Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th July 2021, 23:37   #1
BHPian

Need recommendations for 2-Stroke mechanics in Thiruvananthapuram

Hi Everyone,

For the past 1yr, I have been busy trying to restore my Kawasaki KB100. My present mechanic has managed to get the bike running, after a year of not being used. Yet it suffers from a massive power loss to the extent where my 10yr old Platina would runs circles around it. The vehicle stops midway during the ride, and its electricals still need sorting. Couple with all these problems, the work on my bike, which is my daily driver, is being delayed for multiple weeks at a time. The delays, along with the issues that are not getting sorted are troubling me right now

This has made me look for other mechanics, who would be able to get the bike running like it is supposed to. I am however new to bike ownership and have zero clues regarding mechanics in my city.

It would be very helpful if I could get leads for expert 2 Stroke Mechanics based in Thiruvananthapuram. I do not mind travelling outside the city or even the ends of the district so far as my bike gets fixed. Any leads regarding the same would be very welcome
Old 27th July 2021, 09:00   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Need recommendations for 2-Stroke mechanics in Thiruvananthapuram

Contact our fellow member, 2 stroker, DIY-er and half mechanic pramodkumar

Last edited by Mr.Boss : 27th July 2021 at 09:02.
Mr.Boss is offline   (5) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks