Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th May 2022, 09:56   #1
Senior - BHPian

YS Guleria quits Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India (HMSI)

Yadvinder Singh Guleria has resigned from the post of Director, Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India (HMSI) citing personal reasons.

YS Guleria quits Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India (HMSI)-1ddab124_c95d_431e_bb73_2f0b279f3d2a.jpg

YS Guleria has been associated with HMSI for more than two decades. He was appointed to the Board of Directors in 2020 and was handling Sales, Marketing, After Sales, Logistics, Brand, Communication and Service. He was also given the additional charge of Honda's Premium Motorcycle Business.

Pradeep Pandey, Senior Vice President, Customer Service, HMSI, has also resigned from the company.

Link to Team-BHP News
TusharK is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 18th May 2022, 11:29   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: YS Guleria quits Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India (HMSI)

'Guleria San' is a gentleman, and very grounded. He handed the keys to my SMURFY and when he came to know that I'm a bike fanatic, spent over 40 minutes talking about BRAND HONDA on a 'one-on-one' session - (taking time out from his hectic schedule). There is so much of passion in this man. He is a superb musician (to our surprise) and enthralled us all, that evening at BIGWING Lavelle Road. Honda's loss should be another Manufacturer's gain. Wonder where he is off to! I wish him the very best. (Sorry for the low res pics taken that night)
Attached Images

Last edited by Sebring : 18th May 2022 at 11:31.
Sebring is offline   (16) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks