Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th November 2021, 14:54   #31
BHPian

Re: My Electric Discover | I converted my Bajaj Discover 125 to electric with a lithium-ion battery

Quote:
Originally Posted by efuture View Post
thank you, Yeah, why not - a 250km car will be a really good project to work on.
Dear efuture,

A 250 KM car or a 250 Km bike are both absolutely game on and we should work on it ! honestly even scooters are good ! this is clearly for personal use but a reliable picking would do wonders buddy - all ears on how you might want to take it forward ! I am convinced that with all the talent available if this forum cannot do it no one can !

Srini
Old 25th November 2021, 16:03   #32
BHPian

Re: My Electric Discover | I converted my Bajaj Discover 125 to electric with a lithium-ion battery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srini76 View Post
Dear efuture,

A 250 KM car or a 250 Km bike are both absolutely game on and we should work on it ! honestly even scooters are good ! this is clearly for personal use but a reliable picking would do wonders buddy - all ears on how you might want to take it forward ! I am convinced that with all the talent available if this forum cannot do it no one can !

Srini
I do not know how to send a personal direct message in team-bhp, can you please DM me your contact details, thank you
Old 14th December 2021, 14:14   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by efuture View Post
I do not know how to send a personal direct message in team-bhp, can you please DM me your contact details, thank you
Hello,

looks like you have disabled DM's to you champion, you can possibly enable it and then I can send you one Buddy - Normally we log in click on the name and the popup will have send message link ! I am not sure if I can put in a mail id or a phone number on this msg hence avoiding

Thanks bud ,

Srini
Srini76 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th December 2021, 23:59   #34
BHPian

Got it, I would also recommend not to put personal contact details in public forum. I just read the membership level and DM option is locked for my account since I'm a newbie here. I found the buddy option and included your name in the list. I'll ping you once the DM option is activated after 25posts (8 more to go after this), thank you,

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks