Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th June 2010, 14:35   #31
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amrisharm View Post
@ Praful:
Ok lets stop this bickering. The point is i am not happy with this bike and it seems u are. And that is perfectly fine as we are all entitled to our opinions. The positive out of this is that the readers get views and ideas on both side of this bike, both the positives and negatives.

But i just have one request to you, please do compare bajaj with the other major players in the market like honda and yamaha and HH as after all they are all in this market and if the other companies can come up with great quality products then so should bajaj if they are going to sell their products in this market. The sooner bajaj can bridge the quality gap between themselves and their japanese rivals, the better it will be for bajaj themselves as it will guarantee their survival in the domestic market.

by the way praful how old are u? am guessing below 24?
Missed this post! Replying very late.

This is not bickering, it might seem to you like that. But if you read my posts you would understand that its not the product from the factory that is coming bad, its the incompetent service centre that is making it like that. Also, this not about you being unhappy and me being happy about the product. For most issues I have said there are solutions, if you are willing to work towards fixing them you will be genuinely surprised as to what this product is capable of doing.

It would be absolutely wrong to compare Bajaj to anything that is rolled out from the Big 4 Japs. It would be like comparing a 8th standard student to a final year engineering student. The Japs have been in this industry for over 40 years and Bajaj has been making these bikes just for about 10 years now. No doubt that is no excuse, but still without experience behind them they will not really just get the knowledge "inborn". Just compare the latest generation Pulsar 180's to the Pulsar 180 classics being sold about 10 years back, the improvements that have gone in through the generation is phenomenal.

I don't work for Bajaj neither am I fan of their products, but I really hate to see a product being pushed away just because they don't measure up to the Best in the market yet. Even with this relatively poor technological know how they still are having one the largest market shares in the motorcycle industry.

And what does age have to do with all this?

PS: Getting back to the 220. Lets work towards fixing your bike, what say? I am ready to provide whatever inputs you need.
Old 17th June 2010, 15:26   #32
BHPian

Hmm, But how old are you ???

By the way the P200 (not seen a P220 yet) has a lot of followers in singapore and is seen fairly regularly on the road as well (mostly red).
The singaporean riders are crazy about the mileage the bike returns and the straightline stability for a 200cc single. (Singapore has nice straights for riding) My point of posting it is bajaj is making ground in advanced markets as well where there is a lot of competition.

Though I agree that bajaj dont provide the same quality as others and people should know. (Applies for the big 4 as well is they slip up)

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks