Team-BHP > Motorbikes

Old 26th August 2020, 12:08   #16
BHPian

Default Re: Invoice fraud / scam by a Vespa dealer - Kings Auto, Telangana

This is sad. I had a similar experience with Honda, here in Pondicherry. It was 2010. In general, I think people just don't care. Forget brands. Humans, with whom we connect in an immediate sense, don't give any regard for you and me, let alone for our feelings, well-being, etc.

Now, this disrespect /disregard has cost us our time and sanity. Forget the money. I gave rs. 45,000/- full cash when I bought an Activa 2G for my mother. It was a drama that will hook you and your entire family, friends, pets and wild animals.

Even, if Piaggio hears this and wants to do something about it. There is nothing, they could do. Maybe some of them can stand in a line and slit their throats. Because, whatever they would like to do to appease our agony, there is none. Let's do away with mental agony - Piaggio is a drop in the ocean. Can they give us back that Time? That Time even that God doesn't know how to help itself.

Don't you feel like shit?

Trust me this is not ending soon. Even if you forego this mishap for the moment.

Time is God. So, Time is with you, my Friend.
Old 26th August 2020, 12:18   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanPearce View Post
My family has experienced the worst buying experience of any product we have ever purchased.
I will elaborate the series of nightmares in a detailed manner.

Vehicle details:

Maker: Piaggio
Vehicle: Vespa LX BS4
Color: Silver
Dealership: Kings Auto, LB Nagar, Hyderabad
Hello Friend,
Being a Vespa aficiando, Im quite upset by the customer experience you had.I have a collection of Piaggio vehicles of new generation from 2012 and get them serviced at Motoplex, Jubilee Hills.
Invoice fraud / scam by a Vespa dealer - Kings Auto, Telangana-17.jpg
I took the liberty to talk to Mr.Kranthi, Head of Sales and CS Piaggio, Telangana and explained him the fraud.His number has been PM'ed to you. He is waiting for your call and will help you in this situation. Since he is company representative and has accountability for all dealerships in TS, you may talk to him freely and resolve the issue.

Best Wishes.

Last edited by GTO : 28th August 2020 at 08:30. Reason: PMing your details to him :). Thanks for offering to help
hillram is offline   (53) Thanks
Old 27th August 2020, 08:20   #18

Hi Roman, your experience with Vespa is indeed painful. I happen to have the contact number of the brand manager of Vespa scooters in Piaggio. Please email me on anubhavbalyan22@gmail.com so I could share the number with you. The guy's name is Santosh Deshmukh and he is a really nice fellow.
All the best.
anubhav2345 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 25th November 2020, 19:02   #19

It is a feeling of pride knowing that us BHPians have got our backs in sketchy situations like these, I appreciate all words of advice wholeheartedly.

Coming to the issue at hand, it was finally resolved after 9 long months. The dealer took the vehicle back and gave us a full refund. It was not easy at all. Repeated exchange of bitter words, threats to go to consumer court and multiple Tweets later, the issue was resolved.

I'm confident to say that my family is never buying a Vespa again, coming from somebody who already owns a Aprilia sr150.
RomanPearce is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 26th November 2020, 07:14   #20
BHPian

Quote:
I'm confident to say that my family is never buying a Vespa again, coming from somebody who already owns a Aprilia sr150.
Was Vespa sincere and helpful in resolving this for you? If so, Vespa didn't wrong you but the dealer did. Otherwise, I understand your decision.

In many cases rogue dealers even blindside the companies. And this dealer had a selection of faulty scooters. I see a lot of fine Vespas where I'm now and they sure are crowd pullers and pride for their owners.
Old 27th November 2020, 00:00   #21
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
It is a feeling of pride knowing that us BHPians have got our backs in sketchy situations like these, I appreciate all words of advice wholeheartedly.

Coming to the issue at hand, it was finally resolved after 9 long months. The dealer took the vehicle back and gave us a full refund. It was not easy at all. Repeated exchange of bitter words, threats to go to consumer court and multiple Tweets later, the issue was resolved.

Happy to know its finally resolved for you. Please do feed us the details so we all know.
Old 28th November 2020, 14:49   #22

Every time we tried to reach out to somebody at a higher level of authority, Piaggio Hyderabad always tried to shush the issue. Same thing on Twitter as well. Basically they took to stalling the issue until we gave up, which we did not. "We will call you back on x day and solve the issue sir"
It was sad that the people over at Kings Auto had to hear some terrible words from my dad in the last couple weeks before the scooty was returned. They said they would give us a meaty discount on the new bs6 vespa in exchange but we did not want to have anything to do with the dealership.
Full amount was refunded.
RomanPearce is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 30th November 2020, 14:05   #23
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Every time we tried to reach out to somebody at a higher level of authority, Piaggio Hyd erabad always tried to shush the issue. Same thing on Twitter as well. Basically they took to stalling the issue until we gave up, which we did not. "We will call you back on x day and solve the issue sir"
It was sad that the people over at Kings Auto had to hear some terrible words from my dad in the last couple weeks before the scooty was returned. They said they would give us a meaty discount on the new bs6 vespa in exchange but we did not want to have anything to do with the dealership.
Full amount was refunded.
Im glad your issue has been resolved. I understand your feelings towards the brand and leave you with peace of mind, your family deserved after such a terrible experience with the dealership. Best Wishes.
hillram is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 1st December 2020, 12:18   #24

Very bitter experience for you! Eventually you have come out of it, thatís what matters����

Most Viewed