they accept more than 60 bikes per day and give it back the same day. So that clearly says whether they service the bikes or not.

I got frustrated and gave my bike to service at the Castrol Bikezone at Audugodi. I was happy from begining till end. The service advisor took keen interest in understanding the problems I had and he himself briefed the problems he noticed in the bike. (In Khivraj, they never showed interest in talking to the customer). Then he gave a very accurate estimate. I went to collect the bike in the evening (promised time) and the bill was almost what they had estimated (+90 Rs. In Khivaraj, it is 200+). I took a drive on the bike and to see that all the problems were resolved. The pickup was much better, less noise and very smooth with less vibration. So it was very clear that Khivraj was not serviceing my bike till now.

Eventhough the bill was on the higher side, I would say it is worth giveing it rather than giving it at Khivraj (road side mechanics are better than Khivraj)

Theres a very good mechanic in Queens Road, in the lane next to Shawar Nissan. Name is Classic Motors.
I started getting my bike serviced there after my 6 services got over.
Very good job and my bill has never exceeded 600 bucks even with oil change and batter recharging.

Try the place if you are looking out for a good mechanic.