Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th August 2020, 20:26   #1
Senior - BHPian

TVS Jupiter ZX with disc brake launched at Rs. 69,052

TVS has launched the Jupiter ZX with a front disc brake. The scooter is priced at Rs. 69,052 (ex-showroom, Delhi).

TVS Jupiter ZX with disc brake launched at Rs. 69,052-tvsjupiterzxdiscbrakevariantacce.png

The Jupiter ZX comes with an upgraded electric start system called i-TOUCHstart. TVS claims that it offers silent and instant start. The system is said to enhance battery life and is ideal in stop-go traffic. It is also equipped with an LED headlamp, 2 litre glove box and a mobile charger. The scooter features telescopic suspension at the front and it rides on black 12-inch alloy wheels.

The Jupiter ZX is powered by a 110cc, single-cylinder engine that produces 7.5 BHP and 8.4 Nm. The engine is paired with a continuously variable transmission (CVT).

The TVS Jupiter ZX with disc brake is available in three colour options - Matte Starlight Blue, Starlight Blue and Royal Wine.

Link to Team-BHP News
TusharK is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 25th August 2020, 09:37   #2
BHPian

Re: TVS Jupiter ZX with disc brake launched at Rs. 69,052

I really wish they add more colours to the ZX version. The Blue, Wine color ones are so common now that even though I want one, I don't want it in the same common colors.

A yellow one like the Activa or Ntorq, the Blue of Ntorq, matte red or Vespaesque maroon/dark pink for ZX would be so cool!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks