Team-BHP > Motorbikes

Search this Thread
Old 24th February 2021, 23:18   #31
Senior - BHPian

Re: Royal Enfield Himalayan with navigation to launch in Jan '21

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil.jericho View Post
Granite Black / Pine Green : Rs 2,67,708 (Rs 2,06,001)

Here is a short clip of the Pine Green Himalayan. I hope this is the first and last of the ugly Himalayan paint schemes.
Ugg the Pine Green colour looks atrocious and to price it as the most expensive colour option (with the Granite Black) sounds really crazy. Of course colour is an extremely subjective choice, still it would be interesting to see how many takers it has.

After seeing your video, the instrument cluster really comes across as being put together by amateurs. What are RE smoking, it’s enough to really put one off buying the bike.

Cheers
Cyborg is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 25th February 2021, 12:34   #32
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88_TANK_88 View Post
Does that clamp arrangement mean the navigation pod could be repositioned? Maybe towards the top?
That is what I was trying to understand by looking at it from all angles, but I couldnt make out with full certainty. Someone needs to remove the larger windscreen to take a look at it properly.

If I had to bet, I would say that with a fabricated clamp, we should be able to reposition the tripper navigation, assuming that the wiring has some slack in it.
neil.jericho is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th February 2021, 14:10   #33
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyamg28 View Post
Also noticed that there is a metal plate as standard fitment on the rear luggage rack.
Seems too tiny to hold anything. Will have to see it live to really gauge it though.
The metal plate looks more like its made as a utility supporting structure to attach Storage boxes at the rear. I think its good to have.
Ragul is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed