Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th November 2020, 16:25   #16
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Rumour: Honda to offer Forza 300 maxi-scooter in India

I checked at the Cochin dealership a few days ago but as per the sales person (not my usual go to guy there though), they are not taking official bookings as of now.

I will reach out to the little birdie who gave me the information on bookings and try to get more details on pricing.
neil.jericho is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th November 2020, 16:56   #17
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil.jericho View Post
A little birdie tells me that you can book your Forza 300 with your nearest Big Wing dealership. Deliveries should happen by around January or February 2021.
Can the birdie also confirm if this will also come in 150 guise? And when if so? Thanks
Old 22nd July 2021, 22:46   #18
Team-BHP Support

Quote:

I will reach out to the little birdie who gave me the information on bookings and try to get more details on pricing.
Bumping up an old message but any idea if there are any chances of the Forza 350 coming? I did hear rumblings of the bigger Burgman as well and would really like to see each of these make it way at sensible (even if premium) prices in India (read that as sub 3 lakh on road).

I casually inquired with the local Big Wing here and they said no information on this as yet.
Old 24th July 2021, 09:14   #19
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axe77 View Post
Bumping up an old message but any idea if there are any chances of the Forza 350 coming? I did hear rumblings of the bigger Burgman as well and would really like to see each of these make it way at sensible (even if premium) prices in India (read that as sub 3 lakh on road).
Another reliable little birdie tells me that there are good chances of a bigger Burgman coming to India. Nothing confirmed on the timing or pricing. Also, a bigger motorcycle from Suzuki. It may not be the bike that our market was yearning for, though. Its the Intruder 250.

Let me see if the motorcycling aviary is chirping with any news on the Forza 350.
neil.jericho is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th July 2021, 17:44   #20
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Another reliable little birdie tells me that there are good chances of a bigger Burgman coming to India. Nothing confirmed on the timing or pricing. Also, a bigger motorcycle from Suzuki. It may not be the bike that our market was yearning for, though. Its the Intruder 250.

Let me see if the motorcycling aviary is chirping with any news on the Forza 350.
Fantastic Neil. That would be great if we could get some inside gyan. Btw - does bigger Burgman hark to 200 cc / 400 cc?

Would be great to get some dope on both the Burgman and the Forza.

Cheers
Axe77 is online now   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks