Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th June 2021, 09:21   #1
BHPian

Motoroyale India website down; dealerships closed

Hi forum members,

I was looking at the Motoroyale India website and I see its stopped working. It's no longer hosted by GoDaddy and the domain is up for sale. Has the company stopped functioning?

The closest dealership from Delhi is at Dehradun. I saw on google maps that its permanently closed. Can other forum members provide their comments.

Its quite shocking for an entire dealership to vanish like that. I didn't see any news anywhere so wondering if I missed out on anything
no_fear is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 30th June 2021, 10:39   #2
BHPian

re: Motoroyale India website down; dealerships closed

MV Agusta was a part of motoroyale and they have severed their relationship last year. I did ask MV insta page and this was their response
Attached Thumbnails
Motoroyale India website down; dealerships closed-screenshot_2021063010384469.png  

Nikhildrao is offline   (15) Thanks
Old 30th June 2021, 10:43   #3
BHPian

re: Motoroyale India website down; dealerships closed

Hi Nikhil,

Many thanks for the response. Yes, MV terminated relationship with Motoroyale last year. But Motoroyale was still the dealer for Norton, FBM and Hyosung after cutting ties with MV.

I see that now the entire dealership is gone. This is a new development as the website was functioning even 2 months ago.
no_fear is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 1st July 2021, 08:27   #4
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Motoroyale India website down; dealerships closed

Sucks! Feel sad for their customers more than anything who are now left in the lurch. I guess MotoRoyale took a double blow = one was BS6 which they were not ready for. Then, Covid happened.

Can't blame any customer who prefers to stick with bikes from more established / larger companies.
GTO is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 1st July 2021, 10:10   #5
BHPian

Sad state of affairs with an amazing brand like MV Agusta. Motoroyale owners are pretty busy in making personal Instagram stories than focussing on business, I guess.

Let's not forget that the F3/F4 is an iconic motorcycle having racing DNA and heritage attached to its name. It's a shame to see none of it come on Indian shores. Feel sorry for the owners who own these magnificent hot Italians which once costed almost 50L INR.
EshanS is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 1st July 2021, 13:28   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by EshanS View Post
Sad state of affairs with an amazing brand like MV Agusta. Motoroyale owners are pretty busy in making personal Instagram stories than focussing on business, I guess..
+1 and very well spoken. Its amazing how tone deaf the sales folks at Motoroyale are. The business has folded but they are still pumping out Instagram posts, sitting on customers bikes and tagging MV Agusta.
no_fear is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st July 2021, 23:13   #7
Distinguished - BHPian

I did a quick check on what the gentleman at the top of MotoRoyale is up to these days. There are some news articles on his personal life but other than that, it is the same old staying in the spotlight fluff pieces and news articles.

With Norton being acquired by TVS and MV Augusta firmly cutting off all ties with MotoRoyale, I dont see any future for MotoRoyale. They dont even seem to be trying.

I wonder how the Kinetic Group is doing overall. Kinetic Green seems to be making some moves.

Anyways, back to check on the CEO, his personal and professional social media profiles are still MV related. Sigh!

Motoroyale India website down; dealerships closed-2.jpg

Motoroyale India website down; dealerships closed-1.jpg
neil.jericho is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 2nd July 2021, 07:43   #8
BHPian

@ Neil,

His Insta used to be public and stated he was the CEO and MD of MV Agusta India. Now the profile is private, thankfully and he has taken down his title.

He did us all a big favor by making the profile private. The crass, tacky and classless pictures he posted, especially with the bikes, no self respecting CEO would ever do something like that. He posted one picture posing with firearms.

The Kinetic group also, their webpage is a joke. They list a lot of companies including Cagiva and MV.

The kicker is this.........

Motoroyale India website down; dealerships closed-screenshot_20210702101251_chrome.jpg

I saw and laughed, clearly the page placeholders have not been updated.

Last edited by no_fear : 2nd July 2021 at 07:45.
no_fear is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 3rd July 2021, 08:55   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Can't blame any customer who prefers to stick with bikes from more established / larger companies.
I was just thinking that and scrolling and I saw your post.

The way the premium bike market is functioning in India, high-performance bikes have a high risk of being left in the lurch.

The COVID situation has made all inefficiencies in the company function catch up with them very quickly.

Hopefully, someone else will pick up the business.
Mafia is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd July 2021, 13:40   #10
BHPian

I visited MR in BLR years ago. The staff were friendly and allowed us to sit on bikes and chit chat. I talked to them about the rearsets I used to design and sell in the US well over a decade ago.

You can see the pics here in this thread - (sorry for digression) - not trying to sell anything !

https://www.mvagusta.net/threads/mv-...-23934&slide=0

I offered different offsets for pegs and also a removable end cap (so street riders can take them off) - Munroe Motors rider actually used them at IoM.

Back to topic. I noticed MR had disappeared completely a couple of years ago. It is a bummer indeed.

-K
ksanjee is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks