Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th June 2007, 17:05   #16
Senior - BHPian

Hi,

Glad that Ketan went for 500 CC AVL. The performance is far better than the 350 cc. Initially in November 2006 when I wanted to buy bullet, eyed the standard 350 for its classic look and feel. A few of my bullet friends told me to check out 500 cc. one ride in 500 cc gave me a kick and I said I am going for 500 -cast iron block.

Mine performs very well on highways and off roading too. Ketan and I did some off roading on 3rd June 2007 in Bangalore. 500 s were simply the stars that day.

Only problem in 500 CC Cash Iron Block is, every time I have to decompress the engine to self starter

warm regards

Dwarak

Dwarak
Old 21st June 2007, 14:08   #17
Senior - BHPian

@Dwaraka
Hello Dwaraka,
Good to see you at T-BHP.. Yeah, I really enjoyed that ride to Markonahalli - it was simply awesome,, never tried that kind off-roading earlier and I really liked it, as someone said earlier, I too felt like I'm riding a horse while we were moving thru fields and rocks..
You are right,, 500cc has got an added advantage.. what I like most about it is the torque,, it really adds to the pleasure when you drive, no matter wheather its city riding or highway...I could not go beyond 60KPH on that ride and may be for another couple thousand KMs. I'm into hibernation now for few days.. I've got lot of things to be done in July - I'll visit your place on one of the weekends - want to have a look at your Gypsy

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks