Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th April 2022, 16:16   #1
Senior - BHPian

Royal Enfield Meteor now available in 3 new colours

Royal Enfield has introduced three new colours on the Meteor 350. The Fireball variant is now available in Blue and Matte Green shades, while the Supernova gets a Red colour option.

Name:  royalenfieldmeteor350rightsideview0.jpg
Views: 430
Size:  29.7 KB

The Meteor 350 was launched in November 2020. The bike is available in three variants - Fireball, Stellar and Supernova. It comes equipped with a semi-digital instrument cluster that has features such as Bluetooth and a 'Tripper screen' that displays turn-by-turn navigation.

Royal Enfield Meteor now available in 3 new colours-royalenfieldmeteor350rightsideview1.jpg

The Meteor 350 is powered by a new 349cc, fuel-injected, single-cylinder engine that produces 20.2 BHP @ 6,100 rpm and 27 Nm @ 4,000 rpm. The engine is paired with a 5-speed gearbox.
TusharK is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 20th April 2022, 17:41   #2
BHPian

Re: Royal Enfield Meteor now available in 3 new colours

That sage green colour is beautiful, strikes the right balance between understated and distinct. The blue with yellow lettering looks just a bit pedestrian. Overall though the Fireball variant, which in my opinion is the best looking variant of the Meteor, wins in general. Would be interesting to see how the Supernova red would differ from the bright Fireball or the more mellow Stellar red.
Sudarshan42 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 20th April 2022, 20:15   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudarshan42 View Post
That sage green colour is beautiful, strikes the right balance between understated and distinct. The blue with yellow lettering looks just a bit pedestrian. Overall though the Fireball variant, which in my opinion is the best looking variant of the Meteor, wins in general. Would be interesting to see how the Supernova red would differ from the bright Fireball or the more mellow Stellar red.
MODS- please merge my 2 posts

Update- here's a look at the Supernova Red. Looks catchy!

Royal Enfield Meteor now available in 3 new colours-screenshot_20220420201009_chrome.jpg
Sudarshan42 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 20th April 2022, 21:49   #4
Senior - BHPian

Wow, These three colours are dream stuff. RE has got it spot-on! My choice would be red. Is there any change in pricing?
Sebring is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks