Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st March 2007, 20:28   #1

HH launches new Achiever

Hero Honda has upgraded its 150cc bike, Achiever

No show stopper and for me it looks to be a mere cosmetic upgrade, I didn’t expect much from Hero Honda as well. Hero Honda wants to sell 150s, like 100cc bikes, and seems to be concentrating on volumes, and not technology. I don’t see any technological upgrade being tried on this bike, since they did not give any, for two of their successful bikes.

More on my blog...
Hero Honda has another launch, now it’s an upgrade to Achiever « Stay Undefined !!
Old 2nd April 2007, 10:42   #2
BHPian

GOD , dammm, more and more and more bikes, the segment between 100cc to 180cc is getting over crowded, infact there so many bikes in this segment, at time it is diffcult to chooose from a buyers perspective, 100cc,110cc, 125cc, 150cc,180cc.

Then one fine day we hear or read about a bike upgrading on its cosmetics again the same thing with a different look, tempting the buyers to buy them, every company has atleast 5 models in these categories, now we hear and read Hero Honda Achiever, then again TVS and BAjaj then Yamaha bringing up more models.

What race is it?? survival of the fittest?? or the cheapest??

Kudos to hero honda for their new face lift on the Achiever and into 150 segment, hope it does well on performance. How is it price Otherwise??
Old 2nd April 2007, 11:56   #3
Team-BHP Support

Soon they wud release a bike called "ACHEIVED".
Kudos HH. May u always rest in peace.
Old 2nd April 2007, 21:25   #4
BHPian

What is with HH and cosmetic upgrades? Why can't they give real tough competition to bajaj?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks