Team-BHP - BS6 Royal Enfield Classic 350 spotted with new decals
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   BS6 Royal Enfield Classic 350 spotted with new decals (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/217318-bs6-royal-enfield-classic-350-spotted-new-decals.html)

The BS6 compliant Royal Enfield Classic 350 has been spotted at a dealership. In addition to an upgraded engine, the bike also gets new decals.

BS6 Royal Enfield Classic 350 spotted with new decals-royalenfieldclassicbs6spiedlaunchpricedealer9.jpg

According to the spy images, the new Classic 350 comes with black alloy wheels and fenders. The engine is also finished in matte black. The bike has a split seat and is equipped with a saree guard.

BS6 Royal Enfield Classic 350 spotted with new decals-royalenfieldclassicbs6spiedlaunchpricedealer6.jpg

Spy images have also revealed that Royal Enfield is working on next-generation bikes. These will feature a new double-cradle frame. The disc brakes have been mounted on the right hand side of the wheels. The bike is also likely to get an electric starter.

BS6 Royal Enfield Classic 350 spotted with new decals-royalenfieldclassicbs6spiedlaunchpricedealer7.jpg

Details about the engine that will power the new generation bikes are not known.

BS6 Royal Enfield Classic 350 spotted with new decals-royalenfieldclassicbs6spiedlaunchpricedealer8.jpg

Source

Link to Team-BHP News

Quote:

Originally Posted by TusharK (Post 4722141)
In addition to an upgraded engine, the bike also gets new decals.

To me the engine looks like that of the UCE with the clutch assembly on the left side. I think it is just a "DECAL GAME" by RE.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by adrian (Post 4722359)
To me the engine looks like that of the UCE with the clutch assembly on the left side. I think it is just a "DECAL GAME" by RE.:)

Spot on!

The lack of a tensioner confirms the same, I'd just communicated the same to fellow enthusiasts earlier today.

Name:  Push.PNG
Views: 7564
Size:  246.5 KB

Yay! The Pushrod lives on! clap:

After waiting for years, finally we have alloys on the bread and butter model from Royal Enfield! Now for the 650s to get the much anticipated alloy wheels next.

Looks like the same old UCE, I guess with the new stickering and paint job, this would be just another "limited edition" version from RE to ensure the BS4 stock is sold out and also they make a premium on it. Something similar being done by Mahindra for Thar.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ishan12 (Post 4722381)
Looks like the same old UCE, I guess with the new stickering and paint job, this would be just another "limited edition" version from RE to ensure the BS4 stock is sold out and also they make a premium on it. Something similar being done by Mahindra for Thar.

Not exactly, BS6 requires fuel injection and the C350 was until now carburetted, so until the spec sheets are out we cannot really complain that its merely a paint job. :)

Received the following pictures on Whatsapp :)

BS6 Royal Enfield Classic 350 spotted with new decals-1.jpg

BS6 Royal Enfield Classic 350 spotted with new decals-2.jpg

BS6 Royal Enfield Classic 350 spotted with new decals-3.jpg

BS6 Royal Enfield Classic 350 spotted with new decals-4.jpg

BS6 Royal Enfield Classic 350 spotted with new decals-5.jpg

BS6 Royal Enfield Classic 350 spotted with new decals-6.jpg

BS6 Royal Enfield Classic 350 spotted with new decals-7.jpg

Regards,
LoneTraveller

Adding two more images received today!

Quote:

The 346 cc air-cooled twin-spark engine receives electronic fuel injection. The BS6-specific changes are reported to include a new oxygen sensor, updated catalytic converter on bend pipe and updated exhaust muffler with bigger heat shield plate.

Power and torque outputs are still under wraps but one can expect a slight dip in the numbers. For reference, the current BS4 version is good enough for 19.8 hp and 28 Nm of torque. The transmission will continue to be a 5-speed unit.

BS6 Royal Enfield Classic 350
Apart from new colour theme and logo, the Royal Enfield Classic 350 BS6 has no other visual changes. This particular example is equipped with factory fitted black alloy wheels and dark brown saddle. The updated version is expected to be costlier than the existing model by around INR 10,000 to 15,000. The update is likely to be an interim measure until the next gen Classic based on the new J platform is ready.

Top 5 changes on board the BS6 Classic 350 are as follows:
1. Stock Alloys
2. EFI Fuelling
3. Catalytic Converter on Bend Pipe
4. Oxygen Sensor
5. Different Exhaust Muffler with Bigger Heat Shield Plate (Lesser Thump)
BS6 Royal Enfield Classic 350 spotted with new decals-enf1.jpg

BS6 Royal Enfield Classic 350 spotted with new decals-enf2.jpg

Spotted a walkaround video (Hindi)

https://youtu.be/8iXMa7m61qU

So.. RE didn't do the all-new bike as the BS6 upgrade. Personally I would wait and buy the all-new bike instead of this.