Team-BHP - Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/213462-honda-cb300r-safety-track-day-aruani-grid-bangalore-15th-sep-2019-a.html)

Honda & Silicon Honda organized a Safety Training Day for CB300R owners in Bangalore on the 15th of Sept @ Aruani GRID. I signed up for the event and had a great day. Here's a short write up on the event with Pics.

Note:Photos Courtesy of Honda, who had brought a photographer

So the lowdown :
a) Training by Honda's instructors who were trained at their Suzuka Track facility
b) A great warm morning to spend ripping our little CBs around a nice and grippy kart track with lots of interesting sections
c) Entry Fee:FREE
d) A very well organized and fuss free event where your only responsibility is safety and having fun, everything else take care of

So all the ingredients for a Perfect Sunday with the boys clap:

The itinerary was :
6 AM Show up at Silicon Honda, Basavanagudi
6.30 AM Flag off towards Aruani
8AM - 9AM - Assembly and Breakfast
9AM - 9.30 AM - Theory session
9.30AM - 12.30 PM - Practicals
12.30PM - 1PM - Certification, Photo Ops and Closing ceremony

Requirements - Elbow and Knee guards.

So the previous week went about buying knee guards, and mostly rummaging around my room to find my jacket's shoulder and elbow inserts.
I picked up a fairly expensive but nice looking and ventilated Bionic Plus knee guard from Big Bear Customs. The jacket inserts were regular foam, but the bionic plus elbow guards are not in stock and I did not want to buy external elbow guards as I think they would be too inconvenient to wear over my jacket frequently.

The friday before, topped up the little tank with VPower and set tyre pressure to the recommended 29-33.(I generally run 31-36 for economy). And then the waiting game started. Around 20 others had signed up for the event. No one had been to a track before.

I was originally thinking it would be at Meco Kartopia and had gone there to checkout out their 22hp rotax karts, much to the entertainment of the spectators doing some unintentional 360s (maybe even a 720) to get a feel for the track and especially the grass runoffs. I then became apprehensive about taking a 30bhp machine with 2 less wheels, but well we all gotta start somewhere.

An anxious night later was up at 5 and tidied myself up to leave at around 5.30AM. Arrived at Silicon at around 6AM. There were a few others gathered.

I silently joined the group and checked out other's bikes. There were many amongst us who hadn't even got their first service done. I was musing myself at the thought of breaking in a motorcycle at a track. Some chit chat later, we had around 20 people gathered and it was time to be off.

A small briefing on the route and group riding etiquette.
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8367.jpg

Guys I Said VROOM VROOM on the track, not on the way there
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8369.jpg

Post which we got flagged off.
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8377.jpg
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8389.jpg

The CB is perfect for urban roads
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8398.jpg

Traffic caused us to bunch up a bit, and we were getting quite a few stares.
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8412.jpg

The CB definitely stands out on the road, especially in Red.
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8414.jpg

Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8429.jpg
The group soon got split up with various vendors/merchants zipping across
early morning roads haphazardly. A lead car maintained navigation and a lag car to scoop up anyone left behind.

Ah finally a stretch of open road
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8448.jpg

That individual element LED taillight, characteristic of Honda's Superbikes
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8451.jpg

Lining up at the signal
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8457.jpg

Everyone's excited for the day
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8467.jpg

I was in a middle group and then ended up in a group of 3 cruising past the Kaikondrahalli Lake.

Aruani Grid was easy to spot with the ridiculous number of flags on the divider, the next left turn was on a low board which I nearly missed.

We arrived at Aruani and were greeted by Honda Execs.

Finally arriving at the track
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8501.jpg

Indemnity forms, YIKES!! am I really sure about this?
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8545.jpg

Meanwhile the photo squad was upto some mischief reparking our bikes
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8552.jpg

That bright red tank stands out uniquely even among it's own
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8558.jpg

Photographer is clearly not a fan of the grey ones
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8560.jpg

Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8568.jpg
The Theory session first.

And it was very interesting to get some fundamentals:

a) 'Safe' Speeds - 80-20 Rule - You have an 80% chance of survival if you crash at 48 kph and only a 20% chance of survival if you crash at 64 kph.
Which is why a lot of cities have 50kph speed limits.

Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8584.jpg

b)Body positioning on a bike - Three Positions - Lean in , Lean with, Lean out. To use as per speed and turn required.

Most of the instructors
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8626.jpg

c) General lines into a corner - Ideally you want to take a wide entry to get more vision into the corner and help you spot ahead.

Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8654.jpg

D) Road and braking rules - Heed dividers, medians, road signs. A lot of people will say perfect braking involves loading up the front suspension, then engaging the rear brake and more front brake while prepping the clutch until low enough, which is quite complicated to do when you need to stop NOW.

Just brace your arms and stiffen your body and press the lever(s), preferably not too aggressively and more of front brake. Use clutch when engine is about to stall.

E) Some general mentality tips - Don't be in blind spots, you only have yourself to blame. Be mindful of others.

(I felt this stuff should be taught before license tests, but we all know how that works). The instructors were very knowledgeable, friendly and involved us throughout what could have been a boring slidshow.

Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8670.jpg
Followed by an energy packed breakfast with Upma, Idlis and vadas.

We got number placards to stick onto our bikes. Mine was 11. Time to turn it up then. We headed onto the track clad in gear. Those who didn't have equipment were provided some.

The embarassing mistake of putting your gloves on before you put the keys in ignition
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8697.jpg

Yay we're finally headed to the track.
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8701.jpg

Trackside photo op
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8722.jpg

Instruction on mounting/dismounting a bike
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8733.jpg

I didn't come here for this. I need my VROOM VROOM NOW.
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8735.jpg

And that's how you check brake pad wear, theres 3 lines , if you see them good, if not, bad.
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8747.jpg

Body Positioning and Posture demonstrations

Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8758.jpg
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8761.jpg

Some tips on checking bike consumable levels, pre-ride checks and mounting and dismounting a bike later(Yes, this is all part of the Suzuka training experience where even these are factored). We were finally on the track.

That's the boys' toys for the day
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-20190915_091733.jpg

Lining up on the track
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-img_20190915_091303.jpg

The view from the pilot's seat
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-img_20190915_091333.jpg

The track is quite different from the road. My shoes instantly adhered to the bitumen rich dry black surface that stood out of the orange dirt. Minor hues of orange could be seen along the edges marking dirt on the track.

Finally all mounted and ready
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8773.jpg

We got on our bikes for a formation/feel around lap. Everyone maintained order and respected the marshals. Even on the bike I felt there was a lot more grip from the Pilot Streets.

Free Roaming around the track
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8788.jpg
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8797.jpg
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8813.jpg

For 2019, Honda put the CB300R on a diet and dropped 15 kilos. This porky rider could definitely use that as inspiration.
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8831.jpg
In my defense the jacket with inserts is fluffing me up.

2 laps later we were splits into 2 groups, one doing the slow maneuvering section. The other doing offsets(Medium speed cornering).

As I settled into a line for the offsets, we got an initial briefing and a demo of what we would be trying to do.

Listen carefully little squidlets. Dont do much vroom vroom.
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8840.jpg

A demo
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8968.jpg
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8978.jpg
The instructors generously gave us DEEP DIVES
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8980.jpg

The idea was simple, stay between the cone and the outer edge of the track, while keeping decent speeds(Ideally be in 2nd gear) Bonus: If you are unable to decide which direction to go, take the harder choice.

On my first attempt, Is this man lost?
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8976.jpg

On my first attempt I got called out for not looking ahead towards the next cone and true enough this was causing me to take terrible lines along the course and generally be at a very inappropriate angle to make a 2nd gear turn. 1st gear and half-clutching got me through. The instructor gave me a quick rap and I got a follow along by the instructor on my next attempt.

Look here come a squidlet
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8906.jpg
Officer I dont have any money to pay challan
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8928.jpg
<Sigh>Look for the next cone as you pass the current one. Go now.
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8926.jpg

Keep searching for the next cone
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8903.jpg
Take a wide entry
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8904.jpg
That's it. Easy enough?
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8905.jpg

This time I did improve, managing to not use the clutch and did it entirely in 1st gear(Although I did kick a cone). 1st Gear without clutch is quite violent and taking corners without a gradual throttle will cause the jerks to throw off your balance(Which is why they recommend 2nd gear). However my lines were much better now and I was hitting the acceleration and brake zones correctly.

Lining up for practice
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8955.jpg
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8846.jpg
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8847.jpg
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8848.jpg

The others too were getting the hang of things
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8849.jpg

If you did drop the bike, then just straighten the mirror and carry one. The SW Motech crash guard on this bike saved the bodywork.
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8991.jpg

The next set of pointers were that my leaning was not enough. I was using a lean out position and not gripping the tank with my thighs. This was causing me to be perched atop the bike and being inertially disconnected which could work for slower turns but not as I increased speeds(You need to lean with the bike).

A lot more you must learn squidlet
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8948.jpg

So I did grip the tank and bent over a bit while keeping my arms weightless and the feel increased significantly. I could use my own weight to steer and be steered by the bike instead of steering the bike and trying to keep my balance. I could take some sections in 2nd but was still dropping to 1st in the last set of tight turns. Satisfied with my progress, the instructor moved on. I got more practice in , around 5 times. To return to the start line, you had to go all around the track. As my confidence grew I pushed a little bit harder every time.

Seeing the appeal in gripping the tank, I wondered why I wasn't doing it before and then realized that it is nigh impossible to do it in stop and go traffic as you need both legs to be locked, which is not possible when you are waddling with one foot down.

Yup definitely a long way to go
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8866.jpg

An hour had passed and we were due for a break. We parked and got coddled with chilled water and Frootis and I gladly got some of both.(We were also provided bottles of water on track). And then we were off for the next session.

Getting a walk around of the slow turning track
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8852.jpg

So the slow maneuvering demo was pretty jaw dropping, to see the instructors pretty much hold the bikes in mid air while swaying their weight from side to side and going lock to lock on the handlebars. The course they had designed specifically required CB300Rs to turn at full lock else you would miss the turn. Needless to say we all went paddling across. The instructor squad got busy giving pointers and showing us how to-s. The rules were simple:

a) Look for the next cone as you pass the current one, to prep your line, else you will miss.
b) Turn full lock and lean out of the seat, and move your ass. Otherwise you will not hold the turn.
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8859.jpg
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8860.jpg
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8929.jpg
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a9035.jpg

The CB Hornet shown here is only ~5 Kilos lighter than the CB300R but has less than half the power.
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a9078.jpg

c) Keep it in 1st and try not to go easy mode with the clutch. You cannot go too slow either as if you slow down enough the tyre will start to drag on the surface making it very difficult to turn the handle bar without threatening your balance

I didn't get a run without putting my foot down or touching a cone and my progress was quite slow. Everyone soon started bunching up due to the slow progress. We got a few tries and moved on to the next session.

After more frootis and chilled water of course.

We were all over the place, even scaring away the photographer
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a8970.jpg
This was not something we could pickup or learn quickly. There is a lot of hesitation when you are swinging your 3 Lakh bike down and leaning out. I'll just do a three point turn for now.

So the last session was actually 2 sessions. One would be the 0-40-0 section and the other was what we had been holding our breaths for, full track sprints.

The 0-40-0 session had us experience and practice panic braking. We would drag start(individually, not side by side) on to the main straight and reach 40 kph(which the CB300R does in a ridiculously short time) shift to 4th gear and decelerate for a bit and then stop as quickly as possible.

The demo session was shown with:
a) A non abs X-Blade with rear brake only - The stopping distance was 8-9 bike lengths and skidding all the way made it dangerous. To be used only by *ollywood-heroes.
b) A non Abs bike with front brake stopping distance was 4-5 brake lengths. Not much drama
c)Non abs bike with both brakes - 3-4 bikes lengths and no drama.
d) Abs bike(CB300R) - Stopping distance was an astonishing 2-3 bike lengths, No drama sideways but the deceleration looked violent.
(Please note: The distances are not an absolute measure as the track surface, bike, initial speeds are different)

Demo done and we got to our positions on the grid.
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-img_20190915_122004.jpg

I got 2 turns and I did a relaxed start the first time to an effortless 40 kph. Got into 4, braced and then slammed on the brakes as I passed the cones. Unfortunately the jolt was too much for me and I blinked. So when I opened my eyes I was stopped and had stalled the engine. I was barely 2 bike lengths past the cone. Feedback - Excellent on distance, Use clutch only to prevent stall.

After this I had immense confidence and newfound respect for the brakes. I tried a drag start and managed to almost unload the front suspension as I fully disengaged the clutch too soon. But it was not noticeable and I continued on to the braking zone. This time I managed to keep my eyes open and the engine running.

Once everyone had had 2 attempts, we moved on to the real deal.
By this time the sun was up and the track was hot. A faint smell of tar hung in the air. We lined up and were sent individually, hurtling down the black tarmac.

The instructors laying it down:
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a9149.jpg
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a9197.jpg

Through the training we had gained immense confidence in our CB3Hondos and I tried to keep busy accelerating or braking or turning(One at a time). The bike was quite hectic for the little kart track and soon it was a matter of sticking with the bike through the turns and bracing for braking and acceleration. The grip and feedback from the tyres was very strong and the suspension kept me rock steady through the corners. Powering out onto the straight was very scary as I thought I could feel the rear tyre just stepping out and away from the bike. The braaaap from the exhaust all the way to 9000 rpm kept me going for more till the shift indicator fluttered and twitched maniacally. I thoroughly enjoyed putting myself through the corners at what I thought were insane speeds(No time to check the speedo).

The track felt very well put together , plenty of fast corners and a chicane which made you feel really special if you pulled off the side to side transition on the bike especially under hard acceleration. There was a descending right turn, which was always a heart in mouth moment. I really liked the long sweeping right-hander which was pretty much a how brave are you test.

Me hurtling down the section near the pit area.
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-20190915_121249.jpg

The lack of a slipper clutch is very noticeable for novices like me. If things get too hectic and I lose track of the gears, I risk getting a long whooomph as I have unnecessarily downshifted into 1st. The lack of a gear position indicator compounds this, although the gearbox is smooth enough that you can feel an extra click when you go through neutral, but under really hard braking, I probably wont notice that.

Handling such a lightweight bike was way too easy. I could just look at the apex and lean over and somehow the bike would reach close to the apex(That's how bikes work right?). I don't think I was on the racing line(There were no markers on track and so I just went all out) most of the time. But yes a twinge of fear would show up every now and then whenever I asked, can I lean out more ? I hate to say this but I was worried about my and the bike's welfare and required more practice to push harder.

That sweet right hander
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a9173.jpg

Some epic moments were had during the day
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a9201.jpg

Alas I was having too much fun and after 2 laps we had to conclude the day.
We received completion certificates and had a photo session and a few of us were cajoled by execs into making short videos detailing the day and our feedback.

We're certified (squidlets) now
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a9281.jpg

Thanks Team Honda and Silicon Honda for organizing this event . I eagerly await the next one.

The team that made it happen
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a9294.jpg

Till then, how do you say Au Revoir in Japanese :Cheering:
Honda CB300R Safety & Track Day @ Aruani Grid, Bangalore (15th Sep 2019)-_f5a9308.jpg

Thread moved out from the Assembly Line. Thanks for sharing!

Good initiative from Honda, and a must go if it's free ;) Jokes apart, Honda representatives look profession throughout the exercise and no-fuss event makes it more interesting.

I only hope others follow suit about track events and teaching basic cornering and no-squid mannerism among vehicle owners.

I have seen far too many good people trying out dangerous corners on hills just to prove a point(even to themselves !) and putting others in danger. These tracks are a better place to try it out and it will definitely help one's subconscious behavior while on real-life corners. As it turns out in India, having money to buy big and capable vehicles doesn't give you road(and race) safety manners ! Good one and thanks for sharing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by amods (Post 4665274)
Honda representatives look profession throughout the exercise and no-fuss event makes it more interesting.

I have seen far too many good people trying out dangerous corners on hills just to prove a point(even to themselves !) and putting others in danger. These tracks are a better place to try it out and it will definitely help one's subconscious behavior while on real-life corners.
As it turns out in India, having money to buy big and capable vehicles doesn't give you road(and race) safety manners ! Good one and thanks for sharing.

Yup Honda squad was great, very amicable disciplined folks. Instructors were on a mission to educate away from the dark side.

Yes about dangerous corners on hills, I have a friend who tried apexing across lanes and it ended up badly for him. This is all too common on public roads. Great initiative by Honda to let us hoon around on the track.

In my observations, most of the big bike owners (CBR650R, Z800, some Harley and a Diavel) I've seen on road tend to be very careful and calculated in their passing and maintain a big bubble around them. It's mostly the Enfields, a few Dominars and rare helmetless Dukes that try to whiz past across my path, inches from my mirrors. Licensing tests should be much much stricter in India, considering how much more India's roads are dangerous than the world's.

That's a great initiative by Honda( and I; like many others thought Honda India is just busy/interested in selling Activa). Really appreciate the fact that Honda India is taking efforts towards the riding manners and safety. clap:

All I wish now is this kind of event in Mumbai. I would be the first to register with my CBR 250.
Are you reading this Honda??please: