Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th January 2010, 04:54   #16
Senior - BHPian

This must be an old law and its not like this anymore. People who ride motorcycles without RVMs are likely to get fined.
Old 7th January 2010, 07:11   #17
Distinguished - BHPian

All this is confusing;as far as I know,all two wheelers(since Kinetic Honda) came fac fitted with two rearview mirrors ONLY becasue it was mandatory as per Motor Vehicle Rules 1988.

All I can say is that both Rear view mirrors are a MUST-no compromise. They give you such a good idea of traffic behind that glancing at them even for a split second gives us good judgement.I rode a bike last week which had no ORVM and was feeling like a fish out of water
Old 7th January 2010, 10:45   #18
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by vigsom View Post
All this is confusing;as far as I know,all two wheelers(since Kinetic Honda) came fac fitted with two rearview mirrors ONLY becasue it was mandatory as per Motor Vehicle Rules 1988.

All I can say is that both Rear view mirrors are a MUST-no compromise. They give you such a good idea of traffic behind that glancing at them even for a split second gives us good judgement.I rode a bike last week which had no ORVM and was feeling like a fish out of water
Exactly, FISH OUT OF THE WATER is the most appropriate phrase for it.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks