Team-BHP > Motorbikes

Search this Thread
Old 23rd April 2020, 11:12   #1
Senior - BHPian

TVS Scooty Zest 110 BS6 teased on official website

TVS has released a teaser image of the new Scooty Zest 110 BS6 on its website. The new model is expected to replace the Wego 110, which has been discontinued.

TVS Scooty Zest 110 BS6 teased on official website-tvsscootyzest110bs6teaserimage413d.jpg

The Scooty Zest 110 BS6 could feature an LED headlamp with LED daytime running lights and an LED tail light. The scooter is expected to get features such as a USB charging port, parking brake, dual-tone seat cover and 19-litre underseat storage.

The Scooty Zest 110 is expected to be powered by a BS6-compliant 109.7cc, single-cylinder engine. The BS4 version of this engine produced 7.8 BHP @ 7,500 rpm and 8.4 Nm @ 5,500 rpm.

Link to Team-BHP News
TusharK is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd April 2020, 11:26   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: TVS Scooty Zest 110 BS6 teased on official website

Quote:
Originally Posted by TusharK View Post
The Scooty Zest 110 BS6 could feature an LED headlamp with LED daytime running lights and an LED tail light. The scooter is expected to get features such as a USB charging port, parking brake, dual-tone seat cover and 19-litre underseat storage.
I wish they did it the other way round - continue the Wego and discontinue the Zest110. But alas. Anyway I think the Wego with its all metal construction was costlier to make than the lower priced Scooty series.

Glad to see the parking brake! It is one of the simplest things to implement on a scooter and the venerable Kinetic Honda DX had it! Used to come in so handy really. I really never understood why it went missing on more modern scooters afterwards! As usual - TVS bringing a simple and very useful feature onto a scooter (like the body balance tech, external locked fuel lid, larger wheels with telescopes etc before).
Reinhard is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th January 2021, 14:53   #3
BHPian

Slightly off topic, but can anyone suggest where can I buy a rear wheel rim for my TVS Scooty Zest?

I got the scooter serviced last month, only to find out that the rear wheel rim is bent and because of this the air leaks out from the tubeless tyre, leading to a flat.

The FNGs nearby are quoting exorbitant amounts (3500-4000) to replace the rim and the TVS A.S.S are terrible. (No one even picks up the phone. Online bookings on their app are ignored)

The tyre size is 90/90-10

Any suggestion will help. Thanks!
Old 21st February 2021, 16:32   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cityslicker86 View Post
Slightly off topic, but can anyone suggest where can I buy a rear wheel rim for my TVS Scooty Zest?

The tyre size is 90/90-10

Any suggestion will help. Thanks!
Email the TVS guys. They do respond. Though they may re-route you to the same dealership which are quoting those prices. OR.

Get the wheel from a scrapped scooter. If you haven't resolved this already.

Mostly people get the bent wheel in shape by local mechanic who reshapes it with a hammer.
RavSam is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed