Team-BHP - Keeway K300N, K300R launched. Priced from 2.65 lakh
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   Keeway K300N, K300R launched. Priced from 2.65 lakh (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/257041-keeway-k300n-k300r-launched-priced-2-65-lakh.html)

Keeway India has introduced the new 2022 Keeway K300 N and K300 R at a starting price of Rs 2.65 lakh ex-showroom for the naked and 2.99 lakh for the faired version.

Both the motorcycles feature a 292cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled engine with four valves and EFI, producing 27.5 HP and 25Nm of torque managed via a six-speed gearbox and a slipper clutch.

The bikes come with features such as two riding modes, inverted telescopic front suspension, rear mono shock suspension, front and rear disk brakes with dual-channel ABS, etc.

Name:  4.png
Views: 836
Size:  112.2 KB

Name:  3.png
Views: 858
Size:  123.1 KB

Name:  1 2.png
Views: 877
Size:  146.3 KB

Name:  21.png
Views: 823
Size:  106.1 KB

Name:  31.png
Views: 817
Size:  39.6 KB

Name:  11.png
Views: 984
Size:  116.1 KB

This looks like a replica of KTM naked Style and RC series bikes....wait a minute. Isn't Keeway's origins point to some Chinese firm?rl:

This feels very overpriced. All offerings with the same 300 cc and I am not sure whom is the offering targetted towards?

This is knock off of CF Moto 250sr

Keeway K300N, K300R launched. Priced from 2.65 lakh-img_20220915_194327.jpg

Wow day by day the Apache 310RR is looking more and more vfm. First bmw 310RR and now this.lol:

Kerway is one brand that no body asked for. Now they go on and launch products every alternate week.

IMO, buying a Benelli itself requires a lot of mental strength. Buying a product from Benelli's sister company? No sir, I'm better off with something else.

Coming to the bikes, they are nothing but rebadged CFMoto NK300 and CFMoto SR250.

Quote:

Originally Posted by saikishor (Post 5402778)
Kerway is one brand that no body asked for. Now they go on and launch products every alternate week.

Agreed. I am shocked that they are actually allowed to sell such products here in India. Perhaps by copying multiple manufacturer's designs, they are protecting themselves from being sued since different elements look like they came from different bikes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by saikishor (Post 5402778)
IMO, buying a Benelli itself requires a lot of mental strength.

AFAIK Benelli is the only company to offer a 3 year unlimited km warranty on their bikes with the option to extend to 5 years pretty much unheard of in the Indian automotive sector and definitely no other two wheeler brand out there that does this. I thought that is actually something that would go toward peace of mind no?

Quote:

Originally Posted by IshaanIan (Post 5403141)
AFAIK Benelli is the only company to offer a 3 year unlimited km warranty on their bikes with the option to extend to 5 years pretty much unheard of in the Indian automotive sector and definitely no other two wheeler brand out there that does this. I thought that is actually something that would go toward peace of mind no?

BMW Motorrad provides 3 years standard + 2 years extension since 2018 August

Quote:

Honda motorcycles provides 3 year standard and 3 year additional warranty. Total 6yrs.:)

Quote:

I feel no warranty is honoured after a company leaves a particular market. I am saying this after living with a Chevrolet for the past 12 years. What's the use of having huge warranties when you have no idea about the future of the company?

I mean, I don't associate Benelli and anything from the company with peace of mind.

On a side note, the brand name Keeway feels so unprofessional and cheap IMHO. Benelli should've just launched all of these Keeway products under Benelli itself. It would have increased sales for Benelli. Now with a new brand name, I doubt how many will be ready to put their money on these products.

Why would anyone buy Chinese owned bikes when they can buy Austrian, German, Japanese and Indian bikes at similar prices.

Very good looking bike. But Apache RR310 costs 20k lesser on road and is far more powerful. Also spares are cheap. And if you spend some more, you get the far superior RC390. I wonder what Benelli/Keeway leaders think before bringing such bikes to India. Hell this makes the BMW G310RR seem VFM lol.
27bhp for 3.50L on road ? I wonder who will buy it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by subincb (Post 5403580)
Why would anyone buy Chinese owned bikes when they can buy Austrian, German, Japanese and Indian bikes at similar prices.

I read an article somewhere about how Indian manufacturers are beating Chinese bike manufacturers in Africa while being priced higher by having more reliable, efficient, and cheaper to maintain motorcycles.

Coming to the political stand China is taking now, it makes Chinese products less desirable.